**December Snowflakes - 2016**

I'm sending you positive vibes counting. I sincerely hop that this going to work out for us both. I'm here if you want a chat, even about mundane crap if it helps.

Welcome Mrs Rabren. :)

@CountryMama, Can you please put angel wings :angel: near my name on the first page. My beta numbers were really low last thursday and Friday, I ended up having a chemical pregnancy. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Best wishes to all of the other ladies on the thread and H&H 9 months! Hopefully with my last frozen embryo I have left when I am ready to use it it will be a success. Right now I just need some time to come to terms with this not working out after getting my hopes up, all of the $$ spent and medications etc. :cry:

I'm so, so sorry. It's not even close to fair for you to lose this pregnancy after everything you've been through. Please take as much time as you need to heal, I hope you have people around to support you through this. I really hope there's a baby meant for you very soon xxx

Hello ladies! I just got my BFP today totally unexpectedly, and I'm excited to join you all! We had been TTC for over 2 years, and had a miscarriage last year at this time, and had pretty much just given up on TTC #2. Then today I took a test just for the heck of it because fertility friend said I was 3 days late, and got a blaring BFP!

EDD is December 20th, and I'm super excited to be having another December Snowflake to add to my December 2012 snowflake!

I haven't had a chance to read through this thread yet, but I want to send my condolences to wannabeprego, I'm so so sorry for your loss sweetie.

Wannabeprego - I'm so, so sorry. I can only imagine how hard this loss must be after all that you went through. Take all the time you need, do some self-care and see how you feel when you come out the other side. When you're ready you still have a hopeful little eggy :hugs:

So sorry to everyone else who's experienced losses or has some scary symptoms.

Tweeks - if it makes you feel better, I've been having kind of light brown CM (gloops of it) over the past few days, including just before my first ultrasound today, yet (to my surprise), everything seemed fine. Saw the heartbeat and the bean measured exactly according to my calculations. I also had more light brown gloop five hours later, but I'm hoping nothing could've gone wrong that quickly (plus of course I had it even before going for my scan, and I have pretty bad nausea and sore boobs). I'm still worried though, of course. How can we not be?

Wannabeprego - I'm so, so sorry. I can only imagine how hard this loss must be after all that you went through. Take all the time you need, do some self-care and see how you feel when you come out the other side. When you're ready you still have a hopeful little eggy :hugs:

So sorry to everyone else who's experienced losses or has some scary symptoms.

Tweeks - if it makes you feel better, I've been having kind of light brown CM (gloops of it) over the past few days, including just before my first ultrasound today, yet (to my surprise), everything seemed fine. Saw the heartbeat and the bean measured exactly according to my calculations. I also had more light brown gloop five hours later, but I'm hoping nothing could've gone wrong that quickly (plus of course I had it even before going for my scan, and I have pretty bad nausea and sore boobs). I'm still worried though, of course. How can we not be?

Thats great news about the scan Jez. I'm so happy for you that for now things seem to be moving in the right direction. I'm incredibly itchy down there at the moment and I'm really starting to think that I have thrush and being poked and prodded the other day has wound it up. I'm crossing my fingers that this snowflake is going to stick. I'm worried sick to be honest with you. :hugs:

Welcome to the group. :) Congratulations on your BFP!

I won't be telling work until I absolutely have to, unless I need accommodations sooner.

So ladies I have a somewhat embarrassing question for you all:
Is anyone else experiencing severe cramping after having an orgasm? This happened for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I didn't think much of it since it was near when AF was due, but I'm around 6 weeks now and it's STILL happening! It doesn't matter if it's with or without penetration, the cramps still happen and they're scarily intense like AF at its worst. If I curl up it goes away after a few minutes but it's really killing my desire. Have any of you experienced this and if you have, will it go away?? Last night I thought I'd caused a miscarriage 😳

Jez, so lad to hear the scan went well. Hopefully it provides some relief, even if it is short lived.

Tweeks, fx for you that everything is just fine!

