• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Congratulations sapphire!!! Hope all 3 of you are doing well, good weights for your little ones :D

Aww sapphire wonderful news! Completely understand your desire for privacy right now so congratulations and I hope you enjoy a quiet few days getting to know your babies. Can't wait to hear more about your birth story/see pictures if/when you're ready to share more xx

Aww, congrats, Sapphire! As others said, share if/when you're ready, but more importantly, enjoy those wonderful little babies!

Aw congratulations Sapphire!! So glad they're doing well and I hope you recover nice and quickly too :hugs:

Congratulations Sapphire, wishing you a speedy recovery, and hopefully you and both babies get home soon.
Take care and take each day as it comes.

Congratulations Sapphire. That's wonderful news. I hope your recovery is speedy. :)

Massive congratulations sapphire on the arrival of your two bubbas. Look forward to pics, names etc when you're ready. 🎀🎀 xx

Congratulations sapphire! Amazing news - enjoy those babies! Glad all is well.

Jessicahide - good luck! Hope all goes well and looking forward to hearing news!

I had a 34 week scan yesterday. All is fine and baby is measuring 5ib already which surprised me as my first baby was only just 6ibs at 38 weeks when she was born! My bump is bigger this time so think this one will be bigger. Blood pressure and everything else still fine so all good here!

It's so exciting hearing so many of you starting to have contractions, hope you all hold off until the time is right for you!

Good luck Jessicasmum!!

I'm surprised that so many people on here are having contractions already. I feel like I'm missing out, and I'm due in less than three weeks! I've been having a lot of Braxton Hicks, but I've had those for months.

Good luck Jessicasmum.

Hope everyone else is doing well.
I'm going ok. But fell tonight couple of scratches but everything is ok beyond that.

Good luck, Jessicahide! Can't wait to hear news!

AFM, I got treated for a yeast infection (on TOP of BV :( ) last week and it got better but came back HARD. And my doctor can't give me the pill again as apparently taking too much of it is bad in pregnancy, so I have to use the messy OTC Monistat insert. :( I hope it clears it up as there is a possibility I could have a vaginal birth, and I don't want my newborn to have thrush! Plus, can't imagine caring for a bruised, torn vagina on top of itchy yeast!

Bubbles the pessary normally clears thrush up in no time. Had it once with each pregnancy.

Good luck for today Jessicahide! Hope all goes well!!

Jezika I haven't felt any contractions (a few BH but have been having those for
Months) either. I didn't feel anything with DS until a few days after his due date, hardly even any Braxton hicks. I think I'm just more used to what they feel like this time. With DS I felt my first contractions at about 4am. It took days for them to build up

Tommy sorry you fell :hugs: hope you're ok.

Laura glad the scan went well and everything is looking good!! I'd love to know what baby weighs now - I haven't had a scan since 20 weeks. My bump is measuring same as the week as it did with DS so I think this baby might end up about the same weight - he was 8lb 4.5oz.

Sorry you have a yeast infection bubbles that's nasty :( there have been loads of times this pregnancy where I've been itchy/sore down there, luckily I haven't developed thrush or needed treatment but it's been driving me mad. I've been having loads of showers with just water to try and avoid it, as I don't want to have that problem when I'm in labour it's sooo uncomfortable and irritating.

We are starting to dig our extension foundations this weekend! I am not looking forward to the mess but it will be really nice to make a start. I'm hoping the study part might be ready in early spring so then we can get the study moved downstairs and create a really girly bedroom upstairs :D the rear bit won't be done for ages but that bit is a luxury really and will involve disruption to the kitchen so whilst I'm very excited I'm also not in a huge rush for any knocking down of walls to happen :haha: probably do the brick work and then leave it closed up until spring once the weather is warmer. That should also allow us time to save a bit more money (hopefully!!)

Is anyone else finding it difficult to keep their cool with older children? My
Son is driving me up the wall at the moment, being rude, ignoring me completely even when I am right next to him, doing the opposite of what I'm telling him, making a mess and expecting me to clear it up - arghhhh!!! I am worried about how I'm going to cope being at home for so long once baby arrives :/

Good luck today Jessicasmum, you are in my thoughts. Can't wait to hear good news!

Good luck today Jessicahide!

I went to get my urine tested for glucose at the hospital today, no glucose thank god but they think I might have uti so are sending it off for testing and I'll have to phone for results on Saturday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->