*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hi - I got my BFP last Thursday - super faint. The line slowly slowly darkened and today was as dark as the control line (one week later). Hope that helps!

Kill me now :( my morning sickness is horrendous. 24/7 throwing up whilst looking after a toddler. Roll on 20weeks!

I got my HCG levels back today. 2542 at 5 weeks. Does that sound normal? I guess the range online is anywhere from 18-7340 so I feel like 2500 might be at the low end. Thoughts ladies?

I think your number sounds good. Mine at 18dpo was 918 so if it keeps doubling like it has been it'll be right around 2700 at 5 weeks. The most important thing is that they're doubling every 48 hours.

ducky....I am right there with you hun. Feel your pain. :hugs: I just keep telling myself "this is the last time I have to be so sick". Going to find a permanent contraceptive solution after this one! :haha:

LillyLee....don't worry that is a great number. There is no "low end/high end". As long as you are vaguely in the range it's all good. Even numbers at the lowest end don't mean something is going to go wrong in the same way very high numbers don't guarentee it will all be ok. It's all sounding tickety boo to me. :thumbup:

Hello! Just found out I am PRRREEEEEEGNAAAANT! Also due on the 25th!!!!!

Has anyone gotten HCG tests? I just got my results back, and my levels more than TRIPLED in 48 hours! (3.6 times!) I'm optimistic, because before my first miscarriage my levels were low and barely raising.

That's great news! Stress levels have dropped no doubt!

Welcome new mummies to be :)

Glad everything ok Mummy Em and Lilly Lee! Good news!

I feel for all you with MS. Apparently 3/4 of pregnant ladies get it. I am in the lucky other quarter never experiencing it in my last 2 pregnancies and it seems this one as well. Don't be cross at me ;) I actually use to wish for it as I thought it was a worry if I didn't have it. I think it could be genetic as my mum and sister don't get it either. I am sure you all know the things to do to help, I hope it passes really soon!

Beautiful day here! Autum, coldish nights and stunning sunny days around 26 degrees!

I have been cleaning, gardening, washing like a crazy women! Just wanting everything neat and tidy.....could I be nesting already?!? Strange.

Enjoy your weekends x

I have spent the whole morning in a&e due to one sided pains this
Morning so suspected eptopic pregnancy had a scan and all looks well I am 5 weeks and one day and the scan looked just like lemmon tea's was so relived when they said all looked fine I have to go back In 10 days for another scan to check every thing xx

Phew, that's good to hear. I remember with my first I was 8wks before I found out. Kind of wish it was the case this time as it is hard not to stress and read into everything.

i have been in so much pain today sharp pains on my left and lots of pressure tried to get a doctors appointment but there is none till Wednesday!! been sick numerous times and so has my lo think i may have a nasty bug as well....

Been having similar symptoms for a couple of days and couldn't get an appointment until Wed either. Stay strong and try and be positive !

Hi Ladies - Im due Dec 21st according to online calculators. Found out days ago and it is dragging so slow! Also getting pelvic aches/cramps but no bleeding. Trying not to worry but really looking forward to getting to 12/40 and some (hopefully) reassurance. Im planning on making a doctors appt next week (5/40 ish) as Id like an USS around 6/40 before I see my family so I can spread the good news.

Hi girls, a lovely member said to come over here, so here I am! :)

Can't quite believe it to be honest after ttc so long!

My edd is Christmas eve!!

Got my bfp yesterday, fri the 13th! My period isn't even late yet so I'm waiting until after that to make a drs appointment.

My symptoms now are low mild cramps, peeing like a trooper, funny taste in mouth.

