December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

congratulaions pathos.

i sure hope i feel somethign soon. i guess baby will let themselves known when its ready though. loved the feeling last time round.

Everything fine here, but I'm just exhausted today. DH was out with friends last night and didn't get home till the early hours. But Conor was having bad dreams or something and kept waking up crying, which he never does. I was in with him 2 or 3 times also. So now I'm just wrecked and dreading work tomorrow!

Oh no!! If it's any consolation I'm back in work today and I barely slept a wink last night. And the few mins of sleep I did get were peppered with weird dreams about a wedding!!

Soooooooooooo not feeling work!

No movement here either... I'm dying to start feeling puddin move :(

Being my fourth I thought I would have been feeling movement by now.

Just got home from doing 3 night shifts. Got to stay awake with soph all day today, ring on bed time, or maybe she'll decide to nap, apparently she was up in the night. I want my bed sooooooo bad.

I might have felt some movement now but not sure. Kind of felt like flipping over or something.

Struggling with sleep at the moment, I've always slept in my right hand side slightly in my tummy but keep finding my self on my back which leavens me with back and neck ache. Do Amy of you use pregnancy pillows?

my nurse said maybe i started to feel early because i am a tiny person (not weight wise anymore :haha:)

yesterday we saw his kicks on my belly (or maybe it was his elbow), :cry:

he is hanging 2 fingers down from my belly button since last wednesday, before that the popcorn effect was very low, almost along the underwear line. so what you feel may not be gas.

The rolling over feeling could definitely be baby. I get that sometimes too mixed in with the other movement. The other movement feels like what you'd expect if too, but when baby rolls, its like I can desk him/her roll outward to get to the other side.

Yes I sleep with a maternity pillow...one of the big ones that wraps up my shoulder and all the way down to in between my knees. Forgot it right now while on vacation so having to make do with a million other pillows, lol.

Hey girls,

19wks yesterday.. And I feel nothing.. Doctor said might not be until 22wks.. Anyway, tomorrow is my anatomy scan!!! so excited! Lets hope baby cooperates, and we find out what this little one is!! Anyone else have their anatomy scan already?

Is anyone else getting heart palpitations? I seem to be getting them after I eat. Thump thump thump. Feels like a train in my chest! Dr google says they are normal? Should I be worried?

Hi All, almost sixteen wks now and think I may have felt the odd random kick. Mainly when my bladder is full when lying in bed. Such a reassuring feeling :)

Ziggie, no palpitations for me but completely out of breath after stairs and go dizzy if I stand up too quick. You should mention it at your next appt :)

I've also sent a request to the FB group, great idea!

Do far I've put on atound 5lbs, but have probably eaten around the same amount, sure this will change rapidly as baba gets bigger. Looking forward to having a big pregnant belly! X

I felt some movement!!

All who asked to join the fb group should be in

Yuk insomnia is totally back. I lay awake for HOURS last night so work is going to be fun... Zig how is being back at work for you?

We were then woken up this morning by a little voice over the baby monitor. Not saying "mummy" or "daddy", oh no, "Dodi!!" Great to feel appreciated!!

Nursery rang yesterday to say he's been bitten by another child in the class. That's the second time it's happened!! Grrrr!!!

Yuk insomnia is totally back. I lay awake for HOURS last night so work is going to be fun... Zig how is being back at work for you?

We were then woken up this morning by a little voice over the baby monitor. Not saying "mummy" or "daddy", oh no, "Dodi!!" Great to feel appreciated!!

Nursery rang yesterday to say he's been bitten by another child in the class. That's the second time it's happened!! Grrrr!!!

Booo to insomnia, I have very restless sleep because its so hot here and I feel exhausted some days so can't imagine not getting any sleep and working.

Have the nursery kids been taking tips from Louis Suarez :haha: sorry couldn't resist :blush: hope they didn't do too much damage to your little one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->