**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Still having bleeding and don't cramping. It's hard to try and relax. My ultrasound is still almost 2 weeks away. I honestly wish things were like that were with my first two babies, when we went to the emerg when things were scary. Now we don't... We've been through the worst and we know what to do.

I am in a similar boat. I spot every day sometimes brown sometimes red and it's insanely unnerving and I know it could go either way which I hate! With my daughter I did not spot :( It's hard to play this waiting game. I am 100% with you.

Im sorry you're going through this too. When is your next appointment?

I have a scan on 4/26 that will tell us if the pregnancy is viable or not.

Gosh, I wish you didn't have to wait so long. Thinking about you. :hugs:

Still having bleeding and don't cramping. It's hard to try and relax. My ultrasound is still almost 2 weeks away. I honestly wish things were like that were with my first two babies, when we went to the emerg when things were scary. Now we don't... We've been through the worst and we know what to do.

I am in a similar boat. I spot every day sometimes brown sometimes red and it's insanely unnerving and I know it could go either way which I hate! With my daughter I did not spot :( It's hard to play this waiting game. I am 100% with you.

So scary. I can offer the reassurance that with my two successful pregnancies I bled too, and I've got two healthy boys. I really hope this is my third successful pregnancy but I'm so scared. Everything is harder post loss.

Welcome new ladies! Also I am so sorry to those with losses/in limbo. I've skimmed through most posts but we have been super busy this weekend.

I spotted a little last night but just light pink and not any in my panties. It turned brown and is mostly gone now. It was never a lot, just a little on the tp. I'm not worrying too much...this happened to me last pregnancy. Doctor says it can be from an irritated cervix from sex, etc. I'm just keeping an eye on it for now.

So much more nausea with this pregnancy. I haven't vomitted yet but I've come close.

Got my first doctors appointment and dating scan on the 26th. I will only be 6 w 1d , what are the chances to see anything?

Can I join you December Snowflakes?
Got my BFP Wednesday just gone and by my LMP I have an EDD of 18th December!

So sorry Tweeks I hope there is another explanation :(

Welcome Mrs T :)

Today I'm having some blood-tinged CM. It started this morning when I got up to pee. I had some spotting yesterday but it was pink and never reached my underwear. It eventually turned brown so I didn't worry, I figured it was from sex or a really rough time on the toilet (which is happening so much lately :dohh:). DH and I did get pretty busy last night :blush: so it's probably from that. But last night (after the first bout of spotting cleared) I had some sharp pains by where I think my left ovary is and they went into my leg. :/ It might be RLP but it didn't feel like RLP.

I am supposed to go get WIC today for myself since I'm pregnant, but I think I will reschedule that and call the Dr. just to be safe. The spotting isn't as worrisome as the cramps were last night. I'd rather be safe than sorry; if it's ectopic, I'd rather know now and save my tube and/or my life than wait a week for my appt and it be too late.

Sorry to all of you who are spotting. I know how scary it can be.

At my ultrasound last week, they did see a little bit of blood near the placenta, which they said is normal because it sometimes pulls up some tissue when it attaches, but this is usually okay and it can either cause some bleeding or absorb back into the body.

This spotting at this time can be completely harmless and even normal. Prayers that this is all it is for you ladies.

The Dr.'s office called back. I'm on pelvic rest for the rest of the day. She didn't seem worried but said to call back if anything at all changes. Hopefully nothing will before my scan next week.

So sorry to hear, Country and Livvy. I know how terrible this feels and I am wishing you a time for healing. Hugs!

So sorry to all the ladies who are experiencing spotting. I had spotting for several days with my son at around weeks and I know how scary it is. Hopefully it's nothing serious and just normal implantation spotting or cervix irritation. Please keep us posted!

@CountryMama, Can you please put angel wings :angel: near my name on the first page. My beta numbers were really low last thursday and Friday, I ended up having a chemical pregnancy. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Best wishes to all of the other ladies on the thread and H&H 9 months! Hopefully with my last frozen embryo I have left when I am ready to use it it will be a success. Right now I just need some time to come to terms with this not working out after getting my hopes up, all of the $$ spent and medications etc. :cry:

Got my results for my hormone levels. On Friday they were 16000, yesterday they were nearly 30000. Not sure if that's enough to relax me now. I've still got brown snot like discharge. I nearly fainted in Asda today and was on the verge of throwing up. I'm not sure about this pregnancy in all honesty. I want things to work out but I have this feeling that it won't. I'm sorry to the ladies who have been through similar or even more tragic experiences, it's soul destroying.

Got my results for my hormone levels. On Friday they were 16000, yesterday they were nearly 30000. Not sure if that's enough to relax me now. I've still got brown snot like discharge. I nearly fainted in Asda today and was on the verge of throwing up. I'm not sure about this pregnancy in all honesty. I want things to work out but I have this feeling that it won't. I'm sorry to the ladies who have been through similar or even more tragic experiences, it's soul destroying.

That's a good rise though! Like better than average. At that level, you'd expect hcg to take at least 72-96 hours to double.

I'm starting to wonder if the ultrasound wand with the condom on has upset my cervix or that I might have thrush. God knows I suffered with it in Aurora's pregnancy. Thank you for your positivity. I've felt quite lonely and broken hearted the past few days. I can't wait until Monday. Hopefully they'll see a little baby and a heartbeat. How are you doing? xxx

@CountryMama, Can you please put angel wings :angel: near my name on the first page. My beta numbers were really low last thursday and Friday, I ended up having a chemical pregnancy. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Best wishes to all of the other ladies on the thread and H&H 9 months! Hopefully with my last frozen embryo I have left when I am ready to use it it will be a success. Right now I just need some time to come to terms with this not working out after getting my hopes up, all of the $$ spent and medications etc. :cry:

I am so sorry. :hugs:

So sorry wannabepreggo :( I really hope that your frosty brings you a happy and healthy baby soon.

Tweeks, that is still a good rise, once they get that high they don't double as quick. Looking forward to your scan.

I hate the first tri! If you don't experience some sort of spotting or complications, you're constantly stressing yourself out that you will. It sucks, doesn't it?! I will be so glad when the next 7-9 weeks are over and we can all enjoy expecting our little ones. In the meantime, I hope those going through limbo get answers as soon as possible. I know I just joined you ladies but I read all 68 pages before I introduced myself. So I feel attached and am here for support if need be!!

I'm starting to wonder if the ultrasound wand with the condom on has upset my cervix or that I might have thrush. God knows I suffered with it in Aurora's pregnancy. Thank you for your positivity. I've felt quite lonely and broken hearted the past few days. I can't wait until Monday. Hopefully they'll see a little baby and a heartbeat. How are you doing? xxx

It completely could be irritation! Or thrush. Both can cause some scary first trimester bleeding.

I'm, well, trying to stay positive but it's hard. I'm around 6w3d- and I'm stressing if there is a heart beating in there or not. Bleeding is terrifying. I wish I didn't have to wait until the 29th to get an answer. With my two boys I would go to emergency every one and awhile if the bleeding and cramping got too bad just to make sure that they were still ok. After the loss, both me and dh know that either way nothing can be done, and it's perhaps better to go through it all at home. That being said, the reassurance of seeing that little flicker... I'm really wishing for that now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->