December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Haha that's really funny, my next scan is the 17th June too! lol. They are doing another scan just to double check the dates. That's why I've not changed my ticker yet, will do when they give me the 24th as my definite due date! I'm such a worrier too but its completely natural especially in the first trimester. Roll on trimester 2!!! xo
What a coincidence! It'll be a big day for us both then. :) I'm ready for the 2nd trimester too, hoping I'll be able to calm myself down a bit then but probably not, haha. :p

My doctor visit went great today! I haven't been there since I got my u/s done at the hospital 4 weeks ago, so she hadn't gotten a chance to go over it with me or my blood work or anything. Everything looks great, but she said they will be sticking with December 2nd as my due date instead of the 5th, so I hope we can change that on here. I was nervous because I spotted very mildly once every few days for a couple of weeks, but she said it's normal because your cervix becomes really sensitive during pregnancy. She made me feel a lot better about everything. She said they consider me 2nd trimester at 13 weeks, which means TOMORROW! Woah. ALSO we DID get to hear the baby's heartbeat!:happydance: It was such a crazy feeling. I was a little nervous because it took her a couple of minutes to find it, but then we heard it and she said it sounded good and not to worry. This is my 1st so it's really hard, but I'm going to try to just stay positive. She scheduled me for my GENDER u/s in 5 weeks, so crazy! There was no more blood work, but I did have to give a urine sample - I guess that will be at every visit from now on. Anyway, just wanted to update you in case your appt is coming up soon. :wohoo:

yep they will want a urine sample everytime they see you from here in, also in the UK typically they do more bloods at 34wks to check things are still ok, i dont know what its like where you are but thats what they do here

Looks like I'm going to be leaving this thread. Went for my 12 week scan yesterday and they told me I'm 13 weeks and 2 days so I'm now due on the 29th nov instead of 3rd dec. Whoop whoop. It'll still probably arrive in dec. The scan was amazing. Can't wait for 20week 1. Hope every1 is well. H&h pregnancy to all.xx

wow lovelys scans pics to you both and love then 10 wk one as now i no what my one looks like, cant wait for my scan mines on the 8th

If you look on fertility friend there's a load of scan pics of all different weeks. They're amazing to look at and can prepare you for what to expect to see

I really thought my sickness had gone but i guess not 3 days without being sick and today i be sick after lunch and tea so its back with a revenge lol

wow lovelys scans pics to you both and love then 10 wk one as now i no what my one looks like, cant wait for my scan mines on the 8th

I'm on the 8th too! Can't wait. I just want to know everything is OK so I can really relax and enjoy :)

Our NT scan today went well. Clear nasal bone presence and tiny >1mm nuchal fold. We're having the blood tests done anyway, just to be sure.

Baby was quiet for the first part of the scan but started swimming around and doing headstands halfway through. The doctor joked that we're in for a challenging 28 years!

No gender guesses please, we're Team Yellow.

Attachments

• blueberryanon.jpg
    blueberryanon.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 6
aww cute pic hunni. she told me at my scan the NT fold looked fine even though she didnt measure it lol caus we opted out of the tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->