December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Flip I'm the opposite...trying to restrain myself from eating everything in the house...well not everything...just all savoury foods! Can't possibly be a craving at this stage so its just plain greediness and I will have to exercise some self restraint! lol. xo

Im def having cravings so I'm sure it isn't too early. I sometimes have an almost physical need for coconut and am scoffing cherry tomatoes like there's no tomorrow. Not normal for me and it's not like its chocolate and I'm just labelling it so I can pig out.

There's some ppl who apparently got cravings at 3 wks which does seem early to me but hey ho anythings possible.

Thanks for making me feel better Cranberry...maybe I should indulge in some cheese and toast with tomatoes and this is going to sound gross but tomato ketchup...I just can't get enough of it at the moment! lol

Morning! How are we all today? We managed to get a recording of baby's heartbeat last night, 174 beats a minute! Must have been doing laps hehe. 1 week till scan day!

It seems pretty flukey with mine. Couldn't find it at all on Saturday, then found it Sun morning. No chance yesterday morning but had it for about ten minutes last night. What dopplers have you got?

Angelsounds. Hubby bought it based on amazon reviews but I could have told him I need a 2mhz one. Waste of time.

God I'm grumpy today. Worried about scan I think. Stupid Doppler.

aww Cranberry don't worry! What date is your scan? It's ok you're allowed to be grumpy - you're knocked up :thumbup:. sounds fab MummyLove. My sister is taking my niece to a siblings day in the New Forest for children who've had siblings go to a particular hospice. She can't remember her brother but I still think it's nice. Makes me want to blub :(

im grumpy caus someone made me out to be a total bitch with a bunch of lies on facebook last night and we have like 40+ common friends who saw it all. im trying not to sink to her level but its hard

Oh god ignore them. Seriously if someone wants to start an argument on bloody Facebook then they need defriending as they obv have no life or imagination. How sad. Ppl will realise its bullshit if they know you

oh she was defriended alright , it just hurt and the fact that OH used it as a chance to have a go at me himself was painful. it is just annoying caus i thought she was a friend and recently ive been so nice to her and then this comes up out of nowhere

it's just amazing how bitchy some people can be isn't it!!!!

i'm feeling a tad crap this morning, may just curl up and watch movies i think.... in two minds weather to try and work tonight as i keep getting dizzy spells and driving can't be safe

OMG that's so embarrassing Lynnikins, I can't imagine why some people do that sort of thing. As for DH you should have given him a slap, your OH is supposed to support you when others are making life shit for you, not kick you when you're down. What an ass! That person sounds like a total knob and with friends like that who needs enemies..hope you're ok! xox

i wish i could just sit and watch movies but ds1 wouldnt let me

im grumpy caus someone made me out to be a total bitch with a bunch of lies on facebook last night and we have like 40+ common friends who saw it all. im trying not to sink to her level but its hard

That's shitty!

doesnt help that im not speaking to DH caus of the fight we had over it. im falling apart and feel so alone caus my closest friends and family live on the other side of the world and they are all asleep in bed atm so i cant even talk to them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->