December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Me too Rota, loving anything spicy and hot curries at the moment, really can't get enough of the stuff! Gone off meat all together though which is a little strange for me.

Also, I have my first ultrasound on Tuesday, only one more day to go!!! So excited but a little nervous too. I'm 13weeks and haven't even heard babies heartbeat yet, only had one appt so far and that was just for bloods. Hardly had any pregnancy symptoms (compared to my first pregnancy) so looking forward to my scan to make it feel more real!! :)

By the way loving this forum, lovely to see how everyone is feeling and going through at the same time :) Thanks Ladies X

*waves*

Helloooo!! Hope everyone is ok!! :hugs:

Me and the little monster are doing fine :) heartbeat is good and strong, and I'm feeling ok, and no spotting for about a week!

mmm hot and spicy food has been my thing since about 7 weeks pregnant, i've got a sore tongue at the moment from one of the chillies on the one slice of OH's pizza I had last night. I could honestly eat madras everyday but haven't had 'proper' curry for weeks now and it definitely is not the same making them at home :cry:
I had some pasta at work a couple of weeks ago and added some of the nandos hot sauce for flavour and i was looked at very strangely while being asked "are you sure that's good for the baby" my reply was its the baby that wants this :rofl:

Anyone need a laugh?

Ok, today I've been really uncomfortable at work so I get home after a 12.5 hour shift to discover my knickers were on back to front. Alllllll day.

:rofl: at least you hadn't forgotten them altogether.

Anyone need a laugh?

Ok, today I've been really uncomfortable at work so I get home after a 12.5 hour shift to discover my knickers were on back to front. Alllllll day.

Lol true.

Not a fan of beef when I'm pregnant, seems to be a reoccurring theme when I'm pregnant. Oh is moaning as it means no steak, beef and ale pie etc. Because apparently I'm the only one who can cook beef in the house.

I'm missing my veggies as I couldn't stand the smell and I frikking looooove veggies but now that the sickness appears to have passed I can have broccoli and Brussels to my hearts content.

Anyone need a laugh?

Lol true.

Not a fan of beef when I'm pregnant, seems to be a reoccurring theme when I'm pregnant. Oh is moaning as it means no steak, beef and ale pie etc. Because apparently I'm the only one who can cook beef in the house.

I'm missing my veggies as I couldn't stand the smell and I frikking looooove veggies but now that the sickness appears to have passed I can have broccoli and Brussels to my hearts content.

All this talk of food is just making me want it all steak, pies and the broccoli and brussels even with the thought of the wind after effects :blush:

Yummy to it all! I was getting my hair done yesterday and oh ran out for taco bell for me. If was decent enough, but then I wanted Popeye's chicken. Now I was spaghetti. This baby have been craving Italian food. I've had pizza a couple times last week and I'm really considering a dun to the store for the spaghetti. Oh and I want BBQ ribs. I'm amazed that I've been able to maintain my weight for the past 8 weeks or so. Not really craving the veggies, but I am a big fruit eater, so grapes peaches, nectarines, watermelon...I want all that!

I didn't post my 17 week bump from Friday, but I definitely think there was a tiny pop. Not the big one, bug a noticeable difference.

spicy and sour food homnomnom. i eat artichoke hearts dipped in lemon juice almost everyday since the beginning.

they say sweet cravings indicate boy, sour and spicy indicate girl :dohh:, 5 months more to test the accuracy.

spicy and sour food homnomnom. i eat artichoke hearts dipped in lemon juice almost everyday since the beginning.

they say sweet cravings indicate boy, sour and spicy indicate girl :dohh:, 5 months more to test the accuracy.

I heard its the other way around sweet for a girl and savoury/spicy for a boy :shrug: either way they have a 50/50 chance of getting it right :haha:

Anyone else notice that their areolas are dark? Mine have been darker for about 2 weeks now. I'm also getting the mommy line above my belly button. A few months before I got preggo with my son it showed up below my belly button. It's been there ever since and hasn't gone away in between pregnancies. But above my belly button that one comes and goes.

I feel totally out the loop now :( I can't keep up!

My areola changed almost from day one :)

OoooooOoooo foooood. I'm craving.... Everything! Lol but Indian food the most! I've been on a sweet kick, which is weird for me cuz I usually HATE sweets. I'm not a huge fan of meat, but I try to eat it sometimes. I was a vegan before I was pregnant, so this eating whatever I want is hard for me. Ugh. Tobacco sauce. I wanna drink it. I get acid reflux too bad after.

Here's a picture! I am 16 weeks today! So, it's kinda crazy. My belly IS getting bigger, but I haven't gained ANY weight. Not even a pound. The midwife said it was ok, because I was gaining volume in my belly so baby must be cozy. So I'm losing weight in other places in my body, and gaining it in my tummy, and it's all evening out? Haha idk.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 12
Awww lovely bump Marla!! And that's great if your weight is staying the same. Does that mean when the baby is born you'll actually have lost weight??

My main thing at the minute is that my boobs are sooooo veiny. They're horrible looking at the minute!! They're also still really sore - can't remember when that ended first time round.

I was in court today (I'm a lawyer, and I do a bit of family law, contact cases etc. Although not very much, and I don't like that side of it at all). Anyway there was another case on which was a contact case. The parents were 17 and 14 (the boy was 14) and when they got pregnant she was 14 and he was 11!!!! I was just thinking of my 12 year old nephew - he wouldn't know where to even start!!

Cute bump Marla. So jealous that you're not gaining anything. I know that's even a possibility for me so I'm not even gonna begin to think it's possible, lol.

Holy crap Con! That so young...who would know where to start at that age!?!?!?

Here's my bump pic from Friday at 17 weeks!

Attachments

• 17 weeks #2.jpg
    17 weeks #2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 9
ND- thank you! I wish my bump was like yours. Mine sticks out. The weight thing is genetic. None of the women in my family gain that much weight in pregnancy. My mom gained 15lbs. Haha

Con- I have no idea! I'm assuming that I'll start gaining in a couple weeks. We will see when I'm at the half way mark. That is WAY too young. I didn't even have a period then. The youngest mother was 5!!!! It's insane to me.

Thanks hun! But I feel huge...luckily at this point my bump is growing but the weight gain has stopped. It will start back up at some point I'm sure.

It always shocks me hearing about kids that young having babies and sex, when I was that age I thought boys were disgusting (not much has changed :rofl:)

I'm in pain tonight suppose it's classed as my groin as it's the join where my leg and hoohaa meet, it has been achy the whole pregnancy but not too bad, today it's started to hurt when I walk :cry: it's only on the right side too. Maybe I'll be seeing an osteopath sooner than I thought or hoped!

Babies having babies...literally. That's sad, it's so unhealthy on so many levels :(

Greg- Boys are gross!!! Ick!!! Sorry about your pain. I totally understand. Mine was soooooo bad. A heating pad helps. Also I got my bf to rub the muscle around the bones. That's what really helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->