December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

When do you get the results?

2lbs is fantastic!! I haven't dared go near the scales...

Beginning of next week I think. She said no news is good news though...

I'd put weight on before getting pregnant so was super paranoid about putting loads on... not that it's stopped me eating crap!! I'm not skinny could have done to have lost a stone (or 2) before really!

Zig...just saw your post from the other day. A kegel is basically where you squeeze your vaginal muscles...kind of like when you vaginally squeeze your partner during sex (sorry, don't know how else to describe it). And I'm so jealous of your only 2lb weight gain!

Ok, so took a bump pic this morning...will post when I get home, and yes, definitely a bit of a pop there. Still the same weight though, baby is just growing at this point.

Loving all of the movement I'm getting too! I was starving earlier and sat down to eat and as soon as I started eating the baby started bip bopping around, lol. My son would go crazy in there about 15 mins before I would be hungry, this one is a bit more patient than he was, lol.

So they almost jacked my bw again. The spinabifida test they told me was out of range cause they looked at my lmp instead of my due date before...they called me today and said they draw they had for the retest had the wrong date, it had 7/1, but that they had something from me on 6/27. Hubbs recently had bw done last week and I thought they got it mixed up. I kept telling the lady I didn't have any bw done last week and she kept telling me I must have went back in. I told her no and that whatever she had was not from me! But she kept saying she had bw from Friday. She finally looked at the chart and saw that it was a smear from the docs on Friday when I went to have her check and make sure all was fine. I told her yeah, but that wasn't bw. She said, so you did have it done on 7/1. And I damn yelled "yes" at here. What a bunch of idiots!

Looking forward to vaca tomorrow through tues/wed! Hoping we miss the hurricane which I think we will.

Also looking forward to my scan and seeing my munchkin next Thursday!

Oh, and I also got 3 pair of maternity shorts today for $23!

i sometimes do kegels when i pee :blush:, otherwise i forget.

They sound like pelvic floors. Must be the same thing I think...

I went out for dinner tonight. Just threw it up again!! Pregnancy is so weird!! Possibly a combination of too full and jet lag (I'm wide awake again at 2 am :( ). My stomach just seems a lot more particular these days.

I went to the obgyn on Tuesday and I had to go back on Thursday to see a nutritionist because I lost a bunch of weight and haven't gained any of it back. I finally made my ultrasound appointment. It's on July 30th.

Had an appointment with my doctor today and I was told i've gained 5kgs in one month :shock: she told me that its too much and maybe I should see a dietician. I actually don't think I've gained that much as I weigh myself at home :shrug: I've also been eating less than in 1st tri because I get full too quickly. This morning I'm swollen as well from the heat so maybe I've got a bit of water weight. Oh well will have to be more careful with food choices now.

Baby looked great and has grown so much since our last scan :cloud9: our anomoly scan will be 1st August

Hi ladies, sorry I've been mia. I've been super busy organising my sweet prince's 1st birthday. I can't believe he's a year already! It goes way way way too quick!

How are you all?

Afm,

I feel just as rubbish as I did in first tri. I'm exhausted. I don't seem to have put on any more than the 7lb I put on in first tri which I'm happy with, I don't think a 7lb gain in 17 weeks of pregnancy is bad at all really. The stress at home is slowly calming down thank god!

My MW didn't weigh me today but she said I need to do sometng about my weight. I've always been big and always tried to shed the stones.

Whe did you all start feeling movement, I'm 15 weeks and don't think I've felt anything. I'm sure it wasn't until 19 weeks that I felt movements with my daughter.

I feel movement early. I felt it around 13 weeks with my son and 11 weeks with this one. But they anywhere from I believe 19-26 weeks to start feeling movement is normal.

Sometimes I think I feel movement but it could just be gas :) or uterine muscle will twitch as it stretches & grows. Last time I know that I for sure felt movement at 18 weeks, DH could feel it by 20 weeks.

I started to feel at 17 weeks, but I was not sure until day... but I felt the kick and at the same time I saw the baby moving on the screen...
Hehe baby is around 250 grams <3, looks very much like a baby haha.

We were planning to be team yellow, but no someone was very eager to show us his tiny okra between his legs!! :cloud9:

Congrats pathos! Lol you obviously have a bit of a show-off there!

I think I've been feeling movement this week but they do say you notice it earlier second time round (or at least, you recognise it earlier). First time I think it was 19-20 weeks before I felt it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->