December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I cooked bacon joint with roasters, mash, parsnips, veg and yorkshire pud. Mine was a small plate and OHs was a big lol i couldnt eat it all but least i kept it down

mmmm food lol my appetite is now back with a vengeance. Sausages and dauphinoise potatoes tonight! I had a panini for lunch xx bacon joint sounds fab!

mmmm food lol my appetite is now back with a vengeance. Sausages and dauphinoise potatoes tonight! I had a panini for lunch xx bacon joint sounds fab!

My appetite is started to cum bk to but im still not eating big meals

the boys and i are having a steak pie with vege and boiled potatos tonight , just had a chesse and ham pasta for lunch with them

No I'm not really. It's more snacking. I find I can't finish a meal but an hour or two later I'm starving again!

Lynni that sounds nom! How was your announcement? x

No I'm not really. It's more snacking. I find I can't finish a meal but an hour or two later I'm starving again!

Lynni that sounds nom! How was your announcement? x

Ye im the same. It is nice to start eating hot meals again even if it is just a bit

Hello Snowflakes, hope you are all well.

I am super excited, booked our gender scan today for 2nd July. I will be 17 weeks. My NHS scan is a couple of weeks later on the 15th :) XX

It was good thanks Jen so many people didnt understand it though lol

Hello Snowflakes, hope you are all well.

I am super excited, booked our gender scan today for 2nd July. I will be 17 weeks. My NHS scan is a couple of weeks later on the 15th :) XX

oo0o exciting my 20wk scan isnt till after the 20th of July its such a long wait lol

lol June is so busy ds1 turns 3 the last weekend of June both DH and i are out one night each first weekend of June and then DH is working the middle 2 wkends so he can go to interviews during those weeks

My birthday on the 9th lol

End of june will be hard for my by LO is meant to be due which was the previous pregnancy b4 this one

Shes gud shes got a bit of sun burn on the cheeks cus shes been with her auntie and chester zoo so not seen her since this morning. She gave me cuddles when she saw me lol

Well thought sickness had gone but after 3 days of not being sick i do tonight well least its not everyday like b4

So posted a "bump" pic in my journal and on the bumps sticky thread...think its actually possibly the start of one already! I can't wait to have a proper one again and tell everyone too! I'm trying to think of a good way to announce it on facebook too but drawing complete blanks...any ideas girls??? xo

i posted a page or so back with some ideas i had found hun,

aww sounds like she had fun at the zoo, i have to take my boys soon as we are walking distance from Chessington World of Adventures and they have a good zoo there

i posted a page or so back with some ideas i had found hun,

aww sounds like she had fun at the zoo, i have to take my boys soon as we are walking distance from Chessington World of Adventures and they have a good zoo there

Her aunt said she enjoyed it. I told OH that we need to take her again in summer. Its a gud hour and half drive but to see a smile on ur childs face is worth it

Hi ladies!

Well I'm stick feeling as sick as a dog. Seems to be kicking in mid afternoon now and lasting right through to bedtime! Delightful! lol!

Hope you're all keeping well! We'll be hitting 2nd tri soon xxx

I felt like i flet a kick today but im not sure it was just above my belly button

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->