*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Congrats on the mortgage juless!

Hope everyone is doing well

Hi ladies!

I have come to you all for your mama tips! Hub and I are leaving for our honeymoon in Mexico on Saturday! Any ideas/advice to protect my little one? I plan on drinking lots and lots of bottled water,plenty of sunscreen.... :o)

Xoxoxo

have a lovelly time away :) im not sure suncream is a good idea when pregnant... i read a thread on the 2nd tri section that said some have a harmfull chemical in, you can get ones that are safe tho... maybe worth calling your midwife :)

i must take more photos! the time is going so fast!

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! I THINK my mortgage stuff is all done! I should get a call any time now to review the details, it goes to the lawyer and we sign next week! I can't wait until it's all done! AND this time next week I will have had my scan and hopefully know the gender of our little peanut! :D After today I'll be able to sit back and relax, knowing all the worry is behind me, and enjoy growing this baby!

:happydance: :dance: :happydance:

Congrats!!!!!

17 weeks 3days, finally popped and an ickle bump appeared!!

Attachments

• 303.jpg
    303.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
congrats, Juless!

daydream, I stopped taking Zofran around week 13. Thankfully i've felt great since then. Really hoping nausea doesn't creep back up on me! I think you should try a day without it to see how you feel. Most people are done with the nausea by week 16, although there are always exceptions.

Yay juless, exciting stuff!

Hope everyone's well?

Here's my bump @ 19+1 :)

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/9e4842b0.jpg

I posted my 16 week bump to my journal. Still waiting on that bump to pop!

Chloe - thanks. For some reason I've had a bit of a gag reflex thing the past few days, but I want to try to taper down to a half pill for a bit and then see if I can go off it. That's good your nausea has been good!

i love the bumps! i will add mine :)

juless big congrats!! :)

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3
Thanks guys! Though of course the bank doesn't finish it until 4:58, so it didn't get to my lawyer in time. Now we need to possibly extend the closing date so the seller could back out if they want (would be super surprised if they did though, since they are already moving out!). But still a big pain in the butt!! A bit of worry left, but feeling much better that it's almost all over!

Wow!! What awesome bumps everyone has!! I need to take another pic at some point, but there never seems to be enough time in the day, lol!

Oh my goodness, I've been on vacation a week and there is so many pages to catch up on I just can't do it right now. I started feeling baby REALLY move this week, how awesome :) Minus the awful headaches I'm starting to feel really good finally.

On the flip side, I broke things off with my OH and found out today that my grandpa has cancer, which is most likely terminal. What a week it's been.

Oh my goodness, I've been on vacation a week and there is so many pages to catch up on I just can't do it right now. I started feeling baby REALLY move this week, how awesome :) Minus the awful headaches I'm starting to feel really good finally.

On the flip side, I broke things off with my OH and found out today that my grandpa has cancer, which is most likely terminal. What a week it's been.

oh hun im so sorry to here about your grandpa:nope::hugs: and about things with your oh:hugs:

Hello there :wave: Can I join please? I'm due 26th December :happydance:

hello anita:flower: welcome!

a boxing day due date, how lovely :)

Samj.... Sorry to hear about you grandpa :( and your OH situation. Stay strong x

Lovie.... Love the bump pics, very artistic!

AFM I am home alone with girls tonight as DH has gone to footy with the boys. I am sure he is having a few beers, possibly a few too many! I haven't really missed drinking (I like a wine or two) but tonight I am, probably because DH is out and about. Oh well am sure it will pass. It's freezing here tonight. Just got girls to bed and am snuggling into bed to start reading " Fifty Shades of Grey " that everybody keeps going on about... Will be interesting! Hope your all well and happy xx

thanks hun :) I worked as a photogrpaher in melbourne at verve portraits, i dont take enough photos of my own life tho!

my oh is of on a stag do so i think he will be indulging in some alcohol.. i am envious!

id love to know how you find 50 shades of grey :)

Thanks ladies, it's been tough but hopefully things will get better soon.

BTW, I have read all the 50 Shades books. They are very, very scandalous. I'm now finally reading the Hunger Games books.

Sam - so sorry to hear about your grandpa :hugs: and the OH situation too. I hope you had a lovely holiday though x

Anita - welcome & congrats :hi: will add you to the list now!

I just started 50 shades last night and could not put it down! I got through 11 chapters but this resulted in me not getting to sleep until 4am and being very tired this morning :dohh: have been reading it mostly through out the day and am loving it! Sam, I read the hunger games trilogy over my holiday - simply amazing! Enjoy :)

I have my gender rescan tonorrow :yipee: can't wait to see baby, especially in 4D! Hopefully I'll get some lovely pics to share, unlike last time where all I got were blurry blobs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->