*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

mmmm full irish breakfast yum! you can keep the black pudding tho yuk:winkwink:

we went shopping this morning and had a look in a baby shop.. i dont like any of the prams, they are all so ugly!

The silver cross surf is cute, xx

they dont have that here in sweden :( im thinking of getting a bugaboo as that is what everyone here seems to get to cope with the snow!!

congrats to the new mummies to be :)

Sorry I've been AWOL ladies, have been working all weekend and have another long shift tomorrow too :(

Got my digi through at long last today and finally got my 3+ :wohoo: so I'm happy now! Roll on booking appointment and scan!

I can't remember who mentioned worrying about not having MS, but don't!! You're just lucky :lol: I never got it at all with DD and nothing this time rounf either so FX'd I've got the same luck!

I haven't hardly had any cramps at all, so when I got a couple today I was a bit surprised! Boobs are still sensitive though and lower backache is still there.

Hello! Just found out I am PRRREEEEEEGNAAAANT! Also due on the 25th!!!!!
Hi Ladies - Im due Dec 21st according to online calculators. Found out days ago and it is dragging so slow! Also getting pelvic aches/cramps but no bleeding. Trying not to worry but really looking forward to getting to 12/40 and some (hopefully) reassurance. Im planning on making a doctors appt next week (5/40 ish) as Id like an USS around 6/40 before I see my family so I can spread the good news.
Hi girls, a lovely member said to come over here, so here I am! :)

Can't quite believe it to be honest after ttc so long!

My edd is Christmas eve!!

Got my bfp yesterday, fri the 13th! My period isn't even late yet so I'm waiting until after that to make a drs appointment.

My symptoms now are low mild cramps, peeing like a trooper, funny taste in mouth.

How's everyone feeling? X
Woop woop I'm due on 22nd Dec, what an Xmas present!!

I've had no symptoms as of yet :( so kinda doesn't feel real.

Xxx
Hello
Can I join ?
Got my bfp yesterday I'm 5 + 4
Edd 11th dec - 4 days after my birthday

Still in shock

Welcome and huge congratulations ladies :flower: and our FIRST Christmas baby!!! Extra special!! Adding you all to the list now xx

Good morning everyone and welcome to all the new ladies :hugs:

Had my private early dating scan this morning and it was the best £95 I have ever spent! The baby, yolk sac and heartbeat was seen :) I burst into tears and so did my other half. The baby is measuring exactly 7+1 with a HB of 154 :) Am so happy. I also asked about not having any MS and the lady said that that is quite normal. She has 6 children and she didnt have any MS with any of them so am feeling a little less worried now. So now I can relax a little and enjoy this pregnancy!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7183/7076041961_f9e661aea7_n.jpg

Amazing!!! Thanks for sharing with us lovely x

they dont have that here in sweden :( im thinking of getting a bugaboo as that is what everyone here seems to get to cope with the snow!!

The bugaboo is good in snow!? Didn't expect that - it has such small little wheels!

about 85% of the mums/dads have bugaboos here.. so i asume its good in the snow! maybe it's because they are light, so it they really get stuck they are easier to get out!

i thought we had said goodbuy to the snow, but this was what i woke up to this morning:dohh:

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 2
:flower:

Hello!
I am due 14th December.
Still hasnt sunk in!! x

Hi hun :hi: welcome and congrats!! I'll add you to the list now :flower:

about 85% of the mums/dads have bugaboos here.. so i asume its good in the snow! maybe it's because they are light, so it they really get stuck they are easier to get out!

i thought we had said goodbuy to the snow, but this was what i woke up to this morning:dohh:

Hmmm possibly! Light would be easier to pick up if stuck but in my experience would be hard to push through actual snow. We had our big Silvercross 3D pram in the snow here when it was bad and it was great because it was big and chunky, like a snow plough :lol:

Hi ocean pearl! Congrats on your BFP!!!!

I like the idea of a snow plow pram! maybe i will just stay inside for 6 months feeding and cuddling the baby :) wait till spring to go out!

is anyone else really relaly hungry? we bought a curry today my oh stopped of to get a pizza and i was so hungry i ate my naan bread in the car whilst waiting for him.

I have found the solution! they buy winter wheels for the front!

A-ha!

You had a curry AND pizza! WOW! :rofl: you were a hungry little preggo lady weren't you!?

Hiya ladies can I join, am Gunna b dead lazy aswell and not read back through all the posts but I'll try n catch up lol my EDD is the 12th :) , can I ask if any of u ladies experienced spotting or have got many symptoms I've only had sore nipples and been absolutely starvin but as soon as I start eating am full xxxx

mmmm full irish breakfast yum! you can keep the black pudding tho yuk:winkwink:

we went shopping this morning and had a look in a baby shop.. i dont like any of the prams, they are all so ugly!

The silver cross surf is cute, xx

Hi Lovie, can't recommend the City Select pram enough, not sure if it's good for snow though but it's a brilliant pram and I thought ahead and got a second seat ;)

Wow Lovie!! That looks beautiful, what a pretty place to live. I love snow, not that we have to deal with it in everyday living (may feel different if I had to) but we do go skiing as we have some awesome mountains!

Hiya ladies can I join, am Gunna b dead lazy aswell and not read back through all the posts but I'll try n catch up lol my EDD is the 12th :) , can I ask if any of u ladies experienced spotting or have got many symptoms I've only had sore nipples and been absolutely starvin but as soon as I start eating am full xxxx

Welcome and congrats hun :flower: will add you to the list now!

Spotting is normal, as long as it isn't fresh blood (and lots of it) coupled with painful cramping. I've got terribly sore nipples too, and did with my first pregnanct right up until around 16 weeks so looking forward to a good few more weeks of that :roll: NOT!

Well had some good news, hopefully Hubby will be home sooner than planned, maybe 2weeks earlier. Not changing my tickler yet as the army likes to disappoint.

Lolly, Wat happened to ur early night girl? Bet ur shattered. I've been proper lazy today... Oops xx

Well today I am feeling good and more positive. First day without sharp pains, back still sore and nipples tender but I look at that as a good thing. Feel like i have actually lost weight, prob due to throat infection earlier in the week however my stomach is SOOOO bloated it's uncomfortable!

For those of you worrying about MS, don't. I had it twice with my first and that was mixed with travel sickness and not at all with my second....nothing to be alarmed about.

Congrats on the new BFP's wonder how many will be born on Christmas Day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->