December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

My baby didn't want a December birthday either! My yellow bump turned pink at 12.36 today weighing 7lb exactly! Meet Isla Imogen!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 10
Awww congrats Cazi, she's beautiful! Love the name too :cloud9:

Oh my!!! CAZI!!! Congratulations darling she is beautiful <3
Love her name too Isla is on our list too :)

Congrats to those meeting their LO! I feel so behind on here but I've been posting on the Facebook group :)

Congrats, Cazi, G princess, for your bundle of joy!
I was dreaming that my water broke and I was runing around the house screaming that baby is coming and my hubby was in bed hiding under the sheets.
Next morning I was in panic, crying that nothing is organised and we are not ready yet.....So I took all the treasuers out of our wardrobe and wanted to find more space for our LO. My hubby got angry, that it was all organized and I made a mess....
So nesting is kicking in....

I have gained 14 kg.
I do get braxton hicks contractions. Sharp pain in my stomach is my new symptom. Heartburn is no fun.
I was dripping urine this morning in bathroom on the floor, couldn't hold it. That's a really crazy symptom. I hope it's only a good news. maybe the baby is head down and pushing on my bladder.

We went to the second birth preparation course and we talked about the actual birth, how baby is decending down...
She told us that the birth has no logic. there are no rules, you can not estimate the lenght of the birth and how long will it take to open your cervix. Checking it too often, only makes you more nervous.
Midwive showed us birth positions with our partners, I am interested in water birth, however it's only one sitting position in the tub.

If my water breaks and it's pink, milky or clear and my contractions are far away, I still can stay at home. However, if my water brakes w/o pain, contractions, it's not good.
Green water could indicate that baby is in stress, he might grab his umbilical cord, shut his oxygen and his bowels reacts expelling feces. In this case we need to go to the center right away.

I have 4 more courses in 4 weeks, I hope I'll make it...

Love those babies!!!
Who is next?

Oh my dear!!! Everyone is popping! It's crazy Cuz most of you I started talking to in the first trimester. The time has flown!!! Congrats to all the new babies and their mommies! They're ADORABLE!!!

:baby: welcome babies!!! Congrats mommies :flower: oh I m so jeleous of your new born cuddles now, beautiful babies. Will you share your birth stories?

I am always alert but nothing is happening, and actually I do not know what to look for :(

Dovkav, I saw a "seil"/ rope? over the bath, I thought I can do squating clinging to the cloth rope... but :blush::blush: I cant find anything to wear for the birth pool, looking for a long spagetti tunika... I cant go totally naked during early labour :dohh:

12.5 kg here:growlmad:

Pathos I mostly see sports bras in the birthing tub. Would that work? I don't think you want anything long and wet clinging to you.

my 85E breastfeeding bra is too small for me and it's the biggest bra in the store, I am in trouble, I hate internet shoping

my 85E breastfeeding bra is too small for me and it's the biggest bra in the store, I am in trouble, I hate internet shoping

https://www.nurturedfamily.com

That's the site I'm using. I've got to get a 36I :wacko::dohh:

I've just bought a nursing bra from hotmilk :) they do decent sized!

Hi girls,

I've updated the first post with our early arrivals. I wouldn't mind joining the FB group actually as it's easier to keep track of.

Thanks to HG I've gained 4kg. Baby is estimated to weight more than that eep.

I've been into hospital once with BH that wouldn't quit. As far as I know I'm not dilated at all yet but had been getting more and more irregular contractions, some of which are painful.

Baby keeps engaging then coming out again, we even got as far as 2/5 palpable and now she's at 4/5 :grr:

I'm moving house in 3 weeks time so will be doing everything I possibly can to evict this munchkin! Hope everyone is doing well and sorry I'm never on, I'm just terrible at remembering to pop by!

Any turkey babies? I was hoping Lilia would be one but apparently she has plans of her own lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->