December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Congrats missmuffet! <3

Hehe I thank all of you in the name of my " ... or I kick you plan".

We are almost ready, the nursery, hospital bag, guest give aways etc...

On ctg/nst, we saw few 60s and 70s but nothing is really going on :shrug:

Aww it won't let me because it is secret :( think I have to be invited?

If you pm me your name on FB I'll get you invited - not sure if I can do it or it needs to be the person who set it up, but one of us will get you!!

Aww congratulations!!!! :D

I think you can be added by email easier. If you pm someone your email you use for Facebook they can add you.

And omg I'm a melon!!!!!!!!!

Omg omg omg only 28 days to go??!!

It's crazy how all our pregnancies have flown Zig isn't it!?

I had a moment earlier where I realised that this time in two weeks my final pregnancy will be over. Mixed emotions, relief, sadness, joy! It truly has flown for me!

It's crazy how all our pregnancies have flown Zig isn't it!?

I had a moment earlier where I realised that this time in two weeks my final pregnancy will be over. Mixed emotions, relief, sadness, joy! It truly has flown for me!

Mixed emotions here too. Been feeling abit sad. Trying to just soldier on and embrace the joy of it all :) x

I don't know if its gone quickly or slowly sometimes!!! I know I will miss being pregnant... I am excited for the next bit though.

Hi ladies, haven't been in for a long time but wanted to update my :yellow: bump turned :blue: at 4.55pm yesterday weighing 6lb 7.5 after being induced due to mild pre eclampsia. I had natural birth using TENS, gas and air and a low dose of pethidine. Have had to have stitches and stay for monitoring of BP. My little munchkin is so scrummy :cloud9: will update with pics when home. Good luck to waiting mummies not long to go :thumbup:

Awww congrats Gregs!

Wow lots of December babies really don't want to be sharing their birthday months with Christmas do they!? :haha:

Congrats missmuffet and gregsprincess.... Love hearing the happy news :) it won't be long now and we will all have our little bundles!

Baby Gregory Michalis :cloud9:

Attachments

• EB900A03-740F-4866-8274-AF7CE690AE84_zpso44pyfet.jpg
    EB900A03-740F-4866-8274-AF7CE690AE84_zpso44pyfet.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member