**December Snowflakes - 2016**

MrsRose your numbers look great! FXFXFX

Jezika, your tests look good!

Livvy, I'm going to have to google or facebook that! My nails are such a mess, I want them to look cute too!

My boobs are tender, I get a bit queasy during the day but nothing major yet. Oh, and I'm ridiculously tired.
Oh, and I got this!
I admit I was really afraid it would still show 2-3 :-0
I'm so relieved, can't wait until the first scan!

CYMERA_20160329_193142-1.jpg

Hey ladies, count me in! I just got my BFP for a snowflake in early December. :)

Welcome peach! What is your EDD? I'll get you added to the list. I see from your signature you got your BFP on your first try! That's great :)

Congrats, Peaches!

Question to all - does the tenderness of your breasts change throughout the day, as in are they sometimes less sore and more sore?

Your tests do look really good Jezika. When I had my chemical my lines got lighter until I started bleeding. So I'd say you're good!! Unfortunately the Jamberry gel removal packets still have acetone in them, so in that case I'd definitely recommend the wraps. They are non-toxic and safe for pregnant and nursing mommies, which is part of the reason I started using them in the first place!!

Definitely check them out Country! They aren't stickers per se, they are wraps and activated by heat and pressure. Easy to apply and I LOVE how they look. I'm giving into temptation and testing with a FRER probably in a couple hours. :)

Congrats Nina, that's awesome!! Can't wait till my digi says that! Also check the link I posted or instagram with the hashtag jamberry, soooo many cute manis to look through :)

Welcome peach!! So glad to have another December mama!

Jezika -- mine are more sore at night! No idea why..

Ooh, I'll have to check the Jamberry nail stuff out! I did think your nails looked super cute. I've also stopped doing gels a while ago because of the acetone. Other than worrying me re: TTC, it was terrible for my eczema on my fingers, which I only developed since using gels. The new LED system that you bought - that still uses olive oil to remove?

MrsRose - I hope you don't mind me asking, but how many DPO were you when you had your CPs and did you have an LP deficit? I've been worried about my LP and also progesterone levels, but I've not been using OPKs/temping for long to find out my actual LP length (but I do know I O later than is average, hence my concern) and my doc won't think about testing progesterone till I have at least two CPs. So this is why I'm scared that if I do have an issue, I'm likely to have a CP this time around too.

In any case, here are my latest lines, which do make me feel good so far:

My first was 18-19dpo and my second was ~23dpo. I don't think I had a LP defect but I only tracked for one cycle and it was about 12 days. I never had spotting before AF either which is a normal sign of low P. If you are concerned, you could get some OTC progesterone cream.

Your lines look really good. With my CPs, my lines didn't get that dark. They got slightly darker but then lightened up shortly thereafter.

MrsRose your numbers look great! FXFXFX

Jezika, your tests look good!

Livvy, I'm going to have to google or facebook that! My nails are such a mess, I want them to look cute too!

My boobs are tender, I get a bit queasy during the day but nothing major yet. Oh, and I'm ridiculously tired.
Oh, and I got this!
I admit I was really afraid it would still show 2-3 :-0
I'm so relieved, can't wait until the first scan!

View attachment 937046

Congrats on the 3+!!!

Congrats, Peaches!

Question to all - does the tenderness of your breasts change throughout the day, as in are they sometimes less sore and more sore?

Mine fluctuate. They're not as sore today and I'm not cramping as much so of course that makes me nervous.

@countrymama: Thanks! And congrats to you, too! EDD is Dec 3rd.

Well the line's not as thick as it was two days ago, but it seems to be getting darker. Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 19
Hmm. Don't know why it uploaded sideways. Here's another pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 12
Looks great, Livvy! Today's is definitely darker. I think you're going to be stealing dye from the control line soon :)

Your lines look great Livvy! I would say they are progressing nicely :) I really want to run to the store and grab some FRER to see how dark the line is getting, I also have the urge to pee on something lol. I am starting to feel tired.. I think the exaustion is finally hitting me.. It's not even 6pm and I am ready for bed. No nausea today thankfully, just extreme hunger.. And I have the biggest craving for Cheetos!

I totally did grab some FRERs today, but will be holding out till tomorrow morning. I think once I run out of Wondfos (I have five left) and FRERs (I have two) I need to vow to myself that I will stop testing.

Thanks ladies!! Ooh I LOVE Cheetos!! Unfortunately I haven't had any in months because the baby is dairy intolerant :(

I went and grabbed a box of FRER, here is my test from tonight compared to two nights ago, the line is much thicker and darker! Looking at the pic of just the test from tonight I should be beating the control line soon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 12
Oh sorry here is the one of the test by itself, my phone will only let me upload one pic per post for some reason!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583