How's everyone feeling? X

good morning snowflake mummies to be :)

congrats to the new BFP's!! a christmas day due date how magical :cloud9:

munch your story about miss9 finding your test was so lovely :) made me blub:cry: hormones!

i have been finding i wake up needing a wee at about 7 am and then cant get back to sleep, im sure im going to be exhausted later, I am no good at napping in the day, i wonder if this is my bodies way of training me to nap in the day, so i can sleep when baby sleeps..

my test the day my period was due was about half as dark as the controle line.. thats the 1st i did, so im not sure about how they are supposed to look before then.

still no sickness for me, i called my mum and she said she didnt start feeling sick till after 6 weeks with me and my brother and sister, and she only actually threw up 1 time with me and my sister and never with my brother... this has stoped me paniking a little! in a way it was so hard to conceive that i feel like i owed an easy pregnancy!

I am not having much nausea either, just little waves of queasiness here and there. Still fatigued as ever, boobs the size of Texas and quite emotional. Also still a twinge here and there but I cherish them :cloud9:

I'm on hyper alert as I am visiting family in Dublin at the moment so had 2 long flights from Portland, Oregon to get here. I worry so much about mc but ended up telling all the family because my lovely cousin who is my age is just 10 weeks alongand she was telling as well!!! The both of us are swigging water and diet coke as everyone else swigs away at their wine or Guinness!! The most precious moment was telling my 90 year old granny - this will be her 8th great grandchild!

Anyway, I'm off to get a big fry up for breakfast - this will be DHs first ever true Irish breakfast - he's even willing to try the black pudding! :wink:

mmmmmm Irish breakfast droooolll :munch:

Congrats to the new bfps. With DS my EDD was 31st December but they moved me forwards to 24th at my 12 week scan. I knew it was wrong based on my ov date but was happy to be moved ahead. He arrived 25th November! :haha:

wow this thread moves so fast struggling to keep up as haven't been on here for a while!
Welcome and congrats to all the new BFP!

my nausea is coming and going too and not really as bad as with ds but can't really remember when it started with him- maybe it was a bit later on. They do say that it normally doesn't start properly till after 6 weeks so it may just be too early. Even so I do worry that this means that this won't be a successful pregnancy :( can't wait till my early scan at 7 weeks to see if something there, hear a heart beat and stop worrying lol!! although as dh says we'll probably worry all the way through till he/she comes out healthy!
A new baby on christmas day has to be the best present ever but as 2016 says they'll come when they want to and that normally means rarely on your due date!!
I had a bad 3rd degree tear with ds so think will opt for an elective c-section this time as they've said I've got a choice so guessing that'll be at the beginning of dec should everything remain well. anyone else had a 3rd degree tear and then gone on to have a normal uncomplicated delivery or alternatively choosen to go for a c-section?

mmmm full irish breakfast yum! you can keep the black pudding tho yuk:winkwink:

we went shopping this morning and had a look in a baby shop.. i dont like any of the prams, they are all so ugly!

Good morning everyone and welcome to all the new ladies :hugs:

Had my private early dating scan this morning and it was the best £95 I have ever spent! The baby, yolk sac and heartbeat was seen :) I burst into tears and so did my other half. The baby is measuring exactly 7+1 with a HB of 154 :) Am so happy. I also asked about not having any MS and the lady said that that is quite normal. She has 6 children and she didnt have any MS with any of them so am feeling a little less worried now. So now I can relax a little and enjoy this pregnancy!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7183/7076041961_f9e661aea7_n.jpg

Good morning everyone and welcome to all the new ladies :hugs:

Had my private early dating scan this morning and it was the best £95 I have ever spent! The baby, yolk sac and heartbeat was seen :) I burst into tears and so did my other half. The baby is measuring exactly 7+1 with a HB of 154 :) Am so happy. I also asked about not having any MS and the lady said that that is quite normal. She has 6 children and she didnt have any MS with any of them so am feeling a little less worried now. So now I can relax a little and enjoy this pregnancy!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7183/7076041961_f9e661aea7_n.jpg

your scan pic is adorable, thank you for sharing :)

katestar...amazing pic! thanks for sharing.

ddas....I had a 2nd borderline 3rd degree tear and a double graze at the top. The scar tissue was quite stiff at first but I intend to do perennial massage to get things supple again. Def going natural again but I don't think mine was as bad as yours by the sound of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->