December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

It was pure coincidence they'd called her. Nicest doctor ever. A Romanian lady, so grateful to her! She even gave me more scan photos.

I know America is going to be a tough decision now :( urk would be me! To be honest I just want a healthy pregnancy and baby....

It was pure coincidence they'd called her. Nicest doctor ever. A Romanian lady, so grateful to her! She even gave me more scan photos.

I know America is going to be a tough decision now :( urk would be me! To be honest I just want a healthy pregnancy and baby....

Perhaps discuss the travel plans with your midwife/doctor and see what they suggest.

Yikes zig! So glad all is fine though and baby is nice and healthy in there. Glad they were able to find the source as well...that can be the worst part, not knowing what's going on even if baby is ok. I say talk to your doc as well and see what they suggest. I would be too afraid to go honestly, but everyone is different.

Thanks ladies :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm not going to think twice about cancelling if I need to. This is WAY more important. It's just money, we aren't broke, and I could go again one day. Just a decision I'd rather not have to make. Things have been sinking in more today and I've been tearful on and off, but doing ok.

You're right ND, I couldn't be more grateful for the hospital and dr, they dealt with it so quickly and sensitively. And we know what it is, and baby was wonderful. It's horrid, but definitely bringing me closer to the little thing inside me! It's a weird mix of shock and relief. Other half is obviously emotionally drained as well, he was pretty shocked at what came out of me (sorry ladies).

I've attached a scan photo from last night :cloud9: :cloud9:

How is everyone else doing???? :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 14
Awww look at his/her arm waving. S/he's saying "look mummy, I'm ok!!"

I'm ok but still verging between excitement at the scan coming up and sheer terror... When my MC was discovered, it was Christmas and I happened to have taken the whole 2 weeks off work, so I didn't have to tell them anything. I now keep thinking that if it happens again I would have to explain to them. And then I'm thinking I'm being stupid.

Roll on Tuesday to end the madness!!

Not long to go now for you. I'm sure everything will be just fine, but keep us up to date!!! Can't wait to hear about it!!! You're not being silly, you have every reason to worry after your experience, but I guess you just have to think the odds are in your favour :hugs:

I had to tell my boss this morning, it wasn't fun, so I can understand that worry!!!!

I am DREADING telling work!! They have previously said that things were difficult when I was on maternity with Conor. I think they meant it as a compliment, but all it makes me think is that when I do tell them they'll all be giving off behind my back...

I was at Slimming World and I still haven't put on any weight. This is another thing that is worrying me - and never in my LIFE have I ever worried about NOT putting on weight!

Ziggie: Im glad things worked out and that the doctors and midwives were onthe ball with your pregnancy. I hope you get better soon and try to relax as much as possible and not get stressed out; you baby bean will appreciate it

I am DREADING telling work!! They have previously said that things were difficult when I was on maternity with Conor. I think they meant it as a compliment, but all it makes me think is that when I do tell them they'll all be giving off behind my back...

I was at Slimming World and I still haven't put on any weight. This is another thing that is worrying me - and never in my LIFE have I ever worried about NOT putting on weight!

You are still only in first tri and weight gain is supposed to be minimal so if your sticking to slimming world and STS rather than lose or gain I think things are ok - really wish that I could follow slimming world properly still but naughty things call out to me to eat them :rofl:

Mafi- I really hope you're right! I can't see the nub. Then again, I can hardly see anything. Haha. I have a pretty strong feeling it's a girl, but Idk. It sucks, because BF doesn't wanna know the gender :(

Zig- HOLY CRAPOLA!!!! That post scared the crap outta me. I immediately looked at how far along you are again! I was like wtf! No! No! Haha. So relieved it was okay. That's so awesome you had good doctors. As far as traveling. As an American citizen, I would say it's not worth it lmao. Really. You will just be worried and scared the entire time!

Conina- Scans are seriously so scary for me. I completely understand, but trust me. After, it's a bliss that makes up for it :)

As for me! Well, I feel you on the weight thing. I've lost another 3 pounds. Bah. This kid is sooooo active this morning. It feels like it's doing flips in there. Yesterday when it was bouncing insanely and wouldn't keep still haha. It's exactly like it's father. Energy for days.

Yeah, I've been so good GP. In the last week I've had:-

1. Pizza on two separate nights (shop-bought at least, not Dominos)
2. Fish & chips from the chip shop
3. Chinese
4. Went out for dinner one night.

Actually it's a miracle that I did STS, pregnancy or not!! :rofl:

Thanks sabs and Marla :hugs: other half just came home with a huge bunch of flowers for me, so that was sweet :)

Omg food talk is making me hungry. I've only eaten toast today.... Least I've eating in 3 months!! I'd loooooove a dirty maccies right now!!! Nothing like that near me :( we are having spag Bol instead. Not quite the same is it.....!

Yeah, I've been so good GP. In the last week I've had:-

1. Pizza on two separate nights (shop-bought at least, not Dominos)
2. Fish & chips from the chip shop
3. Chinese
4. Went out for dinner one night.

Actually it's a miracle that I did STS, pregnancy or not!! :rofl:

Oh I'm jealous I really want proper Chinese and fish n chips, dominos pizza is my fave kind and nearest to us is about an hour away and I know it won't taste the same :cry:

See, this is why I'm an incurable City girl. The Chinese and the fish and chip shop are both at the end of our street and McDs and Domino's are a 10 minute drive away

Had first appointment with baby doctor today! It was good, very nice team at this clinic. I found out today that I have O- blood type. Very interesting, as I had no idea what I was. They said that I will have to get a shot of Rhogam to help with the antibodies that my body makes against the baby. Ill get one at 28wks, and one right after I deliver to prevent my body from rejecting future babies(pregnancy). Anyone else have O- blood?

My blood type is B+. I always joke about that as I am generally a pretty optimistic person. Seems fitting!

I have been feeling a bit better lately with regards to nausea and food aversions. I am hoping that I am finally turning the corner. They do say that around the time the placenta starts to take over symptoms often get better.

If I hadn't just had a scan Monday I would probably be worrying about the fact that my symptoms are getting better. Luckily the scan showed a very bouncy baby. Kicking and moving its hands around like crazy. It is pretty cool to see that. Makes it more real!! Had my NT scan. Have to wait for the blood test results to get the actual result. But they did say the measurements were good so that was a relief!

I'm O+ so I don't have to worry about that. I knew the tried to prevent against the antibodies for current pregnancies, but didn't know it did anything for future pregnancies...interesting.

Had first appointment with baby doctor today! It was good, very nice team at this clinic. I found out today that I have O- blood type. Very interesting, as I had no idea what I was. They said that I will have to get a shot of Rhogam to help with the antibodies that my body makes against the baby. Ill get one at 28wks, and one right after I deliver to prevent my body from rejecting future babies(pregnancy). Anyone else have O- blood?

Me! It sucks. You only have to get a shot went the baby is born if the baby has a different blood time then you.

I'm o+ but my SIL had that problem. I think she's something like A. Everything was fine in the end, she had a nightmare birth (hospital didn't think she was in labour so she did nearly the whole thing on her own with no pain relief) But that had nothing to do with the blood type!

I was just saying last night I haven't had the results from my blood test, so I don't know what blood type I am!

How is everyone today? I slept pretty well :) phew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->