*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Evening or Morning ladies, depending on where you are! :wave:

Hope everyone is well?

ducky - so glad your first day went well :hugs: don't feel like a fraud hun, these things happen!

2016 - TAKE YOUR DIGI!! i'm sure it'll show by now :thumbup: share your picture with us too! I found some great deals on digi's and FRER's on eBay today. I'll post the links in a bit so you can always stock up :winkwink: haha I am such a bad influence!

MizzPodd - Loving the tickers :yipee: so we have the same EDD and our daughters are pretty much the same age too :) spooky! What's her DOB?

I've had a lovely day - weather has been so good here, got up to 22C earlier. We had a picnic at the park with a friend and her daughter, fed the ducks and then DD and I came back home and had a nice, long nap!! I am feeling so tired, it's definitely my major symptom at the minute. Apart from that, I feel great. What symptoms is everyone else having at the moment? xx

2 x digi's for only £6.50 - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180849343283?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

2 x FRER's for only £7.50 - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251006346946?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

For me my symptoms are AF cramps, wearing more and that's about it so far. Won't be long til I'm shattered, covered in acne, head down the toilet and sore nips!!

U can actually buy out of date digi's for less. They still work perfectly. I got 2 for £4.99 including postage. Obviously if that doesn't tickle ur fancy then 7.49 is also a total bargain. They're a tender for 2 in track and buy 1 get 1 half price in boots :)

I've seen those ducky, and I've actually ordered one JUST because of the price and to see if it does actually still work!

For anyone interested in an out of date digi - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251011429251?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

only £1.99 with 35p P&P, a year past sell by date x

I have 2 digi's, 2 frer's and 15 cheapest coming in the post lol.

:rofl: ducky you are worse than me!!! I have 2 digi's and about 8 cheapies left in my drawer. I've pee'd on about 20 tests so far this cycle :blush: I did start testing from 6DPO though :lol:

I bought a pack of 2 asda own brand tests on friday, DD was playing with the box and they've now gone missing :wacko: OH lost my last superdrug test yesterday too, so that's 3 brand new, unused tests just hiding in my house that I will probably find in a year or 2 :dohh:

I've ordered some more FRER's and digi's this evening though!

Got my :bfp: today!! Due December 8th 2012!! FXed for a sticky bean!
Looking forward to getting to know you all!!

Hi medic :hi: and a huge congratulations hun!! Will update you on to our list now.

Eeeek we now have babies due in the 2nd week of December :wohoo: EXCITING!!

Im so ridiculously excited. I got a :bfp: last month and was just shocked then had a m/c at 4w1d and was so upset. I didnt understand why women were upset to lose a pregnancy that early, as my medical training teaches us that its more a bundle of cells at that point then an actual baby (sorry if that offends some!) but I get it now. Im not sure if I can keep my big mouth shut at work for long so Im hoping that Ill be able to get all my chatting out here and keep it secret for a while!! Im so happy for this :bfp:!!

i know exactly what you mean medic about it being hard to understand till you go through it.

but now, it is time to dance!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

i'm so happy for you!

awww medic :hugs: so sorry for your loss last month. I have every faith that this little rainbow bundle will be your forever baby so chat away to your hearts content to us! x

i know exactly what you mean medic about it being hard to understand till you go through it.

but now, it is time to dance!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

i'm so happy for you!

Im still in the "It cant actually be positive... I must be seeing things." I keep checking the strip and its there. lol I dont really feel anything different. I mean my BBs are sore off and on, but a different kind of sore. Almost like its bruising. My belly is bloated but it does that the day befpre AF, although this has been a week or more of it. I am not super hungry or tired at all. Im cranky but again that is something that happens with AF coming. I dont really feel sick. My back gets sore quicker doing dishes and stuff now. I think my biggest tip off was the total emotional breakdown I had last Monday. lol So bad in fact that DH borrowed a company truck from work and drove an hour home to check on me at 2 in the afternoon. I spent the whole day sobbing and in my mind I kept thinking 'What the hell is wrong with me... I dont even know WHY im crying!" :dohh: I had another bought of that a few nights ago. Poor DH. Other then that, Ive been having trouble sleepnig the last few nights and Im a little constipated. Lucky me huh?? I need a few more days for it to sink in and be confident in my :bfp:

I think I'm still waiting for it to sink in medic, so don't worry you are not alone! I've either sat with my tests right next to me so I can check them every couple of mins to make sure that there is actually a line there :rofl: or I've taken to carrying my digi around with me when we are out and taking sneaky peeks at it :lol: x

Do we have many first time mummys? I cant believe I'm back with my 2nd! Feels like yesterday I was chatting to the 2010 december group.

The things with 2nd, 3rd etc babies is you know what's coming ;) lol. I can't wait to go through it all again (minus the morning sickness please).

I have no more tests at home, hope the postie brings me some tomorrow. I NEED to pee on something :rofl:

I think I'm still waiting for it to sink in medic, so don't worry you are not alone! I've either sat with my tests right next to me so I can check them every couple of mins to make sure that there is actually a line there :rofl: or I've taken to carrying my digi around with me when we are out and taking sneaky peeks at it :lol: x
HAHAHA Im so glad that Im not the only one carrying a dried pee stick in my purse or pocket!! LOL Thank goodness !!

Do we have many first time mummys? I cant believe I'm back with my 2nd! Feels like yesterday I was chatting to the 2010 december group.

This will be DH and my first together. He has a 4 year old DD, but she lives in another part of the counrty so we dont see her much, sadly. I waited forever for a guy that I could imagine having babies with and finally found him so I was super eager to get knocked up :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->