*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Due 07/12 has anyone realised that if we have our baby on 12/12 the DOB will be 12/12/12!?!

My due date is 12/12/12 :D Chances of actually having it on that day quite slim im sure but still its quite cool! We had 1 preg test left so hubby said i should do it, well the test line came up before the control line and they are the same darkness :D So happpppppy! :happydance: :cloud9:

Told his mum and dad, and my mum and step dad today, they are soooo excited! We walked past a charity shop and in the window were 3 winnie the pooh prints of pencil drawings. We had already mentioned maybe having a classic winnie the pooh nursery, his mum and dad bought them for us!! :happydance:

ohhh thats what we want to do!! want Winnie the Pooh, Thumper, Dumbo, like a nice Disney theme! my test lines are not as dark as the control line, so that would mean my HCG levels are not as strong so does that mean baby isnt growing as quick as it should be? x

Anyone else still trying to decide on birth options? My first baby was 11lbs, 10oz. I tried pushing for 2 hours but it ended in c-section cause she couldn't fit through my pelvis. I have the option on an elective c-section this time. I'm not sure if I want to try to have a natural birth again or not. I'm thinking if it looks like this baby will be large also I'll go with the c-sec. Unless they will induce me a bit early? Though the c-sec would be less scary after what I went through with #1...

Hiya, can I join please? According to my lmp my edd is around 1st dec. Although knowing my mums history and my first, baby#2 will probably be about two weeks late!!!

Jules, your little girl is soo pretty! and in terms of c section, could you not just keep an eye on your little bubs size and make a decision based on that?

Anyone else still trying to decide on birth options? My first baby was 11lbs, 10oz. I tried pushing for 2 hours but it ended in c-section cause she couldn't fit through my pelvis. I have the option on an elective c-section this time. I'm not sure if I want to try to have a natural birth again or not. I'm thinking if it looks like this baby will be large also I'll go with the c-sec. Unless they will induce me a bit early? Though the c-sec would be less scary after what I went through with #1...

Yikes -- a lot of big babies for some of the ladies here! First 10 lbs 1, and now 11lbs, 10 -- I hope ours is healthy but under 8! (Although both DH's sisters had babies over 8 lbs -- closer to 9 actually -- so I'm worried that it might just be a thing in their family that babies are born big!)

I'm planning for an unmedicated birth with a midwife, either at home or at a free-standing birth center (leaning toward the birth center, but we currently don't live in a city that has any outside of hospitals). We'll see how it goes. I'm looking forward to preparing for childbirth -- I'm planning to use the Hypnobabies program.

Ya, I'm going to see about that. They don't give you an ultrasound later in pregnancy to check size of the baby here, though my belly got super big right at the end. I'll hopefully have the same ob this time and I'll discuss it with him when I go in at 12 weeks.

Aww, thanks! You a gorgeous little one there! In fact, judging by everyone's avatars I'd say there are a lot of beautiful kids expecting little brothers or sisters this Christmas!!

Wow, we're almost at 60 snowflakes! :dance:

How is everyone doing today?

As far as birthing options, I'll like to try to push this baby out :) and avoid a c-section if necessary. My SIL just did the au natural birthing with no meds at a birthing center in a birthing tub - more power to her. I respect her but I'm a wimp when it comes to pain.

On another note - I'll be six weeks tomorrow! I remember when I first joined the thread I was only a little over 3 weeks, teehehee!

Wow, we almost at 60 snowflakes! :dance:

How is everyone doing today?

As far as birthing options, I'll like to try to push this baby out :) and avoid a c-section if necessary. My SIL just did the au natural birthing with no meds at a birthing center in a birthing tub - more power to her. I respect her but I'm a wimp when it comes to pain.

On another note - I'll be six weeks tomorrow! I remember when I first joined the thread I was only a little over 3 weeks, teehehee!

lol i will also probably get some pain meds but we will cross that bridge when we get to it!

I will also be 6 weeks tomorrow! So excited!

I can't get the sig to work - can somebody send me the link? I can't get the one on pg.1 to work. Thanks.

Munch - my boobs aren't sore either! I think everyone and every pregnancy is different. x

hello ladies.... feeling withdrawels being away for few hours today from bnb.... so wat have i missed? how are we all feeling this evening?

phew wat a busy afternoon, that i really couldnt be bothered with! but had to post Daddys bday cards or they'd not get there in time. then had to walk buddy,poor thing hadnt been out for days with this horrible wet weather. hes had a bath 4 times this week.... top tip dont ever get a white fluffy dog!

Anyone feel like having a lazy day? I have no ambition to do any cleaning today and I'm feeling guilty about it. I have laundry that needs folding and dishes that need cleaning. I'm just hungry and tired and want to lay on the couch. I don't even want to make dinner. Is that bad of me?The guilt is really eating at me but I'm having such a hard time getting moving. I didn't even shower until after noon!:blush:

Anyone feel like having a lazy day? I have no ambition to do any cleaning today and I'm feeling guilty about it. I have laundry that needs folding and dishes that need cleaning. I'm just hungry and tired and want to lay on the couch. I don't even want to make dinner. Is that bad of me?The guilt is really eating at me but I'm having such a hard time getting moving. I didn't even shower until after noon!:blush:

I am completely with you! I have done nothing today and have a feeling nothing is going to motivate me. Hopefully I can talk my husband into grilling something for dinner. :winkwink:

I am completely with you! I have done nothing today and have a feeling nothing is going to motivate me. Hopefully I can talk my husband into grilling something for dinner. :winkwink:

Happy I'm not the only one. I just can't shake this guilty feeling though. HOping I can get some motivation or something soon.

Omg so glad you all are the same - I feel worthless! All of my energy is used up at work, and when I get home it is all I can do to fold a single towel. Thankfully DH usually makes dinners anyways, he is a much better cook than I am!

Aside from being exhausted, my worst symptom is my mood and emotions!!! I'm a roller coaster and cry at the slightest odd look from DH. Poor guy is lost. I am having a hard time trying to be decent company! Plus we leave tomorrow for a 9 day trip to Europe (4 days in Dublin to see my granny on her 90th birthday and 4 days in Italy.....and NO drinking!!! Euro-fail!). Here's hoping I gain some sanity or he gains some serious patience...

Oh and thanks for the reminder to start a preggo journal on real paper - such a precious memory!!

my back is sooooo sore today :( not a happy bunny at all! You might see my hubby around (mrmuzz), he just joined bnb to see what all the fuss is about and also so he can be excited with other real people haha! infact hes typing now lmao!

I might have to have an early night!

hi everyone

im very new to all this but i am married to kitty2385. we had a BFP and we are due on the 12-12-12 and OMG im sooooo excited and i just wanted to be able to talk to others that are trying and having babies.

This is the best news i have ever had and all i can say is thank you kitty2385 you are my world x

hi everyone

im very new to all this but i am married to kitty2385. we had a BFP and we are due on the 12-12-12 and OMG im sooooo excited and i just wanted to be able to talk to others that are trying and having babies.

This is the best news i have ever had and all i can say is thank you kitty2385 you are my world x

i love love love the fact ur a daddy and joined BnB, congratualtions to you and Kitty. exciting times ahead for you both xxx

thank you so much, kitty will be the best mum ever, i hope that i can do her proud.

i cannot wait to get to know you all, kitty tells me so much about BnB x

Aww MrMuzz that is so cute!

I don't think I would want my DH on bnb.. we would fight over the computer I think.

Had to work early today, which at least means that I finish early... so now I am going to nap before DH gets home!

Still no ms...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->