*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Yeh that's why I'm eager to get one! I was taking soy which heightens your chances of multiples :wacko: I got such a dark line on the FRER at only 3+2 and a positive on the CB digi too so now I'm scared theres more than expected in there :argh:

Just having a look online at all the local places to me and the cheapest I could see was £65 :shock: defo don't think OH will let me get one of those AND a gender scan 6 weeks later!! x

Haha I know what you mean. Hope u can convince him though.

Best go to bed, start my new job tomorrow!!

Ahhh yes you better!! Good luck hun!

I better get myself to bed too - busy day lounging in the sun for me ;) xx

Hello all,

I just got my BFP today!! My EDD is December 4th, 2012... :) Yaaaaaaaay!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

How do I add the banners that show how far along I am???

Hello all,

I just got my BFP today!! My EDD is December 4th, 2012... :) Yaaaaaaaay!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats!!! I think the tickers all come from lilypie or baby gaga.com

I'm still too nervous to make one!

Hello all,

Congrats!!! I think the tickers all come from lilypie or baby gaga.com

I'm still too nervous to make one!

Yeah I know. I want to bypass my supposed af day, and the first ultrasound! I think I will add it after that, or after the af day passes...

Hello all,

Hi MizzPodd :hi: Congratulations!!

We have the same EDD :yipee: exciting! I'll add your name on to the EDD list on the 1st page now.

If you click on a ticker (one of mine for example) it'll take you straight to the website where you can make your own. You'll need to use the ubb code which will start with a :thumbup: don't forget to add the ...bottom of the EDD list on the front page). xx

Anyone getting 2-3 on CB digi already? I really wasn't expecting it!!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/3a2d45dc.jpg

I got 2-3 at 13dpo and 3+ at 18dpo with DS. You probably had an early implanter. :thumbup:

I got bfn until 11dpo this time whereas it was 8dpo with DS. That's why I am chicken and will wait until 15dpo to use my next digi.

Brilliant news. :happydance:

I think I have an old version of the digi that doesn't have the # of weeks yet. I got a glaring + on my test at 8dpo, so I think I'm in the same boat that I may have O'd early or implanted early. =)

When are your first scans?? I just called the OB and they won't have me come in until May 3rd! I'm going to go crazy until then!

Hello all,

Hi MizzPodd :hi: Congratulations!!

We have the same EDD :yipee: exciting! I'll add your name on to the EDD list on the 1st page now.

If you click on a ticker (one of mine for example) it'll take you straight to the website where you can make your own. You'll need to use the ubb code which will start with a :thumbup: don't forget to add the ...al, I'm preggos! :dance::dance::dance::yipee:

Well today was my first day at my new job and it went as well as any first day could :) very happy! Felt like a fraud knowing I was preggo :haha:

Hello to the newbies :wave:

I got to center parcs on friday, if everything still seems well when I'm back on the monday I will call the doctor on the tuesday to arrange my booking in appt.

congrats on the new job! don't stress about that a bit. all their mamas had to do the same at one time :). i'm glad your first day was a good one and good luck at your appointment!

Ducky I hope you enjoy your new job... and little beanie :)

we are due around the same time, mine is the 4th!:flower:

Fabulous!! This is all so exciting :)

How is everyone feeling?

I feel amazing... Just got a little nervous from a light pink tiny spot when I wiped earlier... with DD i don't remember this happening so I was freaking out a bit, but from what I read, it is normal. and plus my af would have came on the 28th or 29th. what do you think?

I am debating whether to try use my second digi tomorrow. I know it is probably best to wait until 15dpo to be sure of the 2-3....but I am so impatient and would love to see it now! Would be so gutted if it hadn't gone up yet though as I only have 2 more and want to see 2-3 and 3+ and can't buy any more.

I was starting to feel a bit queasy this morning before breakfast. Very early for all that but perhaps it's different with #2? :shrug:
Have also been massively bloated with major bowel cramps all day. Had a nice flat tummy this morning but now am sporting what looks like a 10 week bump. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->