Grace, wish I could be of some help but I don't have the experience to answer that. It is a rare occasion that my wife and I find solo time with a 14 month old who still co-sleeps :)

I'm scared to get down with it at the moment just incase i do something... :blush: My husband is getting quite fed up. :haha:

Cramping after an orgasm is normal. I can't have sex until the second trimester but I remember the cramping from my daughter. I'm on pelvic rest until 14 weeks.

So ladies I have a somewhat embarrassing question for you all:
Is anyone else experiencing severe cramping after having an orgasm? This happened for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I didn't think much of it since it was near when AF was due, but I'm around 6 weeks now and it's STILL happening! It doesn't matter if it's with or without penetration, the cramps still happen and they're scarily intense like AF at its worst. If I curl up it goes away after a few minutes but it's really killing my desire. Have any of you experienced this and if you have, will it go away?? Last night I thought I'd caused a miscarriage 😳

This happened to me when I was pregnant with my daughter. It was so bad! The pain made me want to vomit. It lasted for about 10-15 minutes, but when it was over, I was still kind of sore for the rest of the day. Thankfully, it only happened to me once VERY early on (like at 4 weeks). I hope it lets up for you soon, that is the worst. :(

So glad to hear you had a great scan Jezika! I hope the spotting stops.

As for telling work, I am with counting, not until I have to. I'm also waiting a while to tell family or friends or anyone who I actually know in person. Lol

Ok so it's normal but none of you know when it will stop 😜. Nevermind!

On a more serious note, I'm having some nasty pain around my right ovary. It started at lunch so it's been constant for like 2.5 hours. I haven't had any bleeding or spotting. I've had similar pain before with Endo but only a few minutes at a time, never for 2 hours+. I know I'm supposed to be the doctor here but I'm having a hard time being objective about my own body. I don't want to make a fuss or waste anyone's time but with my history I can't help but worry about ectopic pregnancy. What do you think? What would you do?? Could use some advice xx

It's probably the ovary you ovulated from. The corpus luteum is making it swell as it produces progesterone. I had the same pain and fears on my left, and at my scan they showed me that it was where my corpus luteum is.

Again, a normal pain, but we all understand the worries associated with any pain!

But very likely just because righty did the work this cycle!

Hi, all I wanted to start a group for us just getting out BFP and will be due in Dec 16'. I just got my BFP today and going off of LMP I will be due Dec 4th but that could change because I am not sure when I Od. Please feel free to join and anyone is free to create a signature pic! Let me know your due dates and I will add them to this first page!! Let the wait begin!!

Here is signature pic to click on whenever you are ready:)
https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q641/NikGoss11/FullSizeRender_zpsedj6ibz0.jpg

December 2nd
Nina83 :pink:
MrsRose168 :blue:
Mumof5
Hilslo

December 3rd
Faithforbaby :blue:
LilesMom
Stiletto_Mom
TinyLynne :pink:
Peach81 :angel:

December 4th
Caitrin :blue:

December 5th
Countrymomma :angel:

December 7th
Livvy :angel:
Laroawan
Jezika :blue:

December 8th
Jellybe

December 9th
Counting
Ruedactyl

December 10th
Bubbles1088 :blue:
Amari41

December 11th
Jwag

December 12th
Tweeks

December 13th
DecemberWait
BabyForIris
GraceER

December 14th
Emmadaisy :pink:

December 15th
Babies7777

December 17th
Lauralynn3boy

December 19th
Mom and TTC

December 21st
JoyofMyLife

December 22nd
Rose.

December 27th
Wannabeprego

Congrats to all you ladies! I just can't seem to keep up with everyone but that is good....means lots of babies! So exciting!

I am also scared to do it at the moment in case it causes bleeding. I am also feeling quite sore down there at the moment so hubby won't be allowed near it until it's back to normal :haha: luckily as the weathers nice he's been cycling a lot so wearing himself out ha.

I took a digi this morning and it has gone up to 2-3 since last week so I am feeling quite reassured and more relaxed (but still worried). I am looking forward to 9th when I will have my early scan and hopefully good news :)

Yay for 2-3!! I never got there with any of my previous pregnancies, so it's definitely a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->