**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Hi ladies just to let you know that internal scan today confirmed baby died at 8 weeks so ow need to decide weather to let it happen naturally or have D&C

Hi ladies just to let you know that internal scan today confirmed baby died at 8 weeks so ow need to decide weather to let it happen naturally or have D&C

Oh Jellybe, I am so so sorry. I was really hoping you would get good news today. Sending lots of hugs your way. :hugs:

I just can't shake this feeling that I'm going to miscarry. I'm 7w5d today and every other day I have RED spotting. The doctors can't explain it. After my vaginal ultrasound I was gushing red blood down my legs. They said "it's unexplained bleeding." Really? I never had so much as a red drop of blood with my daughter. I've had 4 losses though and I really feel like something is wrong. They won't schedule me for another U/S because my spotting "isn't a concern." :( I just feel like I am zero percent attached to this pregnancy right now. Had lots of red blood when I wiped today, and as usual it went away. WTF gives? Sorry just needed to have a vent because I feel like they are dismissing a potentially serious issue.

Did they say anything about a sensitive cervix? Bleeding after your t/v ultrasound makes me think it's related to your cervix, though obviously I'm no expert. When is your next appointment?

Oh Jellybe I'm so so sorry, it just isn't fair. Please take care of yourself however you decide to move forward, there's no right decision. Huge hugs xxx

I'm so sorry Jellybe. This was not the news any of us wanted to hear. Decide to do whatever is best for you and take all of the time you need to grieve. My thoughts and prayers are with you and DH right now.

Again, I am so so sorry.

Thank you ladies I will be leaving this group now thank you for all your support good luck to all of you x

I am so, so sorry. Please take care of yourself <3 This really is the worst news...big, big hugs to you :hugs:

I just can't shake this feeling that I'm going to miscarry. I'm 7w5d today and every other day I have RED spotting. The doctors can't explain it. After my vaginal ultrasound I was gushing red blood down my legs. They said "it's unexplained bleeding." Really? I never had so much as a red drop of blood with my daughter. I've had 4 losses though and I really feel like something is wrong. They won't schedule me for another U/S because my spotting "isn't a concern." :( I just feel like I am zero percent attached to this pregnancy right now. Had lots of red blood when I wiped today, and as usual it went away. WTF gives? Sorry just needed to have a vent because I feel like they are dismissing a potentially serious issue.

Did they say anything about a sensitive cervix? Bleeding after your t/v ultrasound makes me think it's related to your cervix, though obviously I'm no expert. When is your next appointment?

My next appt is May 19th. It was supposed to be the 10th but my US had me measuring nearly 2 weeks less than my EDD by my LMP so we rescheduled in hopes that we will be able to hear the HB via doppler (typically easier at 10 weeks than 8.5 weeks).

Just had to have DH pull over so I could vomit on the sidewalk. So embarrassing! :(

Jellybe I'm so sorry to hear that. :nope: I hope you and your husband take some time and let yourselves grieve in whatever way you need to. :hugs:

Bubbles that sucks about throwing up in the car. I always carry a plastic bag in my purse for that very reason!

I've gone two days in a row without throwing up it's like a miracle ! I'm still nauseous all the time, but I was getting sick of the throwing up and my throat hurt from it, so it's been a nice break. :happydance:

I'm so sorry jellybe! I pray that you will get your rainbow baby soon!

I had my 6 week scan today. I saw the heartbeat and all looked fine although it's only measuring at 3mm so she said I was a bit behind 6 weeks. She didn't seem worried but of course now i can't stop thinking about that! Glad I saw the heartbeat though and she said it was a viable pregnancy. Fingers crossed!

Congratulations Laura :) I am sure it's nothing to worry about - probably just implanted a bit later than average!

I had my 6 week scan today. I saw the heartbeat and all looked fine although it's only measuring at 3mm so she said I was a bit behind 6 weeks. She didn't seem worried but of course now i can't stop thinking about that! Glad I saw the heartbeat though and she said it was a viable pregnancy. Fingers crossed!

I'm sure everything is fine. It's so wonderful to see that little heartbeat!

Afm, 10 weeks today and going to have blood work done to check for abnormalities as well as the gender. I'm hoping we'll get the results back in a week.

I'm sure everything is fine. It's so wonderful to see that little heartbeat!

Afm, 10 weeks today and going to have blood work done to check for abnormalities as well as the gender. I'm hoping we'll get the results back in a week.

That's so exciting! Will u share with us? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->