December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

We're here for you, lynnikins!!

What doppler have you got, jennifaerie?

Why did DH join in? I would not be happy! I've got the Hi Bebe 200 (no LCD) one. Got it on ebay for £33

he didnt so much join in but see it as the time to say a few things himself along a similar topic,

im speaking to him again now but only barely im a bit numb emotionally over all of it. and he very nearly did get a slap or several last night i stormed off and went to read my book upstairs and didnt speak to him and barely spoke to him this morning

hun theres alot of you on facebook lol

try messaging me, Lynette Ann Odendaal , theres only one of me that i know of

Nothing coming up for u lol

Mine is a pic of me and my dad

So many of us for Dec 20th!! Let's see which one of us will really have a baby on that day.... I was born much earlier than expected so I wonder if my child will also be so impatient!

I hope it doesn't work that way! I was born at 7 months! On a side note.... I'm a lime :dance:

Sorry I haven't posted for a while; I've been a bit lazy.
Hope everyone is okay and the sickness is easing :)

I hate pregnancy dreams! :'(
I've just woken up in tears as I had a very graphic dream that oh cheated with one of my friends. The shock of catching them woke me up.

I'm really upset and shaken, it feels like it really happened! ( I know that sounds stupid)

They've never even met before in real life....I don't think they will either after That dream lol!

Morning ladies

Hope you are all well.. I have my first scan today and im so so nervous!!

Aargh I hate all this waiting, but this is defo worse compared to the 2WW...

I dunno. At least now we have something positive to look forward to. Not just hoping that mother nature miraculously did her thing and made us ovulate. My tww was always pretty much waiting for the next fail cycle to start tho

That being said, I dunno how I'd feel if I had to wait all this time for a scan. I was going nuts at 6w. Didn't believe I was Preg at all. Still didn't after the 1st scan tbh but after I saw hb on 2nd it sunk in a bit more. My Oscar/nt is on Monday and I have to hang around the hospital from 10am to 2pm so they can process my bloods for the Oscar scan. Hopefully can go to lunch with dh otherwise I'll go nuts waiting.

Gl with things today. Which hospital are you going to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->