December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Yellow here!!!

Can't wait see all the updated scan pics!!

I'm still firmly team yellow. OH is still not happy with my ideas for attempting a vba2c.

Trying to find a good time to tell work but so much crap has kicked off the last few weeks it's not really been a good time, we are losing staff left right and centre, got major inspections, plus the threat of the whole a+e department going which would mean that the theatre and surgical wards would be lost as well (I'm an orthopaedic nurse so we rely on a+e and theatre departments).

Ugh got heartburn.

It amazes me that you guys get a cervix check, they don't do that here. I think they should!
Glad your scan went well nd :)
Lots of team yellows too :happydance: my last pregnancy group with Arch pretty much everyone knew what they were having. It'll be cool having so many surprises!

She only did a check cause when she felt she said it didn't feel like I had much cervix...plus cause I was having a lot of pressure, but all is fine.

My last group with ds, all but one knew what we were having. Almost everyone was a boy, we only had two girls, lol.

Sorry if I'm sounding stupid, but what do they check your cervix for?

ND I went to a baby yoga class and out of the 10 mummies in the class there was only one girl!

I am surrounded by boys too. My sister has four boys, out of 13 great-grandchildren on my mom's side there are 11 boys, my best friend recently had a boy. My co-worker recently had a boy (and already has another son and stepson). My husband's sister has two boys and one girl.

I will be thrilled with whatever I have but I really do feel like we need to have a girl to balance things out a bit. Our one and only niece and my mil are convinced that this baby has to be a girl.

We are staying :yellow: so it will be a while before we find out. It will be interesting to see how many on this thread are :pink: once we all have our babies!!

My 20 week scan is booked in for 20th August, so excited. With my first pregnancy we stayed team yellow, but this time we're going to find out. Our little girl has named the baby Rosie no matter the gender tho :D

Cat, that's cute!

They checked my cervix for length. If it had been short, then I would have been at risk for preterm labor.

OK, here's my little prince...or princess!

Attachments

• 19+6 #2.jpg
    19+6 #2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
:haha: hehe so cute ND <3. When is your due date? I am also curious how they measure the cervix, mom had cervical incompetence so I am scared.

I am feeling the hick ups as well haha so funny :baby:

I am so jealous of the ladies staying team yellow, that was our initial plan but somehow I am also glad that we learned; name is a huge problem here! We cannot seem to agree.

Ok.... so.... I've noticed just recently every time I post pretty much it gets ignored now.

I haven't been posting as much granted but I've moved house and allsorts.

Anyways I'm not sure if I unknowingly offended someone or what but if I have I'm sorry.

I will now unsubscribe from this thread.

Ok.... so.... I've noticed just recently every time I post pretty much it gets ignored now.

I haven't been posting as much granted but I've moved house and allsorts.

Anyways I'm not sure if I unknowingly offended someone or what but if I have I'm sorry.

I will now unsubscribe from this thread.

oh sorry that you feel that way :/ :hugs: I am sure no one is ignoring anyone, and I am certain that nobody wrote anything to offend someone.

I don't think you've ever offended anyone and I'm sorry if you feel like you've been ignored. Certainly I don't think any of us would have done that deliberately :shrug:

Eeeeekkkkk don't go. Idont think you've offended anyone Hun. I don't post much either. If your on fb come to our group, search December snow flakes 2014.

Beautiful don't leave, you're not being ignored. I just said thanks to your comment. I thought I did it earlier, but I guess it didn't take. I'm on my phone most of the time when posting. If you've already left, I'll come find you and tell you to come back. I felt that way one day, but think it's just a miss in the pages kind of thing.

Nov 28 according to the u/s (I joined when I thought it was Dec 3 based on O). You can always ask them to check you cervix just in case. Tell them about your moms history and see what they say.

OMG I was just thinking how nice it was you were back today!

I tend to skim read and certainly don't respond to every post. Doesn't mean I don't read and enjoy them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->