December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Oh and tired? Don't talk to me-I can't keep my eyes open and I'm having daily naps!

Welcome!!

I woke up in the night for an hour or so and been woken up this morning by MY OWN BOYFRIEND doing DIY.

Really?!

I was (as usual) woken up by a toddler. Now he and DH are away to the park and I feel like going back to bed...

Thurs is our anniversary and we're going to a lovely hotel for the night. Ds is going to granny's. You always get a lovely breakfast in this hotel but I'm seriously considering just skipping breakfast for the novelty of a lie-in...

Yeah but that means deciding what I want instead of having the whole buffet at my disposal...

Welcome katertots!

Corina- I would order a 'buffet' of breakfast that you and OH can share, and sleep in for sure! :)

ND- it does stink that I can't see our bubs until the 20 week scan. With our DS we had the NT scan since OH has a cousin with downs, but after some genetic testing we found that the downs wasn't genetic at all so we decided to skip the NT scan this time around. My midwife is really good at making me feel like everything is status quo with the baby so I am not too anxious, but I wish I could just have a sneak peak at what's going on in there! Why can't our bellies have a little window? :haha:

Just checking in....everything is going wonderful, got to see my lil one moving all around the other day. So amazing! My due date is now Dec 25th according to the u/s.

I hope everything is going well for everyone. :)

Aww little Christmas present!

So we've now told family (my mum and sister in person, my brothers by our private group on fb) so now there's just some of my friends and... Work. Dreading it!!!

Yay for the u/s tyn!

Bmama my nephews downs wasn't genetic either. I was even going to have it with ds, but then they said if there was in fact an issue then they could have a specialized team there for the birth, so I did it. And then this time I didn't even question it. They kind of push you in that direction, or at least I felt I was.

Back in the hospital :( poor peanut can't get a break. I had some rectal bleeding, and a lot of pressure and pain! It's almost like period cramps. They have me flexeril and Tylenol. I am now waiting for the ultrasound to make sure the baby is okay. Wish me luck!

Good luck hun. Maybe the rectal bleeding has nothing to do with baby. Keep us posted.

Marla I hope everything is ok :hugs:

I just had the worst nights sleep ever!! Couldn't sleep, when I did I had bizarre dreams. I had a headache ALL night, still have it. Annoying as I rarely get headaches normally. Just Urgh!!!!

Plus side its scan day. But Urgh.

Snooze this afternoon I think.

Ziggie how often are they scanning you?

Marla hope everything's ok. Keep us informed. :hugs:

Good luck today Zig! Try to get some rest this afternoon.

How'd it go yesterday hopeful?

AFM nothing really new here. I have my appt tomorrow and ds has his 1 year checkup tomorrow as well. Luckily they are in the same building and because we had to reschedule his they are right next to each other in time so it works out better actually. She is suppose to give me my u/s script, so in about another 4 weeks it's the gender scan. Still staying yellow, but just excited about seeing my eggy again!

Nudges are getting stronger and he/she is becoming more active. I've now started talking to him/her when I feel movement, and I place my hand on my belly in the hopes of a response though still to early, I know.

The past couple of weeks I felt a little off balance but feel like I'm getting back to myself...hormones! Hubbs thinks I'm crazy...I mean he usually does, I'm female for crying out loud, but this time he thought I was a special breed, lol. He told me I was stressing us out unnecessarily with the way I was acting, so I asked id he was calling me crazy and he said no. So I asked him how I was acting and he said crazy, lol. If you can't be honest with your spouse...lol.

Hope the rest of you ladies aren't as emotionally wacked as me, though I suspect you are, lol.

Its a baby! 12+5!! Need to change my ticker! All looked ok, no bleed or clots seen! I saw the consultant and she's given me the all clear to travel!!

https://i60.tinypic.com/2heldeo.jpg

I actually threw up this morning noooooooooo!!!!!

Conina just normal scans but I had 2 private and 2 in A&E for bleeds.

Good morning ladies!!! Zig, your scan looks AWESOME!!! Congrats!

ND- Sorry you've been feeling emotional. You're not alone!! Trust that :)

AFM- Well, everything came back great! They thought it may have been vaginal bleeding, but we nipped that in the butt. No bleeding. They think it could just be a fissure or a hemmroid that's higher that they can't feel. My blood work was a little off, and low, but they're chalking it up to the strain the pregnancy is having on me. As for peanut..... Not a care in the world that child has, and I really wanna know when they sleep, because it's always moving so much on scans!! It was sucking on it's hand. Moving it's legs. Stretching for days. Haha. I always worry so much and it ends up being just fine! It was also HUGE!!! I saw its spine, kidneys, bladder, stomach, intestines. It was weird!!! It's so strange to think something is living off of me. Freaks me right out!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->