**December Snowflakes - 2016**

So sorry Livvy. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi ladies, my last post in this thread. Thank you all for being so wonderful, I will probably check in from time to time to see how you're all doing! Hoping for a h&h 9 months for all. :flower:

My blood test from yesterday showed hcg at 190 and progesterone at 1. Nice to finally have some actual closure. I am hopeful the next time we get pregnant things will be smoother sailing, for now I will be content with chasing around my LO and grateful that I can still bf him and give him as much milk as he wants without pain. It was rough the first couple weeks as my supply dropped and he was very unhappy!

Again, will miss you all!! Take care of yourselves.

Livvy, I am so so sorry. We will miss you, sweetie. Wishing you all the best! :hugs:

MrsRose - we probably will do genetic testing because DH has a balanced translocation, I just don't know what kind to do. There are so many options now for non invasive stuff but it's not diagnostic like cvs would be. I do think we will do a cvs though just because of our risk of chromosome issues. It's crazy to think that a cvs may only be a few weeks away! I still can't even picture myself with a child at the end of this. I thought the ultrasound would help me believe it, but I'm still in disbelief.

MrsRose - we probably will do genetic testing because DH has a balanced translocation, I just don't know what kind to do. There are so many options now for non invasive stuff but it's not diagnostic like cvs would be. I do think we will do a cvs though just because of our risk of chromosome issues. It's crazy to think that a cvs may only be a few weeks away! I still can't even picture myself with a child at the end of this. I thought the ultrasound would help me believe it, but I'm still in disbelief.

I would assume that your doctor uses a specific type of non-invasive test. We got tested before I was pregnant for genetic issues and they use a company called Recombine but I'm sure other offices use different companies. When is your next ultrasound?

I haven't had as many losses as you but I know what you mean about having a hard time believing there will actually be a baby at the end of all this. I just wish we could see what was going on in there and not have to wait in between appointments. My next one is in a week and I'm so scared that the heart has stopped beating since we saw it last week.

At how many weeks do they do the CVS?

Hi ladies, my last post in this thread. Thank you all for being so wonderful, I will probably check in from time to time to see how you're all doing! Hoping for a h&h 9 months for all. :flower:

My blood test from yesterday showed hcg at 190 and progesterone at 1. Nice to finally have some actual closure. I am hopeful the next time we get pregnant things will be smoother sailing, for now I will be content with chasing around my LO and grateful that I can still bf him and give him as much milk as he wants without pain. It was rough the first couple weeks as my supply dropped and he was very unhappy!

Again, will miss you all!! Take care of yourselves.

I'm so sorry Livvy, it's been lovely having you here. Do take care of yourself, I hope your time for #2 comes soon xxx

I don't know who did our genetic testing, but it was just a generic karyotype, which a non invasive couldn't do for baby, only a cvs or amino could tell us the baby's karyotype. CVS are done between 10-12 weeks! So that is coming up pretty soon! My next scan is the 27th. I will get another if I spot, though they found a small amount of blood near the placenta, so he is sure it would just be from that but he would do a scan anyway.

I'm not freaking out yet about the next scan. I know if I asked for weekly, they would probably let me. But I'm actually being really calm and okay.

I was feeling great, which I expected because I figured symptoms wouldn't really show yet, then I just about puked in the parking lot at work, and made it to the bathroom to dry heave. Hard to actually vomit when I couldn't even stomach my breakfast to eat much of it.

I've never been this far, is ms really this sudden? Or did I maybe just eat something to upset my stomach? I feel just awful!

What testing (if any) will you ladies be doing?

I'm in the uk and I'll be having the standard nuchal scan and accompanying blood tests. If the tests show a relatively high risk then we get offered the harmony. Xx

I'm so sorry Livvy but glad you're feeling a little positive about moving forward. I hope it's not too long before you have another chance to have a second :hugs:

We will miss you Livvy. Hoping for only good things for you in the future. <3

Big, big hugs to you Livvy. I have gotten that news more than once (4 times now) and it is so hard, but your outlook seems great <3 I know it is still hard though. Tons of rainbow dust your way :hugs:

Hi ladies, can I join in? I got my BFP this morning and based on my LMP my due date is Dec. 21st, but I think I ovulated later than usual so my date might be pushed back.

I have a 10 month old son and was also in the July 2015 mom's group with a few of the other ladies on here.

Livvy, I am so sorry to hear about your loss! You are in my thoughts and I hope you get your rainbow baby soon.

Hey ladies, sorry I have not been on in a few days.. I will make sure to update the first page here in a minute.

