December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

ND - i think Sagittarius are quite subborn (well my OH is :dohh:) but then as a Virgo i'm quite stubborn which is what causes most of our disagreements :haha:

So i seem to have come out in a rash all over my arms and under the armpit, its really, really itchy! Just went to the pharmacy and she asked me what it is - um thats what I came to you for :dohh: anyway she refused to give me anything at all until i call the dr :grr: went to the supermarket and managed to get calamine lotion so will try that. Feel a bit stupid calling the dr about a rash even though I know the women I work with call their drs for everything!!

I think calamine lotion is ok, but I'd call the doc too in case it's something you need something stronger for.

Greg- Ewe I hate rashes! I hope that clears up. I would definitely call the doctor.

Last night the worst thing happened. I had just fallen asleep, and suddenly the next thing I remember was jumping up and taking the biggest gasp of air! I was coughing and coughing, and my throat was really tight. Made for horrible sleep. I have no idea what that was. So weird!

HI ladies,

Just catching up. Ive been totally out of the loop. I got my trisomy 21 tests and all is GOOD! we are so relieved. i almost fainted duringthe second bloodtest again, so I have to be accompanied for all future bloodtests....

I am almost 17 weeks and not feeling the baby yet, as my placenta is facing forward so I have more cushion. All your bumps look great!

about weight: ive only gained 4 lbs since the beginning, so im pretty happy about that, but my bump doesnt really show according to everyone... except me! LOL

astrology: Im a sagitarius and baby is due one day after my bday, so we will be two fire signs and one earth sign in thesame household. Sagitarius tends to get along well with all signs...I tend to hand out with lots of aries, scorpio, my dad is capricorn and mom and sis aquarius. I take astrology with a grain of salt, but there are definately some personality traits that match perfectly well with sagitarius. :):)

will post some bump pics soon

ND - i think Sagittarius are quite subborn (well my OH is :dohh:) but then as a Virgo i'm quite stubborn which is what causes most of our disagreements :haha:

So i seem to have come out in a rash all over my arms and under the armpit, its really, really itchy! Just went to the pharmacy and she asked me what it is - um thats what I came to you for :dohh: anyway she refused to give me anything at all until i call the dr :grr: went to the supermarket and managed to get calamine lotion so will try that. Feel a bit stupid calling the dr about a rash even though I know the women I work with call their drs for everything!!

I have a terrible rash on my arms since the beginning of my pregnancy. I already gad atopic dermatites before getting pregnant, and apparently the pregnancy made it worse (and permanent). Sometimes it looks so so bad, that I had my father reacting in a really shocked way, saying I should go to the doctor immediately. Several doctos told me I really have to use topical corticoids cream, and I do every week or so. My last doctor (who saw me on my 12 week scan) told me I should probably use it more often so I can avoid getting to a very bad rash (everytime I use the cream, the rash starts to get better, but a few days after it starts to hit again really strong). Good luck!

Sab, yay for the good results!

Hopeful, that happens to me sometimes. I was told that your body actually paralyzes itself when you sleep at some point. I've woken up like this before and not able to move and it makes me feel like I can't breath and I can't talk. Nothing for me to do, bug breath the best I can and fall back asleep and let my body do what it has to. Doesn't help I know...still scary, but that's all I got.

ND what you're talking about is sleep paralysis. I had it for YEARS. Till my mid to late 20s. I rarely get it now, thankfully! But at my worst I had it up to 5 nights a week. I also never slept well. Took me ages to sleep. When you get it try and tell yourself it's ok, you're safe and in control, and of you manage to rouse yourself, sit up, put a light on and have a drink! If I didn't do that, I'd drift straight back into it!

Eta - omg I'm a giant orange!!!!!!!

Welcome and congrats pink!

Zig, thanks. Luckily I don't wake when it happens too often. I did wake over ds birthday weekend and he was napping on my tummy. That scared me cause of the baby, but couldn't do anything about it. Its better for me to just go back to sleep, otherwise I will freak. I have a touch of claustrophobia and the fact that I feel confined makes me freak. So I intentionally go back to sleep, otherwise I think I'd really kill myself just from fear.

Oi vei that sounds sleepy. I have no idea what it was. They say you can get it from acid reflux, and I have been having a lot of that lately. So, I chalked it up to that. I've had it before, but only while I was on pain medication. It put me in too deep of a sleep. Never when I just normally sleep. Then again, I was sleeping preeeetyy good ;)

I actually found sleeping with my dog seriously helped me as she'd spoon up close to my stomach! The contact helped I think. Funny how sleeping with my ex never worked :lol:

Well... I'm still doing good. Notice I get lots of ligament pain these days if I move too quick or sneeze too hard (ouch!!)! Can only be a good sign though so I don't mind! My areola are bigger still and getting darker :D I love all these changes!! Just wish I had a noticeable bump and not just chub lol!

Can't wait till my next scan! Still got 4 weeks yet though boooooooooo!!!!!!

Is anyone not finding out the baby's sex? My husband and I are going back and forth on this. He doesn't want to find out. I do but I don't either, since I'm pretty sure this is my last baby.

We're not finding out. He wants to, I don't. We found our with #1, so not going to with this one.

We're not either. Hopefully this time I won't be unconscious when it's born, so I'll get the "its a..." moment!

Fairly sure I was feeling movement in bed this morning!

Yay for the movement!

So they screwed up my spina bifida test cause they looked at my lmp instead of my due date so they said I came to early which I didn't. So I have less than a week before I'm 19 weeks which is the cutoff, and we're leaving on Friday for vaca. Idiots!

And because I was having some discharge I went to see the doctor cause it felt like more than normal. Everything was fine, but she said she didn't feel much of a cervix so she added on to my u/s for them to check the length of my cervix. Now I'm worried about that cause if it is short that could mean ore term labor. Just trying not to think about it and think it will all be fine and if something is wrong they can catch it now and do something. But my u/s isn't until the tenth. I've been feeling like I'm low and even though my uterus is now above my belly button all the movement I feel is still pretty low. I don't know what to think.

Quick post and run again I'm afraid, but got a heap of things to do tonight as I'm at work tomorrow so uniform and lunch etc. Hhooray for payday, curry and onion bahjees.

I've lost weight again, only a few pounds but this is normal for me during pregnancy. Struggling to get an appointment with my midwife at the moment as she only does one day for her clinics so you literally have to book 8 weeks ahead. Might just combine the 16week and 22 week appointments. Scan due 28th July. Bloods came back fine, downs screen came back 1:25000.

Take care ladies, enjoy yourselves. Will catch up more in a week or so as I have a few days off :)

Fab numbers rota!

Just looked back on my pregnancy journal from last time and I started wearing maternity clothes around 20 weeks. This time I could do with wearing them now!!

ND I'm sure its all fine :hugs:

I'm flying home tomorrow. And I bought something for the baby today. Felt VERY surreal!! And wrong!! I'm not shopping till after the 20 week scan but I needed a souvenir!

My uterus is also up, close to my belly button, but I also feel the movements quite low :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->