December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

15 weeks!! Madness!! I think it's gone über slow and super quick at the same time.

We try to think of names, we have a list of girls names, but no boys names!!!!!! We had decided on a girls name, but I'm having 2nd thoughts. Took us ages to name the dog, so imagine baby will be nameless until after it's born :lol:

14 weeks finally, almost at the stage where I start to get some energy back. We have a list of girls names and one or two boys names that have been floating round since dd 1was born (she just turned 10).

So how many of you will be remaining team yellow when at the next scan? We did last time and I'm desperate to be yellow again but OH wants to know as it will make his life easier. ( all the little baby stuff we bought for dd 2 was white and we have so much girls stuff already)

Not baby related but I'm getting my stolen bike back this week! Wahoo!!!! No more walking home after a 12 hour shift.

I don't want to find out :) he does! So I will of course not find out because he can't keep a secret to save his life lol!!!!!!

Haha congrats on hitting 15 weeks ND! Time does go by fast. Man. I think about names all at once. Then won't for like 2 weeks. Picking one is gonna be impossible for me. I'm pretty sure of that.

Idk that I can go without finding the gender! It's soooo much easier to plan and get clothes ya know? Every time I look for clothes they're really gender specific. If it's neutral, it's white. Which I hate! bf doesn't wanna know, but I know there's no way he's gonna go friggin 5 months with me knowing something he doesn't! Lol.

Well, considering I'm just going to dress it as an elf as I'm convinced it's going to come on Xmas day, I don't need gender specific clothes :p

Haha, if only! :lol:

hahaha that is hilarious! Good point too since I might just dress our new little one in xmas colors! Santa can bring the cute girl/boy outfits :)

We have some names stored up from when I was pregnant with ds that we like, but honestly nothing that I am in love with. For a boy we like Henry Martin or Edmund James, and a girl Evelyn Rose or Eliana Rose but again I am sold on any of these.

ND whoa congrats on 15 weeks!!! Super exciting to be into the second tri. Do you feel more energy than you had previously? I agree that the second pregnancy feels like it goes by faster.

If it's a girl we are going with Irie Nevaeh...irie, like how they say in Jamaica "everything's irie" and nevaeh, heaven spelled backwards. So you I'd translate it somehow, it means it's all good in heaven. So far we've agreed on Macaiah for a boy, but not set in stone yet,and no middle name.

I actually got my energy back around 8 weeks or so, so I've been feeling pretty do since then. Really helps with a 1 year old!

I don't want to find out :) he does! So I will of course not find out because he can't keep a secret to save his life lol!!!!!!

Exactly, he would no doubt slip up and I'm not taking that risk :) this baby will spend the first three weeks of its life dressed as a Christmas pudding,snowman,Santa,elf or Angel :)

We had a list of girls names and ONE boys name first time round, and we obviously had to use the boys name, so no idea what we'll do if it's a boy! My dad passed away last year so we might use his name as a middle name, but not as a first.

We'll be staying team yellow, our hospital don't tell you anyway so we would have to go private to find out!

Finally told my mum today!!

We are not learning the gender but every baby stuff is overly gendered from playmats to bouncers. Unbelievable. Even if i knew the gender, i would not stick to pink hello kitty stuff or blue whatever.... I ll get few sesam strasse characters from h&m for the first 2 months :haha:

We're staying team yellow too. Christmas will be all about clothes for this baby!

I was SO sick of weeing yesterday... It seems to have peaked and the past two days I am weeing all the time!!!! Then I didn't get up at all to wee in the night, and I immediately worry LOL :lol:

Omg can't ever win.

Zig- One of my first symptoms was increased urination! At 10 weeks it slowed down, but I still have to get up to pee so many friggin times! It's annnnoying as all hell!

Man oh man. I hit 13 weeks, and I'm having all sorts of cramping and stretching pains. Peanut must be going through a growth spirt!!! My hip bones feel like they're being ripped apart! Haha

We are staying team yellow with this baby! We did with dd and enjoyed finding out at the birth.

Is anyone else really really tired? This is new for this week and sell I wang to do is sleep!

See I wasn't really weeing anymore than usual (I pee a lot :D ), it's ramped up... Although been better today. So strange.

Cazi I've been super tired, but seems to have eased off tons this last week :)

All I'm noticing now is my chronic snacking catching up with me... My gut has a spare tire big time!!! Just put some shorts on and they're deffo tighter on my bum too. Uuuuuuh ohhhhh!!! Can't stop eating chocolate! And again, wasn't a massive chocolate eater before!!!

Most of us must have hit the 12 week mark by now?? Who is left to have their scans??

I still need to have my scan! We opted out of the NT scan and are waiting on the 20 week, which seems like so far away!

cazi- I am exhausted a lot more than usual. I have good days where I am even keeled with energy, but most days I need a nap and try to get at least a 20 min cat nap in when ds sleeps. During my last pregnancy I napped every day at least 2 hours :haha:

I am peeing ALL the time too. At least once a night I get up now.

I'm still 11 weeks and 1 day, I don't have a scan for another week :wacko:

Bmama I hate that here in the US there's no scan until 20 weeks if you don't do the NT. We did it cause my nephew has downs so we got to see the baby, otherwise we'd only have the two...one at 20 weeks and the other around 32 weeks for measurements. Some doctors offices that are really advances and high tech have the 3d/4d in their office so those ladies get to see the baby everytime they go. I work with a girl who got to see her daughter everytime...I was so jealous!

They're actually giving me more scans this time than last time. Last time they really freaked me out at the 20 week scan when they said "Ok see you 2 days after your due date!".

But this time they're being more careful with keeping an eye on the size of the baby since Conor was such a monster, so I'm already booked in for 20 weeks and 27 weeks and they'll scan again at 35 weeks, when they'll decide whether I need another section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->