December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Not here and I'm rather upset with him. I'm miserable! So uncomfortable and hurting

Me too! been having some contractions but they just aren't consistent enough:(

My baby's head is down:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I do feel a one sec cramp every day. Could it be contractions?
I do feel more pressure down there and more strong kicks to my ribs, auch auch auch!!!! and his but coming out to surface.

Great news D.

Think you are BD!! I was reading a 'positive breech birth story' on here last night. Was going to link you it, but didn't....

Keep checking in to see who is next!! Can't wait to see pics of all the lovely newborns!

AFM Isla is a dream baby (her big sister was a nightmare baby) she just eats and sleeps! She is fab at breast feeding and only dropped from 7lb to 6lb 11oz at her day 5 weigh in! X

Zig if I hadn't had a previous section I could demand breech delivery but I have so I really have no choice it's far too dangerous they won't even attempt an ecv.

I had a proper meltdown last night to hubby. I sobbed for about an hour, he doesn't get my anxieties about it all but it helped none the less just to finally let it out to someone close to me because I haven't really. I feel much much better today!

It will all be a distant memory when you have baby there :D and you can remind her of the stress she put you through every year as pay back lol

That's great cazi!!!

Cazi that's great. My son was like that and honestly is still a dream toddler. He tracks my nerves sometimes with the usually toddler stuff, but, like I said it's normal so I have no complaints.

D, I wish it were different for you. I know that's stressful. I know it's late in the game but still hoping baby turns.

I'd not kept up with the thread but have you tried all the things on the spinning babies website? They're meant to help baby find room to turn.

Got everything crossed for you, I totally understand your anxiety about csection. When will they do it?
They thought LO was breech when I went in for monitoring last week and it took 4 midwives to figure out that she wasn't, she just has a hard bum. I'd feel just the same way :hugs:

Thanks nd :hugs:

Jen a lot of that stuff I can't try because of the previous section and if I'm honest if she's anything like her brother she won't turn, stubborn!

I'm booked in for Tuesday :argh: :argh: :argh:

Quick update while I have a chance. I'm at the hospital. The contractions never stopped, just got closer and more intense. Currently at a 7, they broke my water and I got the epi. Gonna try and sleep before I have to push. Haven't slept all night yet.

Good luck nd looking forward to hearing your update x

Irie Nevaeh born at 9:56am, weighing 6lbs 14oz, 21in long via vbac!

I guess I never updated mine on here. Milan James born 12/1/14 at 2:37am. 6lb 11oz

https://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/IrishSoldiersPrincess/Mobile%20Uploads/image-1.jpg

Our sweet girl is here, Lilia Joelle Faye was born 11/30/14 @ 7:32am weighing 7lbs4oz & 21 1/2in of pure perfection<3
I was in labor for 24 hrs and had her all natural. She is an amazing baby, we are so blessed and in love:cloud9:

Attachments

• unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics