**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Looks like I might be leaving you ladies, had a scan today and it put me at 9+2, which puts my edd November 30th xx

Mine last week put me at Nov 30th too but my dr told me that we'll stick with Dec 2nd which is what I was dated at my 6-week scan. Is it normal for the baby to change how it measures throughout the pregnancy?

Oh wow that's a coincidence. Are u in the uk? They usually confirm the dates at the nuchal scan (around 12-13 weeks). It is normal to change by a day or two. I thought mine might as I do sometimes ovulate a couple of days earlier than the typical expected ovulation of a 28 day cycle. When I had a quick scan at work couple of weeks ago she also told me that the crown to rump length was a couple of days ahead, so I'm pretty sure it'll stay at 30th November now. X

No, I'm in the US.

Great news larowan!

At my last scan, the tech measured baby twice, once got 9+0 and the second time got 8+4. So 3 days with the same tech on the same machine only seconds apart, so I'm sticking with my due date based on my best guess of ovulation.

May I be added to your list.

Leanora12 due dec 12/2016

It's nice to see so many other women delivering in the same month.

I wish you all wonderful, happy pregnancies and happy healthy babies

Great news larowan!

At my last scan, the tech measured baby twice, once got 9+0 and the second time got 8+4. So 3 days with the same tech on the same machine only seconds apart, so I'm sticking with my due date based on my best guess of ovulation.

Wow, that's interesting. I wonder if that's common?

:wave: Welcome! I'm due on the 12th too! :)

I just had my early scan and I'm measuring 7w4d rather than 8w2d, so now due on the 13th of December :)
We couldn't see very much, but did see the wee heartbeat going strong. Such a relief :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 6
Welcome Leanora :)

Congrats Malia lovely scan pic. How lovely to be moved forward :)

I'm having some weird pinching/pulling pains in my lower left abdomen, and some crazy lighten bolt pains in my lady parts. Is this normal? Maybe round ligament pain?

Here is my latest scan pic from yesterday 💕

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 7

Welcome! I've added you to the front page.

I just had my early scan and I'm measuring 7w4d rather than 8w2d, so now due on the 13th of December :)
We couldn't see very much, but did see the wee heartbeat going strong. Such a relief :)

Congrats! I've updated your EDD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->