I have had a very rough week and have some bad news.. On tuesday I went to the Dr and they did an ultrasound and saw just the yolk sac and gest sac. I was supposed to be 6+2 so the doc figured there should be at least a fetal pole by then.. they asked me to come back in Today because they said in 3 days and by the time I am 6+5 there should most def be a fetal pole. Well Wednesday I found out that my grandfather passed away so I will be leaving for MI tomorrow morning and then today I went back to OB and there was no progress at all from Tuesday. No more then just the gest sac and yolk sac.. no sign of a fetal pole or heartbeat.. my OB said that my little bub had most likely quit developing because I was only measuring between 5 and 6 weeks and I could expect to have a miscarriage in the next few days. They said if nothing happens by the time I come back from MI to come back in and they will give me something to help induce the miscarriage. I am so completely in shock and depressed.. between my grandfather passing and this I just don't know what to do with myself.. whats worse is DH is out of town on a business trip so I don't even have anyone to be with me. I hurts so much worse because this was going to be our last and now we have decided not to try again and I am going to get my tubes tied. So.. I will stick around and update the front page for everyone that joins from now on and I will add if you are thinking pink or blue.. hope everyone else has a wonderfully H&H 9 months.

Hey ladies, sorry I have not been on in a few days.. I will make sure to update the first page here in a minute.

I have had a very rough week and have some bad news.. On tuesday I went to the Dr and they did an ultrasound and saw just the yolk sac and gest sac. I was supposed to be 6+2 so the doc figured there should be at least a fetal pole by then.. they asked me to come back in Today because they said in 3 days and by the time I am 6+5 there should most def be a fetal pole. Well Wednesday I found out that my grandfather passed away so I will be leaving for MI tomorrow morning and then today I went back to OB and there was no progress at all from Tuesday. No more then just the gest sac and yolk sac.. no sign of a fetal pole or heartbeat.. my OB said that my little bub had most likely quit developing and I could expect to have a miscarriage in the next few days. They said if nothing happens by the time I come back from MI to come back in and they will give me something to help induce the miscarriage. I am so completely in shock and depressed.. between my grandfather passing and this I just don't know what to do with myself.. whats worse is DH is out of town on a business trip so I don't even have anyone to be with me. I hurts so much worse because this was going to be our last and now we have decided not to try again and I am going to get my tubes tied. So.. I will stick around and update the front page for everyone that joins from now on and I will add if you are thinking pink or blue.. hope everyone else has a wonderfully H&H 9 months.

CountryMomma, I am just so sorry, and to have all of this happen at once--it's just not fair. You have been such a great support system to us and I wish you nothing but the best. Please take care of yourself. :hugs:

I have had a very rough week and have some bad news.. On tuesday I went to the Dr and they did an ultrasound and saw just the yolk sac and gest sac. I was supposed to be 6+2 so the doc figured there should be at least a fetal pole by then.. they asked me to come back in Today because they said in 3 days and by the time I am 6+5 there should most def be a fetal pole. Well Wednesday I found out that my grandfather passed away so I will be leaving for MI tomorrow morning and then today I went back to OB and there was no progress at all from Tuesday. No more then just the gest sac and yolk sac.. no sign of a fetal pole or heartbeat.. my OB said that my little bub had most likely quit developing and I could expect to have a miscarriage in the next few days. They said if nothing happens by the time I come back from MI to come back in and they will give me something to help induce the miscarriage. I am so completely in shock and depressed.. between my grandfather passing and this I just don't know what to do with myself.. whats worse is DH is out of town on a business trip so I don't even have anyone to be with me. I hurts so much worse because this was going to be our last and now we have decided not to try again and I am going to get my tubes tied. So.. I will stick around and update the front page for everyone that joins from now on and I will add if you are thinking pink or blue.. hope everyone else has a wonderfully H&H 9 months.

I am so sorry :( huge, huge hugs to you. It really isn't fair :hugs:

Thanks ladies.. I have started having some pretty bad cramps tonight so I have a feeling it will be coming soon :(

Sorry for your loss CountryMomma. Try to stay strong. *hug*

I am so sad to hear of all the losses recently. I was one of them just 2 months ago so I know how bad that loss hurts.

Oh my hosh, I am so sorry Livvy and Country Momma. Sending you both much fellow mom love.

Hi ladies, can I join in? I got my BFP this morning and based on my LMP my due date is Dec. 21st, but I think I ovulated later than usual so my date might be pushed back.

I have a 10 month old son and was also in the July 2015 mom's group with a few of the other ladies on here.

Livvy, I am so sorry to hear about your loss! You are in mb.s.y thoughts and I hope you get your rainbow baby soon.

Welcome Joy! Potential New Years baby!

I'm so sorry CountryMomma life can be so cruel sometimes :( I hope your husband gets back to support you soon. Thinking of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->