*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Lillylee. Congrats on the little girl!! Yay for so many scans coming in.

What baby clubs have everyone joined (I love a free pack of nappies me lol) iv joined, Huggies, Pampers, Tesco, Asda and mothercare. Im already a member of toysrus gold club thing. Can anybody think of anyone iv missed?

I'm finally back home after a lovely holiday!! So much to catch up on, unfortunately my internet is running really slow for some reason so I'm soooo behind!

Congrats on the pink bumps 2016 & LillyLee :yipee: and congrats on the blue bump Bluu!! Have I missed any other gender's that have been revealed? I might pop a little :pink:, :blue: or :yellow: by each of our usernames on the front page depending on whether what sex we're having or if we are staying team yellow. What does everyone think?

Also, any newbies that I haven't added to the list want to remind me?! It's going to take forever going back with this damn internet going slow :flower: x

Congrats Blu on your boy scan and lilly on your girl scan :)

Welcome back lolly, hope you had a good holiday, but great to see you back. Il be staying team Yellow :happydance:

Thanks everyone.
Congrats Lilly!
Welcome back Lolly. I hope you had a great holiday. Feel free to add the storks to the first page if you'd like.

welcome back lolly :) i hope you are all nice and refreshed from your hols! :)

the stalk is a great idea :)

Congrats Blu on your little boy and Lilly on your girl!! Its so exciting waking up to these gender announcements!!

Welcome back Lolly, hope you feel relaxed and refreshed after hol! Stork idea is cute.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far!! X

Congrats on your pink bump Sandra :)

I'll start adding the storks to our usernames tonorrow then :thumbup: if everyone lets me know the sex of their babies or if they are staying team yellow or just don't want to reveal, I can get cracking.

Thanks ladies :) feeling fantastic! Taking a holiday during 2nd tri was a fab idea and so glad I fell pregnant when I did (we'd booked the holiday back in January!).

If you remember, I had my gender scan on the 16th, just before we left for our holiday. I quickly came in here to give you all an update that she's a girl but I didn't go in to much detail about the scan itself, or show any pictures. Reason being, it was absolutely awful :( such a disappointment and waste of £80. The sonographer really rushed through and even though we did get to see some really good shots of the baby sucking her thumb and yawning, he decided to print off the worst most blurry pictures imaginable :cry: I was so upset & angry. When I got home I then realised we never even got the 4D part of the session which was part of the package :wacko: needless to say, I complained! The lady who got back to me was lovely and has invited me back for a rescan and to have the whole session redone, new pictures given and the 4D we never got, but I really don't want to go back and be scanned by that same guy so will be ringing them up on Monday to see if there's a different sonographer I can see, or better, go to another branch of their clinics.

Pfffft, don't mess around with a hormonal pregnant lady :gun: lol!

Congrat Lilly and Sandra on the pink bumps! So many little girls!

We will be staying Team Yellow as well Lolly! Hope you holiday was fantastic!

Lolly, welcome back! Sorry that you had such a frustrating scan, but it's great that they're welcoming you back. I'd definitely ask for a different technician - you want these experiences to be as happy and laid back as possible - you're paying for it, and you deserve it!

We've decided to be team :yellow:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Congrats on all the happy scans!! I am getting really excited for mine now, though no guarantees I'll find out the gender, might still need to book a private one. Either way I'l finally get to see my little one for the first time! :)

Welcome back lolly!! Looking forward to the pics from your new scan!!

GIRL for us ttc_lolly. Glad you complained about your scan - £80 is a lot to spend then be disappointed.

juless...only just noticed in your siggy your daughter is just 3 weeks older than my boy - but 11lbs10oz! Yikes!

congrats on the girl scans sandra and 2016:happydance:

lolly that sounds awful with that sonographer! I hope you get another person next time:hugs:

we are team yellow till the 17th :)

GIRL for us ttc_lolly. Glad you complained about your scan - £80 is a lot to spend then be disappointed.

juless...only just noticed in your siggy your daughter is just 3 weeks older than my boy - but 11lbs10oz! Yikes!

Lol, ya she was a biggie! Now she's around 37lbs!

congrats on the girl Sandra! Seems Its a baby girl boom lol, hopefully i will find out on the 12th but nhs so no guarantee if Not i will be booking a private scan for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->