**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Posted my "announcement" today, seeing as most people started guessing already due to my little bump 😉

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 12
Love the announcement! Your shirt. XD

We are planning on announcing at the end of the month as long as I check out ok on the 24th. I have a super cute idea and I really hope we get to use it!

I'm on the fence about announcing on Sunday, mother's day. I'll be 9w3d. I've seen baby at 8w1d with a great heartbeat which is a really positive sign- but I'm torn between wanting to wait until we pass first tri and know everything is OK, and wanting to announce now so we can celebrate and appreciate this baby no matter what.

I'm in the same boat counting, I have been thinking about telling our moms on Sunday when they are up, but then think maybe wait a little longer. I don't know. I don't know if I will feel better by getting it off of my chest or if it will make me worry more.

Love the announcement! Your shirt. XD

We are planning on announcing at the end of the month as long as I check out ok on the 24th. I have a super cute idea and I really hope we get to use it!

I'm planning for the end of the month too, hoping my 12 week nhs scan is before then. I have no cute ideas! I plan to do something very boring like upload a picture of my grumpy-faced dog with the scan picture.

I just can't shake this feeling that I'm going to miscarry. I'm 7w5d today and every other day I have RED spotting. The doctors can't explain it. After my vaginal ultrasound I was gushing red blood down my legs. They said "it's unexplained bleeding." Really? I never had so much as a red drop of blood with my daughter. I've had 4 losses though and I really feel like something is wrong. They won't schedule me for another U/S because my spotting "isn't a concern." :( I just feel like I am zero percent attached to this pregnancy right now. Had lots of red blood when I wiped today, and as usual it went away. WTF gives? Sorry just needed to have a vent because I feel like they are dismissing a potentially serious issue.

I just can't shake this feeling that I'm going to miscarry. I'm 7w5d today and every other day I have RED spotting. The doctors can't explain it. After my vaginal ultrasound I was gushing red blood down my legs. They said "it's unexplained bleeding." Really? I never had so much as a red drop of blood with my daughter. I've had 4 losses though and I really feel like something is wrong. They won't schedule me for another U/S because my spotting "isn't a concern." :( I just feel like I am zero percent attached to this pregnancy right now. Had lots of red blood when I wiped today, and as usual it went away. WTF gives? Sorry just needed to have a vent because I feel like they are dismissing a potentially serious issue.

I've bled red with every pregnancy, but each time I've been told a different reason, but I've got two healthy boys from pregnancies that bled red, and hopefully this baby will make #3.

First pregnancy: polyp
Second pregnancy: subchorionic hemorrhage
Third pregnancy: miscarriage
Forth pregnancy: cervix is irritated and damaged

With my first, the reason wasnt diagnosed until after I had given birth. Sometimes they really just can't find a reason. Doctor after doctor has told me:
The truth is, not being able to see a reason is often a much better situation than being able to see a reason. Because those situations that you can see why, are often much more serious.

I can't believe they are calling it no concern when they don't even know what is causing it! I'd be so frustrated! Is there anywhere else you can go December?

December I am sure all will turn out ok :hugs: frustrating and worrying as it is, I agree with counting - no reason is much better than a bad reason.

I've bled red with every pregnancy, but each time I've been told a different reason, but I've got two healthy boys from pregnancies that bled red, and hopefully this baby will make #3.

First pregnancy: polyp
Second pregnancy: subchorionic hemorrhage
Third pregnancy: miscarriage
Forth pregnancy: cervix is irritated and damaged

With my first, the reason wasnt diagnosed until after I had given birth. Sometimes they really just can't find a reason. Doctor after doctor has told me:
The truth is, not being able to see a reason is often a much better situation than being able to see a reason. Because those situations that you can see why, are often much more serious.

The tech checked several times for any cause and didn't see anything. I really hope it has something to do with my cervix and that it isn't serious. How would they be able to tell? Internal exam by an OB??

I'm sorry to hear some of you are still stuck in limbo, I hope you get some answers soon December and Jellybe I've been thinking of you all day. It's my birthday which means I had my scan today! I was so so nervous but everything is looking perfect. Baby's measuring at 7+6 with a HR of 160, 1.5cm 😍. My bladder wasn't totally full so we didn't get the best images but I'm happy with what we got. They said the dates aren't 100% this early so I should stick with what I think until the proper NHS scan in a few weeks.

We had afternoon tea at a lovely vintage tea room afterwards to celebrate and then when we got home we called our families to tell them the news 😬. They're so excited!! I feel much more confident in this pregnancy now. Like this is meant to be 😍

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 8
Congrats Grace and happy birthday! It's my BFF's bday too :)

BabyForIris - I've been having brown discharge too. I feel like it started being discoloured just before my first u/s at 7 weeks and it's been on and off since when I wipe after the toilet. Sometimes there is nothing, but most day there is SOMETHING at some point in the day. On Sunday there was a huge gloop of quite dark brown mucus. Mostly it's just smaller amounts and light brown. 2-3 times there's been a tiny bit of fresh blood mixed in. My doc didn't seem to concerned as there was no cramping and only a tiny amount of this weird discharge/bleeding (I don't need pantyliners), but that was a week ago and before the big blob came. I really don't know what to think. There are many stories where ongoing brown discharge ended in MC and many stories where everything was fine. I have another appt on Monday but I reckon she will make me wait till my 12 week scan.

December - like you, I just cannot seem to be getting emotionally attached to this pregnancy. I won't let myself till the end of the third trimester. I hope all is well with you. At least you have reassurance that despite appearances, all seems fine.

Lovely scan pic, MrsRose! Glad all is well!

AFM, tonight, I am pondering if food will ever taste the same again as I pick croutons, cheese, meat and tomatoes from my salad because that's all I can bear to eat from it. :haha:

Jezika today u don't seem to have any brown spotting. It's so weird. But I seriously can't stress about it so much there's too much to stress about and I'll just drive myself crazy. There's nothing to do but wait and pray things are ok.

And I'm right there with you all about the attachment. To be honest my hubby is way more attached than I am. Maybe it's because 1/2 the time I feel totally normal and the other 1/2 I'm tired and feel slightly sick do I have no time to think or feel much about it all.

Hubby keeps telling me that maybe at the scan it will finally click for me but I'm not so sure.

I'm 9 weeks today! I can't believe it. Am I really going to get to hold this baby?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->