December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

USA you're so lucky! We don't have ours for two more looooong weeks! Lol

My OB wanted me to wait until at least 18 weeks but we're moving and needed an appointment before anyway.

Hi!! *waves*

Due Dec 1st with twins... so far on team :yellow: but will find out soon enough. Waiting on u/s appointment.

Happy and Healthy 9 months to y'all :hugs:

Welcome and congrats Nes!

We have our u/s tomorrow. They will record bits and pieces of it for us! I'm excited for that. I loved rewatching the dvd of my son! Still won't find out the sex though, so they have to chop out certain pieces so we don't see the little bits.

Even though we're staying team yellow, it's so exciting that our babies are big enough now that it's possible to tell!

Isn't it!! It's gonna fly by. I'm soooooooooooo impatient for my 20 week scan now!

I just get excited about seeing the baby! And seeing them bigger!

I said I was gonna have the tech write the sex down on paper and give it to a good friend of mine at work who's like a mom to me. I still don't want to know, but it would be cool to see if they're right once the baby gets here. I was suppose to be a boy and my brother was supposed to be a girl so you really never know!

I had a 16 week scan to find out the gender. Everything looked great and all aspects of the pregnancy were optimal. Also, I had a 16 week appointment with the midwife and was told that my blood analysis was great, I'm not anemic (I was afraid I was because I was anemic for 5 years prior to getting pregnant and I only stoped being anemic one month before conceiving), and I'm immune to rubella. I did the quadruple blood test too, because I couldn't have a nuchal screening last time (baby didn't show face). During the gender scan there was no doubt whatsoever. I was told 99,9% sure it was a :blue:

Yay - I'm an onion!!

Mafi that all sounds great!

Congrats and welcome to the new ladies!!

Hiya all. I seem to read a lot but never get chance to post! Hello and welcome to all the new ladies.

Congrats to all who have found out gender and I agree with em there seems to be lots of team blues!

Staying team yellow although I feel that it's a boy not sure why tho just a gut feeling!

Anyone else staying team yellow?

Staying team yellow here! We'll see baby this morning, but not finding out.

Team :yellow: here too! Our hospital won't tell you anyway, although I'm not sure we would really want to know.

I do feel like it's a boy, only because it feels exactly the same as last time. However, never having been pregnant with a girl (that I know of), this could be just how it always feels...

U/s went really well! I felt and saw baby have the hiccups. S/he was bouncing around having fun. We saw every single feature. The only thing she couldn't get was the spine cause baby was in a had position, but she said she wasn't concerned. My cervix is fine. She said hwy like to see over 25mm, but mine was around 40, so good there again. Baby is already head down and his/her feet are up under my right rib already...no wonder I'm huge, lol. I'll post a pic later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->