*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hi girls, a lovely member said to come over here, so here I am! :)

Can't quite believe it to be honest after ttc so long!

My edd is Christmas eve!!

Got my bfp yesterday, fri the 13th! My period isn't even late yet so I'm waiting until after that to make a drs appointment.

My symptoms now are low mild cramps, peeing like a trooper, funny taste in mouth.

How's everyone feeling? X

I found out yesterday too!! Think I tested 10 DPO and my period isnt due until Tuesday! (which freaks me out a bit) I am due a day after you on Xmas day! eeek!

My symptoms were slight milky discharge, prickling sensation in breasts, being slightly bloated and hungry.

Literally had zero symptoms with my first LO (found out at 7+ weeks) so I was surprised!

KateStar, awesome scan! I'd pay for one too just to see it!

To everyone who's had cramping, I mentioned it to my doc on Thursday and he said not to worry unless I was bleeding with it, too. I've had cramps on and off since the beginning and he said it's fine, I'm (we're) just growing :cloud9:

Hi Ladies - Im due Dec 21st according to online calculators. Found out days ago and it is dragging so slow! Also getting pelvic aches/cramps but no bleeding. Trying not to worry but really looking forward to getting to 12/40 and some (hopefully) reassurance. Im planning on making a doctors appt next week (5/40 ish) as Id like an USS around 6/40 before I see my family so I can spread the good news.

Congrats on ur BFP... And I know the feeling of it dragging, I got mine a week ago, seems to be going so slow. I'm due the day after you x

Got my bfp yesterday, fri the 13th! My period isn't even late yet so I'm waiting until after that to make a drs appointment.

My symptoms now are low mild cramps, peeing like a trooper, funny taste in mouth.

I got the funny taste too... Thought it was something I'd eaten but now uve said the same maybe not.

The bloat has just started for me. Feel like I've eaten a 3 course meal x

Congrats on ur BFP and welcome, these ladies r fab. It's been a god send to me this last week as hubby away in afghan. Xx

mmmm full irish breakfast yum! you can keep the black pudding tho yuk:winkwink:

we went shopping this morning and had a look in a baby shop.. i dont like any of the prams, they are all so ugly!

The silver cross surf is cute, xx

Woop woop I'm due on 22nd Dec, what an Xmas present!!

I've had no symptoms as of yet :( so kinda doesn't feel real.

Xxx

Woop woop I'm due on 22nd Dec, what an Xmas present!!

I've had no symptoms as of yet :( so kinda doesn't feel real.

Xxx

Finally a bump buddy.

So ladies how do I add bump buddy on my siggy? X

I found out yesterday too!! Think I tested 10 DPO and my period isnt due until Tuesday! (which freaks me out a bit) I am due a day after you on Xmas day! eeek!

My symptoms were slight milky discharge, prickling sensation in breasts, being slightly bloated and hungry.

Literally had zero symptoms with my first LO (found out at 7+ weeks) so I was surprised!

Congratulations darling! :happydance:

I'm sure our afs won't come! I have no symptoms I usually have when she's on her way - bloating etc plus I have loads of cm and my cerivx is high

Xx

I got the funny taste too... Thought it was something I'd eaten but now uve said the same maybe not.

Congrats on ur BFP and welcome, these ladies r fab. It's been a god send to me this last week as hubby away in afghan. Xx

Thanks for the invite! :flower:

Glad you're doing well, when is your dh back? X

Thanks for the invite! :flower:

Glad you're doing well, when is your dh back? X

Not long to go... Around 1st week of June... In time for 1st scan hopefully. I've got a tickler below counting down the days but I'm sure it's broke as the days don't seem to be going down fast enough lol!

Hello
Can I join ?
Got my bfp yesterday I'm 5 + 4
Edd 11th dec - 4 days after my birthday

Still in shock

Woke up this morning with that awful metalic taste in my mouth. Eww. Already feeling sick to my stomach. Wed, Thurs, and yest I didn't feel sick until the afternoon. I'm going to try and eat something and see if I can't feel better for a while. I have been bloating AWFUL. I think it is from all the water I've been drinking and gas:blush:. I'm tired as well but not overly exhausted. My breasts still hurt and I am cranky. So those are all of my symptoms today! I'm counting down to Wed when I get to see baby! I can't wait, a little worried but so excited! 4 days!:happydance:

Ugg. Feeling even worse now that I have eaten. Maybe today will be the day I finally throw up. As much as I am not looking forward to it maybe it means baby is healthy and growing?

Hi ladies :hi:

This is a chat, buddy and get to know one another thread for all us December 2012 mummies-to-be!

Let me know your EDD and I'll add everyone to the list :flower:

:xmas12:DECEMBER SNOWFLAKES 2012:xmas12:

1st
mommyof2girlz
katestar53
MissCurly
2nd
gs20
:angel:Jadie:angel:
Stark18
Kahlan83
3rd
:angel:horseypants:angel:
Shey
SaucySac38
toothfairy29
babyhope
4th
ttc_lolly
MizzPodd
jennalaughs
trgirl308
5th
lovelychic
LemonTea
Piggysue
nickibrum
Kgrant1717
6th
ducky1502
Blu_Butterfly
juless
ImSoTired
Jamalana
7th
smokey
crancherry
sandra84
cathgibbs
8th
medic76097
joeliza24
MommaDucky
Kroncharmywif
Sombra
Mummy2Asher
BabyDancer34
9th
lovie
buttercupmomm
10th
GenYsuperlady
11th
colourful20
12th
Msw454
MrsBunny13
kitty2385
13th
Honey.Bee
Dreamermama
mummy_em
14th
ddas
hurtingafter
Krippy
Oznic22
LillyLee
15th
:angel:Nixilix:angel:
Nessicle
goldie66
16th
LuluSS
crystals5648
munch
Future Mama
17th
LvMyHsband
18th
smythdm
Feronia
19th
shytwin25
20th
Haidee
22nd
Lisaloo82
24th
mummof1

Here is our group siggy link! Wear with pride :smug:

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/DCSF.gif​

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/DCSF.gif[/IMG*][/URL*] [COLOR="Red"]- delete the * between the last IMG & ] and /URL & ][/COLOR] xx[/QUOTE]

Please can you add me. My EDD is 22nd thanks

katestar :hi: im not far from you, in Glossop. Just wondering where you had your early scan and would you recommend it? :flower:

Yeah it's my first! I found out this morning so it's still quite surreal!!! X

Good morning ladies. How is everyone doing?

I'm just counting down the days until my scan. I wish I could've kept my appointment for this thurs but I pushed it back to next week because of my crazy schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->