December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Conina, I work with similar families, except I'm not the lawyer on the cases! I'm the evil child snatcher.

My bump is still mostly chub and bloat!! Still waiting to be able to blame it on baby!!!!!

definitely hard to keep up! lol

Im 17wks1d today! not too much happening with me.. of course it makes me paranoid.. I have a doc appoint on thursday. Cant wait to hear the heartbeat again! Also, hoping to feel the baby soon! ooh, but Im craving pickles, and ice cream (not together.. lol)

I have eaten so well today! I've been struggling with full meals. Not today. I ate eggs and toast, then a huge and very unhealthy salad. Froyo. And topped it off with curry and brown rice for tea :D

Nom nom nom. I'm sure I've put a ton of weight on. Weigh in with the midwife soon, so will find out!!!!!! I'm gonna be one of those that gains like 12 stone during pregnancy.....

I'm hoping breast feeding will shed it!!!!

Not that I feel like I'm ever going to actually have a baby!!!! I'm in the 2nd tri honeymoon at the moment. Feel pretty normal. And not really preggo! Boobs have even stopped killing me.

When do you start feeling like you're actually going to be a parent???

Finally had my scan and baby looks perfect. How is it possible you love something so much already. I'm due 28th December.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 8
cute bumps! i started to sleep with a pregnancy pillow and i am wearing maternity clothes - oh they are god sent. i bought them second hand on e-bay. I am already hunting for winter jacket.

I have started to walk with a pedometer, my goal is at least 8000 steps a day. So I am not gaining recently but i am not losing. I think in the end I will weigh equal to my husband :haha:

If it is not gas or something, i am feeling the baby. it feels like tickles and yesterday i had a bubble grow up and diminish when my hand was on my belly. First pregnancy so I have no idea.

Next week friday i have my (early) 20th week scan, then if everything is ok, we will start shopping for the baby, so i m doing my master's on prams/strollers etc. I am in love with Stokke.

Oooh I can't believe we've got people going for 20 week scans already!! Mine's not til the 6 August - sooooo long away.

Feel like a zombie today, woke up at about 3.30 and couldn't get back to sleep. Then just as I thought I might get over again, at about 5, C decided to wake up and wouldn't go back again. He ended up in our bed watching episodes of Ben & Holly and Peppa (God I hate that pig!!) on DH's phone.

Then I was at a seminar this morning so decided to have a cup of real coffee for the first time in weeks to stay awake. I thought I might have felt the baby straight after - it's probably doing somersaults saying "wow mummy what was that???"

I felt like a parent when I found out I was preggo with my son. Worried the whole way through. Didn't know what worry was until he actually got here, lol.

I wore a pair of maternity jeans a couple times, but other than that thanks to it being warm its been skirts and maxi dresses, so haven't really had to deal with that. When I was preggo with my son I was so hot I never wore a coat in the winter, so doubt I'll need one this time, especially being due as it just getting really cold around that time.

Cute scan rey! I think that's a boy!

Rey- Cute scan!!

I wish it was a reality for me too. I know I'm pregnant. I know it's a baby. I just can't attach it to me. I always think well at this week I'll REALLY know that nothing is gonna go wrong. Haha.

You'll feel that way at week...NEVER, lol. Even after he/she gets here, you'll still be wondering what could go wrong. My son must turned one and had a tantrum yesterday where he threw his head back really hard onto my hubbs knee. My first thought, concussion. He fell asleep shortly after as the tantrum was to him being tired, but of course I worried something would happen in the middle of the night like him slipping off into a coma or not breathing. Yes, my imagination runs away with me...I know and have accepted this about myself, lol. But to my point, you never stop worrying. And as they say, little kids equals little problems. Big kids equals big problems.

Had my scan today too, Hack our due dates are just a day apart, mine is 27th December :)

i don't take astrology or zodiac signs seriously, but somehow i find myself wishing a sagittarius baby rather than a scorpio one (which is possible in my case). Yes I really checked the zodiac sign according to due date :blush: Am i crazy?

I do too!! I want a sag baby. My bf is a Scorpio. I don't want two of those bah hahah

Being a Sagittarius myself, we are the best... LOL. On the other hand since I'm due later in the month, the baby could be Sagittarius or Capricorn. I don't think I know any Capricorns, actually.

My OH is a Sagittarius so I will probably have two of those to contend with but luckily I'm a Virgo full of patience :haha:

Oh glad that I am not alone!
My hubby is Sagittarius as well-- oh three fire groups under one roof, its gonna be hot here :haha:

:happydance: oh oh march 2015 group has formed, i am officially 4 months pregnant.

Oh glad that I am not alone!
My hubby is Sagittarius as well-- oh three fire groups under one roof, its gonna be hot here :haha:

:happydance: oh oh march 2015 group has formed, i am officially 4 months pregnant.

i'm a leo, oh is a scorpio and baby is due 25th december (don't know what that will make him?)

DD is a pisces... and she is my little fish/water baby! :thumbup:

Yay! I've just heard I'll have a real-life pregnancy buddy! One of DH's best friends' wife is due a few weeks after me. We live quite close also and we'll be on mat leave at the same time!

December 25 is Capricorn I believe, as that's my due date too (also hoping for Sagittarius!). I'm a Scorpio, and DH an Aries...lol I don't blame the previous poster for not wanting a Scorpio!! I've known too many...we are not for the faint of heart ;)

Con, you two can hang out and your babies can grow up and he best friends, lol! That will be fun. My boss's son is three months younger than ds, but even so it's so nice to see the interaction between them.

Haven't looked at the astrology yet, but I'm a Libra and I know I'm very stubborn and strong minded, so if any of those clash with this, God help us, lol. I think even a boy with those tendencies would work better than a girl cause boys love their mommies and I swear girls are trying to secretly destroy their mothers when they hit that miraculous age and lose their minds, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->