**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Thank you for your concern ladies unfortunately it didn't go to plan yesterday, went for scan at a private scanning clinic and was a external scan, she struggled to find anything then she found a gestation sac and fetal pole but couldn't see a heart beat, she adviced I get a internal scan done, she did say because I'm quite large ( she did put is nicely) that my fat may be obstructing view, but I think I know it's over sac and pole measured 7.5 weeks so I think maybe it died last week, ironically I have first midwife appointment tomorrow so hopefully will have a scan to tell me either way, I'm totally gutted and feel really numb I'm hoping I'm wrong but I have a feeling it's not going to be good news

Thank you for your concern ladies unfortunately it didn't go to plan yesterday, went for scan at a private scanning clinic and was a external scan, she struggled to find anything then she found a gestation sac and fetal pole but couldn't see a heart beat, she adviced I get a internal scan done, she did say because I'm quite large ( she did put is nicely) that my fat may be obstructing view, but I think I know it's over sac and pole measured 7.5 weeks so I think maybe it died last week, ironically I have first midwife appointment tomorrow so hopefully will have a scan to tell me either way, I'm totally gutted and feel really numb I'm hoping I'm wrong but I have a feeling it's not going to be good news

I am so sorry. I really hope they can see more with the internal scan and that they detect a HB and baby measures right...sometimes abdominal scans aren't best this early on. Holding out hope for you that it will be OK when you get your internal done <3 big, big hugs <3

I'm frustrated that they wouldn't give you a t/v ultrasound! I've read lots of stories about women getting bad news when they were given abdominal u/s too early and everything was really okay. Also, are you positive on your ovulation date?

I really hope the midwife can clear up everything tomorrow. I've got my FX for you, hun. :hugs:

I'm frustrated that they wouldn't give you a t/v ultrasound! I've read lots of stories about women getting bad news when they were given abdominal u/s too early and everything was really okay. Also, are you positive on your ovulation date?

I really hope the midwife can clear up everything tomorrow. I've got my FX for you, hun. :hugs:

Thank you yes I had ivf so I'm pretty sure on the dates

I'm so sorry Jelly, hoping for a miracle for you :hugs:

FX for your midwife appointment. Hopefully all will be well with an internal scan x

Sorry that you didn't get great news at your scan. I'm hoping that things really turn around tomorrow. My prayers are with you.

I'm sorry you're going through this. That sounds really stressful. It genuinely might just be too early for an external scan though so don't lose hope just yet. I really hope the appointment goes ok tomorrow x

Given official due date today. Please bump me down to December 8th! Thanks!

Oh jellybe I pray you get good news tomorrow. Thinking of you xx

Jellybe - so sorry you got worrisome news. I agree that 7.5 weeks is a little early for an abdominal scan. Hopefully your midwife will be able to give you a proper scan and provide better news tomorrow.

Hey ladies, I'm in the same boat as many of you with absolutely no symptoms and it's starting to worry me. I had mild nausea between 4-5 weeks but nothing since. I didn't have many symptoms with my son either except for sore boobs, but I don't even have that this time. I'll be 7 weeks on Wednesday. My first scan is May 16th and it can't get here fast enough!

I hope you ladies who are also having bad feelings get some reassurance soon. The first tri is sooo stressful!

Jellybe, I really hope you get good news. :hugs:

Joy, first tri is so stressful, isn't it? Can't wait to be out of it.

AFM, I threw up this morning. :( Right before I had to go to work, I just knew it was gonna happen. This is the first time this pregnancy, and I didn't throw up at all with DD. What's funny is that this morning, I was thinking my nausea was shockingly mild...then it came back and bit me in the butt. Hard. And I'm out of nausea meds. I just left a message with the OB. Hoping for a prescription and more samples.

Oh no, Bubbles! I hope you feel better now. Sometimes it helps to just get it all out!

Jellybee, what as their reason for a abdominal ultrasound ? And why didn't the doc switch to vaginal after the findings? Good luck tomorrow

Jellybee, what as their reason for a abdominal ultrasound ? And why didn't the doc switch to vaginal after the findings? Good luck tomorrow

It was just at a ultrasound baby scanning place they don't do internals it was supposed to be for price of mind that everything was OK wish I hadn't if had it now x

I threw up so much today I had to come home from work. I hope the early hours of tomorrow I can slug through!

It was just at a ultrasound baby scanning place they don't do internals it was supposed to be for price of mind that everything was OK wish I hadn't if had it now x

Thinking of you Hun keep us updated xx

I threw up so much today I had to come home from work. I hope the early hours of tomorrow I can slug through!

I'm off work today because I'm so dizzy and lightheaded. I keep falling over when I try to move. :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->