December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I've had bad nausea today. Funny thing is, the smell of food cooking can make me want to :sick: but when I SEE the cooked food, I'm STARVING! :rofl:

No runs here.... I'm swinging more towards the opposite (TMI, sorry! :blush: )

x

I've had bad nausea today. Funny thing is, the smell of food cooking can make me want to :sick: but when I SEE the cooked food, I'm STARVING! :rofl:

No runs here.... I'm swinging more towards the opposite (TMI, sorry! :blush: )

x

:rofl: thanks hun xx

:rofl: You're welcome!

Figure if I can't share this info with you girls, who can I share it with? :haha:

x

:rofl: You're welcome!

Figure if I can't share this info with you girls, who can I share it with? :haha:

x

:rofl: You're completely right! If I tried to talk about my bowel movements to my OH he'd run a mile!!

My hubby would just laugh :rofl:

I keep admiring your profile picture of Amy - she's stunning! x

I couldnt help but laugh at your bowel movement convo,i dont know why because i am sooooo bunged up! lol

I find anything thats taboo funny,does me no favours sometimes! lol

:rofl: Same here! Maybe I just have a weird sense of humour ;)

So, am I the oldest member of the December Snowflakes? :) I'll be 35 in July. Really looking forward to when the midwife calls me an ELDERLY mother again :haha:

No you are not, i will be 37 in August! Not looking forward to taking this baby to nursery with my zimmer frame. ;)

elderly, christ theres women 15-20 years your senior having kids, and i hate to think what they said to rod stewart,.......

i wish i was bunged up.... i've eaten something that isn't agreeing with me

I know.... that's what I said to the midwife when I was expecting Alyssa at age 32 and she called me "elderly" I almost choked on my glass of water! I think it's ridiculous - I'm nowhere near elderly (although when my back is sore and I feel nauseous, maybe I LOOK like I'm 95... :haha: )
xx

https://img33.glitterfy.com/11096/glitterfy1101342T457D32.gif
https://img33.glitterfy.com/11096/glitterfy1101342T457D32.gif[/img ]

what do you think girls ? you will have to take the space out of the last " img " tag to get it to work[/QUOTE]

Fantastic, thanks for doing this. I was thinking about it earlier. I have added it to the front page and updated our name x

Welcome ladies, I have added you all to the list :) Congratulations on your BFPs x

Anyone else suffering from pregnancy paranoia? If my nausea ebbs away, I'm wishing for it to come back because I feel confident that Pip is healthy and well when I'm ill. I'm sitting here feeling fine, but worrying. Silly, or normal?
x

:rofl: Same here! Maybe I just have a weird sense of humour ;)

So, am I the oldest member of the December Snowflakes? :) I'll be 35 in July. Really looking forward to when the midwife calls me an ELDERLY mother again :haha:
NOPE i just turned 38 on the 3 april :) baby was my birthday present lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"