*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Oooooh, i'm envious of the flutters and kicks!!

My nausea seems to be making a comeback, which is a bit frustrating; I was looking forward to a bit of longer break! :)

I had been feeling some movements, then I think baby moved or something and didn't feel much for a while. Now it's starting up again though which is great! :) I think I've been too stressed out lately to think about what I'm feeling though too!

I have been getting movements for a few days now....just love it! Fairly exhausted though, school holidays are on and weather hopeless, only so much you can do inside!

is anyone else stressing about not lieing on their back? i like to lie on the sofa on my back after work as im so tired and also sometimes sleep on my back... so many things we cant do!!

A lot of women never have an issue on their backs or dont until late pregnancy. Also I'm a believer that our bodies will tell us if it doesn't like it.

If you don't want to buy a wedge or bolster so you can be at an angle.

I go to sleep on my side and i always wake up on my back, i dont let it worry me x

is anyone else stressing about not lieing on their back? i like to lie on the sofa on my back after work as im so tired and also sometimes sleep on my back... so many things we cant do!!

I think it's more important to lie in a position in which you are comfortable and not one the book says! I am on my 4th pregnancy and have slept on my back, front and side throughout each one, if your baby doesn't like it they will let you know, there are far too many rules now as far as being pregnant but people seem to forget that women have been having babies for a long time and done ok so far! Xx

I go to sleep on my side and i always wake up on my back, i dont let it worry me x

Thanks for the advice :hugs: I have listened to the hb whilst lying down and thats allways fine, it's like we should all do nothing the entire 9 months, not even lie down!! :flower:

Just back from my hols and feeling baby move and kick while we were out there was amazing. On Tuesday it was so powerful my OH could feel it, though that is still rare.

Still not put on weight at all, still weighing 120lbs (8st7ish) and getting worried as a first time mum. But baby is kicking so must be ok right? Alot of people have said not to worry but as im so small I expected to have put on something by now. I didnt loose any weight during 1st tri either.

20 week scan 2 weeks today. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

So just back from A&E, baby is fine, I should say first lol
Got a pretty nasty bang on the head at work today :nope: been looked at by doctor and he says I'm fine, just really dizzy and sore, feeling sorry for myself lol

Completely missed this :dohh: so glad everything is ok hun. Hope your head isn't too sore :hugs:

I don't stress about it either hun. I slept and laid on my back right until it became uncomfortable to do so with DD, so your body does let you know.

AFM... 19 weeks today :wohoo: Only a week to go until I'm half way, but if I go by when I had DD (38wks) then I'm already there! Bump is so big, must remember to take a picture later. She was moving around lots in there whilst I laid in bed this morning :cloud9: she must have known it was her 'birthday'!!

I had been feeling some movements, then I think baby moved or something and didn't feel much for a while. Now it's starting up again though which is great! :) I think I've been too stressed out lately to think about what I'm feeling though too!

Yaye Juless!! Isn't it great? I've always felt movement on my left side. Then I had a day of being uncomfortable with no movement from lo. Now today I feel movement on right...baby was just changing positions or moving!

Just back from my hols and feeling baby move and kick while we were out there was amazing. On Tuesday it was so powerful my OH could feel it, though that is still rare.

Still not put on weight at all, still weighing 120lbs (8st7ish) and getting worried as a first time mum. But baby is kicking so must be ok right? Alot of people have said not to worry but as im so small I expected to have put on something by now. I didnt loose any weight during 1st tri either.

20 week scan 2 weeks today. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

I've only had one kick strong enough to feel from the outside, can't wait for more! I still haven't gained any weight either. Our scans are booked on the same day too, countdown to July 19 :happydance:

Happy 19 weeks Lolly!

ive had bad baby brain too i actually left my keys in the ignition, engine running and started walking down the street realised i didnt have my purse otherwise id have left the car and no doubt the car would have been gone when i went back!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the baby brain stories, girls :hugs:

Lovie - I sleep however I can get comfortable - side, back or front. I'm sure my body will tell me when it is not happy.

Verona - I had a phase of dizziness too but it seems to have settled now. If your dizziness persists - see your GP. My bp is 90/60 at the moment which is pretty low but I feel fine. I find keeping up the fluids and having small snacks really helps. I also wear compression knee highs for when I have to stand for long periods of time. They are not very sexy but seem to do the job!

AFM - I am constantly touching my belly even though I can't feel any movements yet, definitely more emotional too. Most excitingly though, tomorrow DH is taking me for a Mum to be treatment at a lovely spa I have been asking to go to for years. I can't wait. LOVE a bit of pampering!

Hi ladies!

I have come to you all for your mama tips! Hub and I are leaving for our honeymoon in Mexico on Saturday! Any ideas/advice to protect my little one? I plan on drinking lots and lots of bottled water,plenty of sunscreen.... :o)

Xoxoxo

LvMyHusband, have a GREAT time and relax and enjoy yourself!

Remember to ask for your drinks, even glasses for soda, etc. with NO ICE to make sure you limit risks (and if you're at a posher place, you can still have your drink ice cold by asking for the glass to be chilled).

Have you thought of some fun pics you could do on the beach? Putting a little mini umbrella (for cocktails) on your tummy? Drawing a message to the little one in the sand?

Congrats LvMyHsbnd!

I agree with Expat, bottled water only and no ice, asked for your glass to be chilled.
I bet you could get some of the cutest bump pics on the beach!! That's awesome :)

Good morning to the rest of the snowflakes. I hope your weeks has gone well. TGIF!!

Just booked my 4D scan! Ages away yet but can't wait!!

Is anyone else still taking zofran for nausea? I don't really get that nauseous except in the evenings, though I did gag and puke while brushing my teeth yesterday. I think I'm using it as a security blsnket.. But kind of thinking its time to taper off.

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! I THINK my mortgage stuff is all done! I should get a call any time now to review the details, it goes to the lawyer and we sign next week! I can't wait until it's all done! AND this time next week I will have had my scan and hopefully know the gender of our little peanut! :D After today I'll be able to sit back and relax, knowing all the worry is behind me, and enjoy growing this baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->