**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Happy Friday everyone!

Welcome Kiki1234.

Definitely with you all on the bloat!

Good luck everyone who has a scan today or soon,
I also have bloat being a big girl anyway I actually now look 8months pregnant not 8 weeks �� I've already bought maternity trousers which are actually really comfy ��

I know I've asked this before but still can't get the pregnancy tracker on my signature I've only got a mobile device at the moment is that the trouble? Is there a Link someone could post? Thank you xx

The ticker will generate multiple codes and you need to copy/paste the BBC code into your signature. You can do it from your phone too.

I'm on my phone and I am not keeping my scan pics on my phone for fear of them being found out by anyone. If I think about it this weekend I can post them. Of course it always looks better on the screen than on a print.

Welcome Kiki! I've added you to the front page. Aw, Christmas Day due date!

Jellybe - I just googled pregnancy tracker and found one then used the bb link to copy and paste into my signature. I'm afraid I have no idea which one I used now!

I'm bloated and I'm only 5 weeks today! My trousers are already tight. Got the belly belt out already!

Good luck for everyone having scans!

Looks like I might be leaving you ladies, had a scan today and it put me at 9+2, which puts my edd November 30th xx

Looks like I might be leaving you ladies, had a scan today and it put me at 9+2, which puts my edd November 30th xx

Mine last week put me at Nov 30th too but my dr told me that we'll stick with Dec 2nd which is what I was dated at my 6-week scan. Is it normal for the baby to change how it measures throughout the pregnancy?

Mine last week put me at Nov 30th too but my dr told me that we'll stick with Dec 2nd which is what I was dated at my 6-week scan. Is it normal for the baby to change how it measures throughout the pregnancy?

It's totally normal! I'd only worry if baby's measurements were behind by something like two weeks. That would either indicate that your O date was wrong which is obviously not something dangerous or something is wrong with the embryo/fetus.

Hi Laura thanks for taking over the thread :) After my scan my due date was changed to Dec 1. Please update the front page when you get a chance, thanks :)

It's totally normal! I'd only worry if baby's measurements were behind by something like two weeks. That would either indicate that your O date was wrong which is obviously not something dangerous or something is wrong with the embryo/fetus.

Ok makes sense. I guess that's why she's not changing the EDD--otherwise it could change all the time I guess!

Just got out of my ultrasound. Baby is perfect. 8w1d, could see his arms and legs and everything! So clear. A perfect little heartbeat, 167bpm. I almost cried with relief.

I've updated the edd for mumof5 and chrissytina. Congrats on your scans! Mumof5 - it's still a possibility you will have a december snowflake so you're welcome to stay!

Counting - congrats! It's so reassuring getting a good scan.

Oh, BTW, my scan gave me a date change, I'm now due one day earlier, December 8th!

Just got out of my ultrasound. Baby is perfect. 8w1d, could see his arms and legs and everything! So clear. A perfect little heartbeat, 167bpm. I almost cried with relief.

Wow how wonderful congratulations

So happy to hear this. My scan is in 2 and a half hours.

Oh wow that's a coincidence. Are u in the uk? They usually confirm the dates at the nuchal scan (around 12-13 weeks). It is normal to change by a day or two. I thought mine might as I do sometimes ovulate a couple of days earlier than the typical expected ovulation of a 28 day cycle. When I had a quick scan at work couple of weeks ago she also told me that the crown to rump length was a couple of days ahead, so I'm pretty sure it'll stay at 30th November now. X

Congratulations on the scans ladies! I am so looking forward to mine. Just praying everything will be ok. I'm struggling with nausea and tiredness, so I'm looking forward to being able to tell people so they understand I'm not just being difficult!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->