**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Hey ladies, sorry I have not been on in a few days.. I will make sure to update the first page here in a minute.

I have had a very rough week and have some bad news.. On tuesday I went to the Dr and they did an ultrasound and saw just the yolk sac and gest sac. I was supposed to be 6+2 so the doc figured there should be at least a fetal pole by then.. they asked me to come back in Today because they said in 3 days and by the time I am 6+5 there should most def be a fetal pole. Well Wednesday I found out that my grandfather passed away so I will be leaving for MI tomorrow morning and then today I went back to OB and there was no progress at all from Tuesday. No more then just the gest sac and yolk sac.. no sign of a fetal pole or heartbeat.. my OB said that my little bub had most likely quit developing because I was only measuring between 5 and 6 weeks and I could expect to have a miscarriage in the next few days. They said if nothing happens by the time I come back from MI to come back in and they will give me something to help induce the miscarriage. I am so completely in shock and depressed.. between my grandfather passing and this I just don't know what to do with myself.. whats worse is DH is out of town on a business trip so I don't even have anyone to be with me. I hurts so much worse because this was going to be our last and now we have decided not to try again and I am going to get my tubes tied. So.. I will stick around and update the front page for everyone that joins from now on and I will add if you are thinking pink or blue.. hope everyone else has a wonderfully H&H 9 months.

Oh countrymama this just is not fair, particularly that your DH can't be with you right now and also with the loss of your grandfather. Is there anyone else in your life you could talk to about this? That's a lot to go through at once. Regarding big decisions like whether you will try again or call it a day I would urge you to take a step back to heal from this and don't make any permanent decisions right now. Give yourselves some time and once everything has calmed down and you're in a fresh menstrual cycle then you can have an honest conversation about how you both feel continuing TTC. It's a huge decision to permenantly stop and you don't have to make it right now. Huge hugs lady and thank you for giving us this thread and bringing us all together. It's meant a lot to me xxx

Countrymomma, Livvy - I'm so sorry.

Countrymomma - I've also had a MMC before so know that horrible feeling of shock when the sonographer tells you. An awful, awful week for you and especially tough with your dh not around. Huge hugs, my heart goes out to you.

Hi ladies, can I join in? I got my BFP this morning and based on my LMP my due date is Dec. 21st, but I think I ovulated later than usual so my date might be pushed back.

I have a 10 month old son and was also in the July 2015 mom's group with a few of the other ladies on here.

Livvy, I am so sorry to hear about your loss! You are in my thoughts and I hope you get your rainbow baby soon.

Welcome!!!

I'm so sorry CountryMomma, for both of your losses. You have had a rough week and it must be horrible without DH. I hope that he can get to you soon and you can start healing together. You are both in my thoughts.

Hi ladies, can I join in? I got my BFP this morning and based on my LMP my due date is Dec. 21st, but I think I ovulated later than usual so my date might be pushed back.

I have a 10 month old son and was also in the July 2015 mom's group with a few of the other ladies on here.

Livvy, I am so sorry to hear about your loss! You are in my thoughts and I hope you get your rainbow baby soon.

Hey Joy! I remember you from last year's July Sparklers group. Hope all is well for you and your family! :D

Country, I am so sorry for both of your losses. Sending you wishes for strength and comfort during this time.

Livvy and CountryMama, I am so, so sorry to hear about your losses.

CountryMama, I really hope you can find someone to talk to right now even with DH not there. As others have said, it's so much to go through all at once and also having to remain strong for your kiddos. If anyone on this forum can help, please reach out. Unfortunately so many women here have been through a loss, but it means you're definitely not alone. Sending you lots of hugs and hoping that each day will be a little better. Also, just something to consider - you could close this thread and ask someone else on this forum to copy and paste the list you so kindly created into a new thread and then someone else can maintain it so that you don't feel like you have to keep following this (and if you did stop, that's clearly understandable anyway, plus it's a lot of work!).

Still having bleeding and don't cramping. It's hard to try and relax. My ultrasound is still almost 2 weeks away. I honestly wish things were like that were with my first two babies, when we went to the emerg when things were scary. Now we don't... We've been through the worst and we know what to do.

Room for another? I got my first very faint bfp Friday (9 dpo), slightly darker yesterday (10 dpo), and a + digi FRER this morning! For now, my edd is Dec 26. So very (tentatively) excited!! This will be #2 for us. DD is 14 months now.

So sorry for the losses. My heart breaks for you. And country, I agree with Jez, if it's too hurtful to keep up with this thread (and honestly, who wouldn't find it rough?), have someone else do it. I'm sure someone would, including myself. Sending you love and support while you deal with both losses.

Room for another? I got my first very faint bfp Friday (9 dpo), slightly darker yesterday (10 dpo), and a + digi FRER this morning! For now, my edd is Dec 26. So very (tentatively) excited!! This will be #2 for us. DD is 14 months now.

So sorry for the losses. My heart breaks for you. And country, I agree with Jez, if it's too hurtful to keep up with this thread (and honestly, who wouldn't find it rough?), have someone else do it. I'm sure someone would, including myself. Sending you love and support while you deal with both losses.

Congrats and welcome!

Congratulations Mrs rabren and welcome :)

Sorry you're still having bleeding counting - I hope everything turns out fine :hugs:

Started bleeding after having to go for an emergency ultrasound on Friday. It's now a reddish colour and I've had my bloods done. I'll find out tomorrow but think I know in my heart of hearts that I'm miscarrying. I'm devestated.

Started bleeding after having to go for an emergency ultrasound on Friday. It's now a reddish colour and I've had my bloods done. I'll find out tomorrow but think I know in my heart of hearts that I'm miscarrying. I'm devestated.

Oh no Tweeks! What did they say at the ultrasound?

Still having bleeding and don't cramping. It's hard to try and relax. My ultrasound is still almost 2 weeks away. I honestly wish things were like that were with my first two babies, when we went to the emerg when things were scary. Now we don't... We've been through the worst and we know what to do.

I am in a similar boat. I spot every day sometimes brown sometimes red and it's insanely unnerving and I know it could go either way which I hate! With my daughter I did not spot :( It's hard to play this waiting game. I am 100% with you.

I hope the bleeding is benign and not related to the baby <3 there's always a possibility. :hugs:

Thanks for the welcome. I'm sorry for the scares. It has to incredibly unnerving. I had a textbook first pregnancy but that doesn't stop me from holding my breath every time I go to the restroom. FX you all!

I am in a similar boat. I spot every day sometimes brown sometimes red and it's insanely unnerving and I know it could go either way which I hate! With my daughter I did not spot :( It's hard to play this waiting game. I am 100% with you.

Im sorry you're going through this too. When is your next appointment?

Im sorry you're going through this too. When is your next appointment?

I have a scan on 4/26 that will tell us if the pregnancy is viable or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->