December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Loving all the scan pics ladies - lynnikins- I'm guessing a boy too.

I went for my scan yesterday and all is well! The scan pics are really crap though:cry: However bambino is doing well xxx

sorry you didnt get great scan pics hun, at least you know baby is ok though :hugs:

Love all the scan photos! :thumbup: Can't wait for ours a week on Monday.... seems like we're waiting forever.

Hope everyone's well. I'm still being paranoid :rofl:

Anna i was right the way until i saw our little baby on the screen then all the fears disaapeared

Lynn, I'm sure that's why I'm feeling the way I am. I was the same way when pregnant with Alyssa. I just wish it wasn't another whole week to wait!

i know it seemed so long for me, lol we now share a due date :D

Arrrgggh ive messed my tickers up, how do i get my December Snowflakes shiny thing again? :(

https://www.aims.org.uk/

this is a very very very good informed site that covers the law and the policy regarding our rights when it comes to having our babies the way we want. its well worth a read, ive just been reading the article on "Choice" which you have to look through the online articles to find as sadly the site isnt so user friendly but it does have good info on what your rights are :thumbup:

:hugs:
im feeling pretty terrible probably caus my boys havnt done much other than make a mess and make dirty nappies so the MS is really getting to me atm

Im feeling down cus im sick of being ignored from OH i talk to him and he just ignores me. Hopefully ur MS will go soon

Had a phone call from my midwife an hour or so ago. She'd realised that, whilst I was given a date for my 20 week scan after my scan Monday, I hadn't been given a 16 week appointment! So that's all been rectified now! Have an appointment booked in for 24th June at 10:20 am! I hadn't realised I hadn't got one until I got home and would have been thinking of phoning them next week if she hadn't got in touch! :happydance:

Beca :wave:

my MS is totally smell triggered at the moment it sucks lol im gonna try and get a nap for a bit now though as both the boys are napping ( i hope i cant hear them at least ) and DH is sorting our dinner tonight so i just have to figure something to feed the boys when they get up

Had a phone call from my midwife an hour or so ago. She'd realised that, whilst I was given a date for my 20 week scan after my scan Monday, I hadn't been given a 16 week appointment! So that's all been rectified now! Have an appointment booked in for 24th June at 10:20 am! I hadn't realised I hadn't got one until I got home and would have been thinking of phoning them next week if she hadn't got in touch! :happydance:

Beca :wave:

i wouldnt get a 16 wk appointment this time if i wasnt seeing a consultant for it as its not my first baby but as i need to see the consultant they have booked that for 16 wks

I have just booked a gender scan for the 18th June :) can't wait I'm so excited could wait til my 20week one in July I will be 21 weeks then.

I left my OH and boys watching the Manu game and I have come and layed in bed:) hope everyone is having a good bank holiday weekend.

We get a 16week check up regardless of how many children you have had here, should be monthly xx

Hi all!

Is anyone else feeling really breathless? Luckily i don't have any stairs, but i can walk from one end of the hallway to the other and need to have a sit down! I am constantly trying to take big breaths because it feels like i can't breathe properly! I know towards the end of pregnancies you usually get a bit breathless because everything is being squashed but i don't even have a bump so i know nothing is getting squashed!

Does anyone else feel like this?

Im breathless easily. It's something to do with our increased red blood cells or increased blood, I dunno, didn't read the research properly but there was a reason and it was fine and normal

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->