December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

That stems from one of my old neighbours asking my friend if I was pregnant because I was getting a little round - cheek! :rofl:

Thats a really cute idea <3

We told on FB after my son's birthday party. I posted pics and all of him at his party and said how we were home and relaxing enjoying ourselves. Then I went right back and said "Oh, and one more thing...I'm very pleased and excied to say that in about 6 months...give or take a bit...another miracle will be entering my universe (and hubbs universe)! Yip...#2 is on the way!" Then I posted the u/s pic and said "first looks at my next miracle".

We will have two under two...they will be 18 months apart. I'm gonna be crazy I know...crazy in love! Ok, and maybe a bit stir crazy too, lol. But we'll adjust, what else can we do? And we'll love every minute of it.

I want to go to the pool so badly. We're going to NC next month and I'm making hubbs take me to a beach. Haven't been since I left about 13 years ago...I miss the beach so much!

Cute scan mama! They all look like aliens at that stage to me, lol. When I saw ds around 9 weeks I said he looked like a little seahorse, lol.

Ours will be 22 months apart, should be interesting.

Curt scan mama!!!!!

Love all these stories! I'm not posting a scan photo... Will share what I share after I share it :lol:

I'm feeling so much more positive today, and I have no idea why or what's happened....!! Just in a pleasant good mood!!

Am in the minority then of people having their first baby?? Who else is on #1?!

I must be bonkers too like ND archie will be 18 months when this one comes along so I'll have a 14 yr old 12 yr old 18month old and a newborn :shock: :shock:

I m sorry canadianmom :hugs:

Hi ladies, yesterday I ate two kitkats before the scan, it worked :haha: our little "milchbroetchen" was spinning hehe, but few hours later my killer migraine kicked in and its still here :wacko: - no more choclate for me.

Our milchbroetchen @ 14 +1

Attachments

• 20140604_164833.jpg
    20140604_164833.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 20140604_164730.jpg
    20140604_164730.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 8
Cute scan pathos!

We will also have the 2 under 2 craziness! My ds will be 16 months when this bubs arrives.

#1 here too. I'm not announcing it on facebook until 12 week scan...one week to go!

#1 here too!

We finally told OH's mom on Monday night. She is elated and wants to move here to be near her grandchild. We'll see how that pans out later.

My grandmother is a real pill and I don't want her to know until the shower in October so no Facebook for us. I have so many cousins and one would surely spill the beans, accidentally on purpose.:haha:

:sex: This is killing me! I nearly choked....too funny. I can't figure out why we don't have much of that these days, could be all the snoring from me.

I honestly can't believe how much we've kept up on it with me being preggo and hubbs trying to do a million things at once. He works full time, has a part time, is doing a practicum for school which is like another part time, he gigs around (plays french horn), he's a father, husband and still trying to just be him individually. Then there's preggo me, working full time, mother, wife and I'm asking for sex, lol. I don't know why we're both not dead exhausted, lol.

I'm on #1 too

ND - i'm tired just reading your post :haha:

We haven't announced anything on facebook and not sure if we will bother, the people we want to know already know :shrug:

ND - I used to play the french horn too!!

I'm probably not putting it on FB for a long time, if ever. As GP says, the people who we want to know will know. Last time I only mentioned it in passing on FB at about 6-7 months!!

Has anybody been thinking of names yet?

Welcome Nina!

We've been thinking of names. We have a girl name already, same as we had when thinking of makes for ds before we knew he was a ds. We really like it and will be sticking with it. The boy name we're having a bit more trouble with, but hubbs threw one out the other day that I like and I have a couple names to pair it with for a middle name to run by him.

15 weeks today! Time is really flying with this pregnancy, it dragged with number one. Probably cause it was my first and we'd waited so long for him. I'll post a pic of my bump later. There may be some slight change this week but I'm not sure.

Ah lots of number 1s lol :D

Well, I'm putting something on Facebook as I live 4hrs away from family, and about 2 hours away from a lot of friends. Living in a tiny village in the depths of nowhere means I rely heavily on Facebook to stay in touch!!! And I'm not a big fan of calling on the phone lol. If everyone was local, it would be very different :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->