*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Well had the scan and everything was fine :happydance: BUT baby was not co-operating at all! Legs kept firmly together :dohh: So we've booked a private scan for thurs as we both really want to know lol. Scan lady was lovely and said if she had to guess it would be girl but was far from certain. Fingers crossed baby is in a better mood on thurs :haha:

Ahhh naughty baby :haha: glad everything went well at the scan though, and GL for Thurs!

Well had the scan and everything was fine :happydance: BUT baby was not co-operating at all! Legs kept firmly together :dohh: So we've booked a private scan for thurs as we both really want to know lol. Scan lady was lovely and said if she had to guess it would be girl but was far from certain. Fingers crossed baby is in a better mood on thurs :haha:

Yaye for a good scan. My little one did the same thing. The tech was just about to give up when he opened up just a little at the last minute. GL with the scan on Thursday.

My linea nigra is back too, along with old stretchies becoming really visible and some returning back to their 'fresh' pink colour :wacko: give me strength!! The things we do hey! Pregnancy is never kind to me :haha:

It's faint but DH spotted it first so that made me feel self conscious. He's always pointing out everything. I don't think he means any harm but dang, don't point out my huge boobs and even larger nipples, my stretch marks, my newly formed linea nigra or the fact that my feet were swollen from walking around at the water park all day Saturday. He sure knows how to make a girl feel "special" :sulk:

ichisan yay for a healthy scan, cheaky baby hiding its girly/boy bits! best of luck with the next scan:hugs:

is the linea nigra the dark line? i was wondering when that came, i dont have it yet :( i allready have some old stretch marks on my tummy from going up/down in weight, they have faded to white and so far have stayed white, i dont htink i have any new ones yet.. but there is still alot of growing to do!

I get exhausted just doing simple things at the moment, i went to the shop and it took all my energy, i feel like an old lady! at least its the summer holidays so most of the kids i teach are on holiday!

ichisan yay for a healthy scan, cheaky baby hiding its girly/boy bits! best of luck with the next scan:hugs:

is the linea nigra the dark line? i was wondering when that came, i dont have it yet :( i allready have some old stretch marks on my tummy from going up/down in weight, they have faded to white and so far have stayed white, i dont htink i have any new ones yet.. but there is still alot of growing to do!

I get exhausted just doing simple things at the moment, i went to the shop and it took all my energy, i feel like an old lady! at least its the summer holidays so most of the kids i teach are on holiday!

Yes, it's the dark line. They say it shows up in 2nd or 3rd trimester. I get exhausted too, DH thinks I'm being lazy and just needs to exercise. I beg to differ, producing a baby is hard work and tiring. I could lay around all day and still get up exhausted.

my oh thinks the same blu, he says things like "you dont have to go out but you could do stuff around the house". I hope I get a dark line! I looked it up and it says its caused by the same reaction that makes your nipples darker, my nipples are allready darker but no line!

18wk5d
maternity shorts are so sexy:dohh:...lol

Attachments

• IMG_0337.jpg
    IMG_0337.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2
i want a bump :( xxx

Honey you do have a little bump. Very Cute! But you are very lucky to be so small and thin. You won't having any trouble loosing baby weight and you'll have a perfect little round belly in probably just a few weeks! Hang in there!

i want a bump :( xxx

Honey you do have a little bump. Very Cute! But you are very lucky to be so small and thin. You won't having any trouble loosing baby weight and you'll have a perfect little round belly in probably just a few weeks! Hang in there!

exactly :)

i had a fair bit of a "head start" with my bump... im sure i will still look pregnant when the baby is 6 months old!

Hi lovely ladies! I just wanted to pop by again to say I am pregnant and heard the heartbeat today! You were all so kind and helped me feel so much better after my chemical pregnancy in April and I wanted to share the great news with all of you.

It's so fun to see how all of you are doing further along! Enjoy! :hug:

Hi lovely ladies! I just wanted to pop by again to say I am pregnant and heard the heartbeat today! You were all so kind and helped me feel so much better after my chemical pregnancy in April and I wanted to share the great news with all of you.

It's so fun to see how all of you are doing further along! Enjoy! :hug:

Congratulations on your new pregnancy!!! Glad you heard the heart. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. Try not to stress too much x x x x

That's great news MD.

Just 5 short days and I'm half way there. I'm hoping I can convince my doctor to do another ultrasound, still not being able to buy stuff is driving me crazy!

congrats MD so gla dyou got your rainbow pregnancy so soon:hugs:

lovie not everyone gets the linea nigra, but I hope you do if you want it!

MD - so happy for you hun, a huge congratulations :hugs: xx

lovie not everyone gets the linea nigra, but I hope you do if you want it!

MD - so happy for you hun, a huge congratulations :hugs: xx

i just love pregnancy things, i cant wait for my milk to come how silly am I! my frind had her milk come in when she was 30 weeks and she was upset to be wearing breast pads allready, i was like no thats cool, its your body changing for the baby!

Haven't been on this thread in a while. Going to try and keep up now.

Just wondering though. Anyone on here have placenta previa? I was just told at my private gender scan that my placenta is at the bottom. I have my 20 week appointment on July 30th so I will ask them about it then.

Congrats MD! Fantastic news.....

Lovie, I never got the linea nigra with either of my last pregnancies. I am quite pale though and I think that makes it less likely but saying that my nipples did darken ALOT!

Lolly, I think it's nice your DH notices all the changes, at least he is observant, mine notices very little unless i point it out :)

Sara, you will be one of those ladies that's all baby, jealous as! I look 6 months pregnant already that I find myself telling strangers I am further along lol

LuluSS, I have had a lot of friends told around 20 weeks that they have placenta previa and will need a scan at 32 weeks or there abouts to see where the placenta is and in all of the cases I have known it has always moved by then and natural delivery has been possible. My sister has been told she has it at the 20 week scan and was worried too, understandable, but try not to worry the chances are it will move :)

AFM school holidays are exhausting!! "I am bored" is ringing in my ears most days! I haven't felt baby move for 5 days but not concerned as I remember feeling girls at 16 weeks then not again till 18 weeks :)

Hope your all having a great week. Loving all the scan and bump pics :) x

Lulu- I was diagnosed with complete placenta previa at 13+ 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"