*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Me too, by the time I get into bed I feel enormous. It's really quite annoying. Can't wait till it's a real baby bump....Told one of my best friends today who is 32 weeks, she cried (probably due to preg emotions). Our previous babies were born a day apart, so we have shared a lot. I loved her reaction :)

Found out yesterday that I am pregnant with our second :) How do I join this group? Or get that cute December snowflakes to show up in my posts? I am new to this site and can't seem to figure anything out LOL

Found out yesterday that I am pregnant with our second :) How do I join this group? Or get that cute December snowflakes to show up in my posts? I am new to this site and can't seem to figure anything out LOL

Hi mummof1 :hi: welcome and congrats on your BFP! To join just say your EDD and I'll add you to the list on the first page of this thread.

The group signature is also on the first page too :thumbup: you just need to copy it, go in to your 'User Control Panel' (or User CP) and down the left hand side it gives you the option to edit your signature. Paste the link in there :thumbup:

When do people typically get their first scan? DH and I are meeting with a midwife on Tuesday, should I ask about booking a scan?

I'm finally 6 weeks! So excited. Can't wait to see baby on Wed! I did have a bad dream though last night and I woke up so relieved that it was just a dream!:cry:

Feeling gaggy still but no ms yet.

When do people typically get their first scan? DH and I are meeting with a midwife on Tuesday, should I ask about booking a scan?

We don't have our first scan until 12 weeks here in the UK, providing the pregnancy is going smoothly and no history of problems etc. Unsure about Canada hun, but there's no harm in asking ;)

I'm finally 6 weeks! So excited. Can't wait to see baby on Wed! I did have a bad dream though last night and I woke up so relieved that it was just a dream!:cry:

Feeling gaggy still but no ms yet.

Happy 6 weeks! Sorry about the bad dream :hugs: but it was just that, a dream! Hopefully the MS will stay away for you :)

Suddenly feeling crampy and have super nausea.. The cramps aren't really painful and no spotting, but they still freak me out!

Hi mummof1 :hi: welcome and congrats on your BFP! To join just say your EDD and I'll add you to the list on the first page of this thread.

The group signature is also on the first page too :thumbup: you just need to copy it, go in to your 'User Control Panel' (or User CP) and down the left hand side it gives you the option to edit your signature. Paste the link in there :thumbup:

Thanks!! My EDD is December 24th :)

Oh my, I just received some horrible news from my friend... She lost her baby yesterday. He was born at 31.5 weeks and they are unsure why he died. This is the most horrible thing. This woman and her family are the sweetest most caring people I have ever known. She had struggled with getting pregnant for some time and had several miscarriages before this pregnancy. I just... there are no words.

hi ladies! im due december 19th! can u add me pretty please :D

juless...that's heartbreaking about your friend. :hugs: Just reminds us all to treasure our loved ones and each day we get to carry our precious cargo. :flower:

Just weighed myself and I've put on 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks! How's that even possible? I've been eating a normal amount just in smaller meals. Yesterday was a typical day...I had:

1/2 my normal bowl of cereal cos I felt sick
mid morning I had a cereal bar
lunch I had a cheese and ham sandwich
dinner I felt sick so had a slice of toast with marmite.
I also had a cup of tea and 2 mini cans of ginger ale.

Last time I only put on 5lbs all of 1st tri. I have to be very careful what I gain cos I have severe SPD and extra weight just makes it worse. :(

At my doctor's appointment I weighed 6 pounds more! WTF! I was wearing heavy boots though and a jacket....hopefully that was most of the weight lol. I am hoping at my next appointment that the weight hasn't gone up any.

jules - So sorry to hear about your friend :( that is heartbreaking.

This is the second stillbirth I've had happen to friend/family. Last year my cousin-in-law had a full-term stillborn girl. I don't think they ever knew why. It is such a terrible thing. I just hope my friend doesn't give up hope of being a mommy, she would be an amazing mother and deserves a rainbow baby!

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend and her lo Juless. :hugs: that is so frightening

ImSoTired - I'm six weeks today too! Wohoo!

I've had this gas thing for the past few days now. Today I got acid reflux so bad it choked me and I threw up everything I had eaten for breakfast. And my throat burns. Did I mentioned this happened at work where we have an open floor plan and the bathroom is close to where we work so EVERYONE heard and asked me what's wrong. This is the second case of stomach issues this week so I think folks are starting to get suspicious.

On top of that DH threw such a fit last night about keeping it a secret until 2nd trimester. He says that it means that I am thinking negative that something will happen to the baby. I don't understand, I thought this was what we agreed to. I told him to at least wait until the 8week scan in two weeks and he said he's tired of keeping it a secret...idk what to do.

Thanks!! My EDD is December 24th :)

Will add you now hun :)

Wooohoooo a Christmas Eve baby!! :xmas23:

Oh my, I just received some horrible news from my friend... She lost her baby yesterday. He was born at 31.5 weeks and they are unsure why he died. This is the most horrible thing. This woman and her family are the sweetest most caring people I have ever known. She had struggled with getting pregnant for some time and had several miscarriages before this pregnancy. I just... there are no words.

Oh this is so very sad :( I'm so sorry for you friend juless, my thoughts and condolences are with her and her family at this time :hugs:

I'm due Dec 5th with my first!! :)
hi ladies! im due december 19th! can u add me pretty please :D

Welcome and congrats ladies :yipee: I'll add you both to the list now!

Yay shytwin25, your EDD is my birthday! And an excellent one it is too ;) x

Hey ladies! Wanted to share our first scan at 6w4d. Heard the heartbeat loud and clear, and saw the flickering on the screen!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7250/7071531319_92497862e6.jpg
Image by c99daf7593fc7ea6aeb090167ae534a3, on Flickr

Hello all:flower:

Wondering if I could be added. My EDD is Dec. 3.

This will be my 3rd. I'm a little nervous as I have a 2 year old (in 2 weeks). We planned them close together but now that I'm pregnant I'm kind of freaking out wondering how I'm going to handle 2 little ones.

Also I'm feeling extremely sick. All day. I haven't thrown up but I have headaches, nausea and overall just feeling like crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->