December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

What do you do..?. ie work(if so what as?), SAHM, WAHM,Student,Other(please specify)

Well, first and foremost I'm mummy to a toddler :rofl: My alter-ego is a full-time mortgage adviser for Lloyds TSB. I'm based in a large, busy, city-centre branch (and I'm starting to wonder how my long hours will fit around my pregnancy!) I'm LOVING being on annual leave this week, and I'm already counting down to maternity leave :)

x

What do you do..?. ie work(if so what as?), SAHM, WAHM,Student,Other(please specify)

Well, first and foremost I'm mummy to a toddler :rofl: My alter-ego is a full-time mortgage adviser for Lloyds TSB. I'm based in a large, busy, city-centre branch (and I'm starting to wonder how my long hours will fit around my pregnancy!) I'm LOVING being on annual leave this week, and I'm already counting down to maternity leave :)

x

ooooo000ooo you work in the DARK SIDE........ :muaha:

the banks hate me and LLoyds no longer speak to me lol i owe them money:blush:

Ok this question is for the 8th and 9th of April ok

Great idea lynnikins!

I'm an architect working in downtown Houston. My firm specializes in hospitality architecture (full service (3-star plus) hotels and restaurants). I love my career and plan to continue working after the baby (our first!) arrives.

Hi All! I am a paralegal for a law firm in the southwest suburbs of Chicago. I love my job and I'm hoping to continue after I conceive. I have always been an at-home-mom for my other pregnancy, so this will be an adjustment for me. But I know it is something that I want to do.

Great idea lynnikins!

I'm an architect working in downtown Houston. My firm specializes in hospitality architecture (full service (3-star plus) hotels and restaurants). I love my career and plan to continue working after the baby (our first!) arrives.

Sounds like an awesome job! Something I would enjoy too!

hi everyone im a soldier for da irish army not much else i can say about dat!!!

Hi, I'm new to this. Just found out yesterday that we're expecting baby number 2, due around 20th dec 2011 so im almost 4 weeks. (Did 2 First response ones then a digital to be sure!) So excited! Congrats to everyone on here.
I feel a bit bloated too and have been a bit constipated, is that normal?
My son was born xmas eve - best christmas present ever (he will be 3 this year). Good luck to all

It's great to learn more about everyone! :)

Yes Lynnikins, I work for the dark side, but I'm NICE :rofl:
x

I've got a craving! Sprite :rofl:

Sounds funny, but I never normally drink the stuff. It's helping settle my stomach though. Glad it's got no sweeteners and no caffieine, so I feel okay with drinking it whenever I need to :thumbup:
Oh, and I'm still loving my decaf tea. I'm not normally a tea drinker (or coffee, for that matter) but have had to have at least 1 cup a day this week, which is lots for me!

I've got a craving! Sprite :rofl:

Sounds funny, but I never normally drink the stuff. It's helping settle my stomach though. Glad it's got no sweeteners and no caffieine, so I feel okay with drinking it whenever I need to :thumbup:
Oh, and I'm still loving my decaf tea. I'm not normally a tea drinker (or coffee, for that matter) but have had to have at least 1 cup a day this week, which is lots for me!

sprite is great stuff i drink it mixed with orange juice when im feeling queasy it really helps , oh and that "This Water" the lemon one is great for MS too

I'll have to get some of that to try! I used to drink ginger ale to help with MS, but I've noticed that even the full-calorie one now has sweeteners in it :( Pepsi Max, which I used to drink before getting my BFP, tasts HORRIBLE to me these days!

lol im just a sucker for sugar lol atm i pretty much am in agony by 9pm if i havent had chocolate or coke lol

I've got a carton of Haagen-Dazs ice cream sitting in the freezer calling my name :) YUM

Great idea lynnikins! I work for a bank in their complaints dept. Been there now for about 6 years. Have dropped to part time hours since going back from maternity so work monday to friday 9am - 2pm xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->