December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Pathos, that makes me feel a little better. I guess it's just been so long since my son that I don't really remember when the higher up movement started.

Think I will have a few weeks yet before I feel any movement. I hear lots on my Doppler! Lots of pops and whooshes and the heart moves around all over! Not sure if I'm excited or freaked out to feel something!!!! I think excited!

Definitely be excited hun! Its wonderful!

Well as soon as I posted yesterday about my down low movement I started feeling the movement higher. Its been higher up quite a few times since then...maybe about and inch of two below my bellow button. Got a good strong one earlier today before a nap.

Ahhhh see, it's all fine!!!!

I'm home!!!! I left the hotel 6.45am Sunday morning, and it's now 1pm Monday.... My body isn't sure what's happening, so it just decided to make me vomit to be on the safe side lol.

I want to nap but I know that's a bad idea!

Yay! Welcome home Zig. But booo for the vomiting...

The weird dreams are back with a vengeance, and they've now started freaking me out to the extent that I wake up with my heart racing and almost out of breath if you know what I mean? Not v restful!!

Welcome usa wife!!

Conina you must be having some kind of surge?! Now you mention it I've not noticed dreams for a while?!

Rae.... I napped big time :lol: I just want to sleep tonight at a "normal" time!!!

Just checking in too! Had to read several pages back.

I am 17 weeks today, I have my next appointment at the Drs. tomorrow and my 20 week is July 21. Can't wait to see Nugget. I have been freaking out because I don't feel movement everyday and have few symptoms. My doctor says, if it didn't come out, it's still in there :-/

So far, I have not gained any weight, I was down 9 and now I think I am even having gained a few.

I have a beautiful brown line down the tummy and very dark areola.

I am due December 8 but my doctor is already talking induction in November which has me freaked out a lot. Wondering if I should switch Drs?

Oh and for the rash, stop taking showers. No, I didn't say skip washing your butt, but I am a long time eczema sufferer. If your skin is too dry, it makes the rash worse. So, I wet myself, lather and then rinse without running the water the entire time. I moisturize several times a day and use aquaphor for the winter and flare up. Skin is rash free, and smooth like butter, no discoloration. Oh and exfoliate once a week for dead skin.

Cali - is there a reason he's talking about induction? Here we're only ever induced if the baby is overdue (like DS!) or if there's some other risk. Seems a bit early for him to have made up his mind?

Is anyone else getting confused by the fruit ticker? So I'm 15 weeks, and a navel orange. Cali is 17 weeks, and an onion. I would have thought that onions were smaller than navel oranges? Or am I thinking of the wrong type of orange (or the wrong type of onion??)

The fruit tickers are fun but not very accurate. Family education is a fun website that has good info that you can search by your week/day.

*Moderator edited*
Please read the forum rules
You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites

:haha: Conina I also went to the market to see the size of limes, which is supposedly smaller than plums :haha: They were as large as lemons.

I have no line, no darkening and I am not sure the popping corns in my lower belly are baby or gas. I've started with my pre-scan nervousness already.

I had my first baby dream, i delivered a boy and he was beautiful but cross-eyed :shrug:

Just checking in too! Had to read several pages back.

I am 17 weeks today, I have my next appointment at the Drs. tomorrow and my 20 week is July 21. Can't wait to see Nugget. I have been freaking out because I don't feel movement everyday and have few symptoms. My doctor says, if it didn't come out, it's still in there :-/

So far, I have not gained any weight, I was down 9 and now I think I am even having gained a few.

I have a beautiful brown line down the tummy and very dark areola.

I am due December 8 but my doctor is already talking induction in November which has me freaked out a lot. Wondering if I should switch Drs?

Oh and for the rash, stop taking showers. No, I didn't say skip washing your butt, but I am a long time eczema sufferer. If your skin is too dry, it makes the rash worse. So, I wet myself, lather and then rinse without running the water the entire time. I moisturize several times a day and use aquaphor for the winter and flare up. Skin is rash free, and smooth like butter, no discoloration. Oh and exfoliate once a week for dead skin.

Thanks for the tips about the rash. I believe its prickly heat and having cool showers is mainly what helps stop the itching :shrug: I exfoliated over the weekend which seems to have helped a little. I will try to get some of the aquaphor but it could be quite difficult in Cyprus :dohh:

Vicky - I can't join yet as I'm not announcing it on FB, but let me know when it's a private group and I'll join :thumbup:

Hello ladies!! Sounds like everyone is doing good! I am 17 weeks as of yesterday so I also have a due date of December 8th now :) I only have two weeks until my 20 weeks scan! I'm already nervousssss. I keep feeling the baby move! I put a light on my tummy and everything in there got really bouncy. I read only at 18 weeks they react to light so I thought it was worth a try! I have one on my phone. You guys should try it.

I'm gonna join too!

19 weeks on Friday and baby has been very active today and yesterday. Also just heard a coworker tell another coworker that I already walk like duck. Thanks...bitch!

@Conina,
I have had a history of spikes in Blood Pressure, once so far in pregnancy. Of course it was just before the first scan and OH was with me. The office was chaos that day and the medical assistant walked in and ask if I was there for a D & C:wacko: So I think a spike in BP would be normal. I have been monitoring it from home and no more spikes.

Glad I am not the only one curious about the fruit, have you seen nectarines and peaches this year, much larger than an onion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->