*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Just came across this thread and popped on to say congratulations to you all and all the best for your pregnancy and December babies, also to suggest that you join us in the Crazy Christmas Crew cos after all who'll have a happier and more crazy Christmas than you lovely mummy-to-be's. Come and join the craziness:xmas4::xmas6::xmas12:

Just came across this thread and popped on to say congratulations to you all and all the best for your pregnancy and December babies, also to suggest that you join us in the Crazy Christmas Crew cos after all who'll have a happier and more crazy Christmas than you lovely mummy-to-be's. Come and join the craziness:xmas4::xmas6::xmas12:

Hahaha awww thanks hun :)

Hi girls! Congrats to everyone that already knows - boy or girl! I'm going to find out in 3 weeks. Can't wait !!!!!:baby:

Congrats on all of the gender scans :o)!!! Love it!

I will be staying team yellow & opening my present for Christmas!! :o)

Xoxo

Congrats to the other gender scans. Hang in there to those waiting! What a fun, and exciting time for us all!!

Congrats to everyone who has had the gender of their babies revealed lately! In T-23 days I will join you all in your knowledge (provided the LO opens his/her legs!) My midwife told me to eat pancakes and syrup to make sure to get the baby all hyper in there for the scan, LOL!

Glad you had a great holiday, Lolly! I'm doing something similar, leaving for mine 2 days after my gender scan, but not til the end of July.

Soo happy and reassured, went to my first midwife appointment this morning and it was the same one as my last pregnancy so not a stranger which was nice and they found babies heart beat straight away which was so good as im still yet to feel it move and I was starting to think "am I really pregnant?". So all is good

Even bought my double pram over the weekend, only 2nd hand but in excellent condition, not sure I'll need a double as my DD will be 3yr 5mth by the time baby comes but she is not one for walking at the mo and wanted to get it as it is one that you can have a carrycot on which I loved, so nice when you can have a newborn lying flat!

Got to pack it all up though and hide it as DD has taken a liking to it and spends most of the day putting her dollies in it!!!

My midwife told me to eat pancakes and syrup to make sure to get the baby all hyper in there for the scan, LOL!

Careful with that, I drank apple juice about 20-30 minutes before my scan to liven baby up.. Well, baby was on SUPER HYPER mode in there kicking and punching and even spinning around. Made it sooo hard for tech to get a good shot. He was just about to give up before he finally was able to get a quick snap shot and yelled out BOY! lol. Now I'm waiting until my 20 week scan to feel like its absolutely right.

I'm finally back home after a lovely holiday!! So much to catch up on, unfortunately my internet is running really slow for some reason so I'm soooo behind!

Congrats on the pink bumps 2016 & LillyLee :yipee: and congrats on the blue bump Bluu!! Have I missed any other gender's that have been revealed? I might pop a little :pink:, :blue: or :yellow: by each of our usernames on the front page depending on whether what sex we're having or if we are staying team yellow. What does everyone think?

Also, any newbies that I haven't added to the list want to remind me?! It's going to take forever going back with this damn internet going slow :flower: x

Hi! you could add me. I'm tentativley due on the 10th and I'm team yellow for now.

So I kind of just need to vent a little bit. Yesterday DH and I were outside cleaning our cars and garage etc. It was hot (like mid 90's by 9AM) and I hadn't had breakfast or anything to drink besides a small glass of juice that morning. Long story, I basically passed out for about 20 seconds. I called my midwife this morning to ask a question about my next appointment and mentioned what happened yesterday. She immediately jumped on me and wanted to know why I hadn't gone to the emergency room or called the birth center. I didn't do those things because I just figured I was dehydrated and pushed myself in the sun a little too far. I immediately drank water after it happened and felt better. I'm not the kind of person that calls the doc at the drop of a hat but since she snapped at me I've become extremely worried that I've hurt baby somehow. I don't have any cramping or spotting, but I haven't felt movement either (at all yet, besides a few popcorn feelings about a week ago). I want to just sit here and cry like I've done something terrible without even realizing it. :cry:

hey ladies, jus came back from my private scan and im clearly having a BOY.... dont get me wrong im happy! but i was hoping for a girl because i cant afford a 3rd try lol....

Congrats on your baby boy Shy!

Lilly - I think you'll be fine hun, and so will baby.

Haven't been on this forum in a while since it moves so fast!

Just wanted to say that at my NT scan (at 12w4d) the tech said she thinks the baby was a boy since she saw boy parts. Well this past Saturday I had my private gender scan at 15w6d and the tech also saw boy parts. Baby was being stubborn and had his legs crossed so I get to go back for free this Saturday to get a clear shot. I am super excited!!!!

Congrats on the little boy Shy! Does that mean you already have 1 son. Perk up, the two of them will be the best of buds. :) Now that we're team blue, I kind of hope the next baby is a boy so they can be brothers.

Lilly - :hugs: I'm sure all is fine and you were just overheated. I'm sure there was no harm to LO.

Lolly - Great idea adding the genders to page 1. I'm team :blue:! :)

Oh and we had our gender reveal party this weekend. We kept it a secret from everyone (except my bestie who couldn't make it to the party)! But I posted a video on my journal of the big reveal. Warning - so much screaming! haha!

Everyone loved it, and everyone loved his name. I'm so glad :) Happiest weekend ever.

Blu - thanks for the warning! Maybe i'll stick with cereal and juice, although everything has sugar, it seems...

Lily - My midwife said passing out is completely fine, its if you fall when you land that you need to call the Dr because there is potential for dislodging the placenta. but she specifically told me that if i pass out, she doesn't need to know unless i also fall. Hope that offers you some comfort!

I totally forgot about this thread!!! I can't believe so many of you know already what you are having!! I have 18 more sleeps until I get my scan to find out!!!! I will be 20+3 weeks by then!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just got back from our scan and baby was VERY stubborn. Legs wide open but it's feet were tucked up under baby's bottom so we couldn't see anything really. The tech said that if she had to guess she would say girl but wouldn't bet on it. Right now we are debating on paying for another u/s because I am dieing to know :blush:. I just don't want to spend the money and the baby be so stubborn again...

congrats shy twin i hope i get to join team blue lol i have two girls but more than anything i just can not wait to buy gender specific clothes!!

Stark 18 i was told exactly the same as you with my 2nd dd and she was a girl i think normally when they guess they are quite accurate or they wont say anything as with my first dd they said they couldnt tell at all wouldnt even guess i was gutted but i must say the suprise at birth was amazing.

9 sleeps till my 20 week scan i will be 20+1 i really hope they can tell me!! think i may cry if not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->