December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Welcom girls! I'll add you when I can get on laptop. I'm worrying myself atm I did another digi and still at 2-3 weeks . I wish they checked your levels here!

Edit I did another after a three hour hold and got 3+ whoop whoop

I'd like to join you all :)
Due Dec.13 with #3!
I'm 31, DH is 35 and our 2 DDs are 2 and 3 (almost 4)

Welcom girls! I'll add you when I can get on laptop. I'm worrying myself atm I did another digi and still at 2-3 weeks . I wish they checked your levels here!

I've read so many things about the cb digis giving incorrect weeks all the time, I think someone posted a link in first tri that she had taken the test in the morning expecting 3+ and got 1-2 so panicked dipped another test and got a completely different reading with same urine!! Try to stay positive :hugs:

Well I did the other from the pack and got 3+ after a 3 hour hold and it came up in about 20 seconds :shrug:

Can I join? I'm 5+4 I'm pretty sure im due Dec 8th. DH and I were trying for almost a year and a half with one miscarriage as well as being diagnosed with PCOS. Our second round of Femara worked for us. I havent had many symptoms yet...it kind of makes me worry that something is wrong because I don't feel pregnant. Anyone else have this?

Got my bfp today! :happydance: Put me down for December 14 please. Hopefully this one is a sticky bean. [-o< My son will be 27 months old when this new little one arrives.

We are going to be surounded by family for a week. It will be so hard to keep this a secret until after our first ultrasound (@ approx 6-7 weeks). In fact we are debating on telling just our moms but have them keep the secret with us. I'm undecided still.

Anyway hi all! :hi: I have the giddy weepy glees right now :D

Good luck 2ndtry04, I had my second usg in the morning, we could the see the flickering tiny heart.[-o< hehe. I am so relieved now, first usg showed no ges sack.

I hope you will come in joy and relief.

I came back from my u/s, it measures 5,2mm and there is a heart beat :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Pathos, did they do abdominal or vaginal u/s? this was first time that I had vaginal, usually I try not to burst from a need to pee, but this time I didn't need to drink so much water..... :haha:
How "big" is your baby today?

@No Doubt, when will be your u/s?

@cazi77, :happydance:

@Reidfidleir :happydance: for your bfp and welcome

:flower: yay for the heart beat!!
hehe he did not tell us how "big" the baby was. i look at the picture they gave us and i still cannot see even though there is an arrow pointing "EMBRYO". I do not think it it measures anything close to 5mm :wacko:
hehe i never had an abdominal u/s so i cannot compare :haha:. when is your next scan?

and hello to all other ladies joining.

Jennifaeire! My blood levels were 4067 and I took the 2-3 weeks on the digi clear blue test!!! So, I wouldn't trust those!!

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Andi, what you're feeling is normal. Some women never "feel" pregnant. I didn't start getting symtoms, other than being tired, until around 6 weeks with my first. Same with this one.

AFM, ms is definitely trying to barge its way in. I remembered this, but I guess just didn't remember how much I hated it or how bad it made me feel...blah.

I also scheduled my genetic testing today so this will be the first time we see our miracle on 5/17! So excited about that!

Hey Ladies, welcome to all you newbies :D

I haven't been on much as i've just come back from a very relaxing break away - Just what i needed :)

I'm 4 weeks 2 days today, since i got my bfp at 9dpo i've had plenty of symptoms, especially this last week though!

I'm currently looking at getting a private ultrasound at 7 weeks :) xx

Hi ladies any room for me? :)

EDD 26th if this one sticks!

Its been a busy week for me, my lo has been really poorly and not sleeping much at all. I took him to the out of hours dr yesterday as he was struggling to breath and he has a chest infection :( we're also trying to get our stuff in order to move.... 14 years of stuff!!

I have zero symptoms :( I'm exausted but that's to be expected... I think I recall getting to this point and starting to worry about symptoms last time... My scan is starting to feel like a million miles away now!

Welcome Dan!

D when is your scan? I think a lot of women get to this point and worry about Jo symptoms. But it's still early days. Appreciate it now cause when the symptoms hit...lol. I actually cried when the ms took hold the other morning at work, lol. But im no good with that as even when I do get sick, its never a thing of where I throw up, so really not used to that feeling.

Welcome Dan and Annie!
I wouldn't worry about lack of symptoms D, you never know you might be lucky and sail through!

I just have nausea, food aversions and dry heaving which is lovely.
I've been getting some sharp pains on my right side today but they're not stopping me doing anything plenty of symptoms and no other probs so assuming round ligament pain for the mo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->