**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Counting I would do that too! I don't see any harm!

Hope everyone's Mother's Day was great! I had to work, but after work we went out to eat at one of my favorite places, and DH put Ashlyn to bed while I just bummed around doing nothing. It was so nice!

Just had my scan - measuring perfectly for dates and HB was nice and strong :cloud9:
I'm off on holiday shortly so might not be around for a couple of weeks, will catch up when I'm back!

Thank you! Yes so nice to be able to go and not worry :)

I have gotten so far behind. I am constantly sick and its really hard to try to take care of my 9 month old at the same time. I was given a zofran pump which seems to be helping some, but I'm still not able to keep much down.

Jrepp - sorry to hear that :( I have horrible MS too and was put on Zofran (pill not pump). Mine has gotten a little more tolerable and I've put some weight back on.

Hope yours gets better soon too. :hugs:

I see you already have a baby, I was wondering if you had severe MS with her too? Or is this time around worse/better?

Congrats rose on your scan! Enjoy your holiday!

For those having morning sickness I hope you get some relief soon.

rose-Great news on the scan! Enjoy your holiday! :)

Jrepp-Ugh I'm sorry you're so sick. I thought mine was pretty bad but yours takes the cake. I hope it ends for you soon!

My morning sickness has pretty much gone now, it was on and off all day everyday but the last 5 days or so it seems to have almost gone 👍🏻 (this makes me think it might be a boy as my nausea with my daughters lasted quite a bit longer). Still got the tiredness and afternoon naps are now pretty much standard 😴, hope your sickness improves ladies.

My morning sickness has pretty much gone now, it was on and off all day everyday but the last 5 days or so it seems to have almost gone 👍🏻 (this makes me think it might be a boy as my nausea with my daughters lasted quite a bit longer). Still got the tiredness and afternoon naps are now pretty much standard 😴, hope your sickness improves ladies.

Ahhh lucky! With DD mine started to ease up at about 9.5 weeks. It got better and better until about 12 weeks when I was finally nausea free.

It is interesting that you believe it's a boy based on shorter morning sickness...I didn't have it nearly this bad with DD so I think it must be a boy! XD

I can't judge anything by my morning sickness. I had HG with my oldest, who is a boy. Then I had almost nothing with my second, didn't throw up, also a boy. This baby I've been somewhere in between. Probably also a boy, haha, I'm really good at making boys.

Hi all, lovely to hear of the good scan results! I still have 2 weeks until mine :/ I would feel so much better if I could just see the little bean!

Sorry for those with morning sickness. I had it horribly with my first, but only fleeting nausea here and there so far this time. My major symptom is exhaustion, it's awful. I work in a daycare in the infant room, and I have to keep up with 15 babies all day. By 3pm I have no energy left at all.

I've been dealing with a lot of aversion to eating, not nausea really...it's weird. I know I should eat dinner right now but I'm kind of...meh About it. I'm not feeling very connected to this baby either. Though that could be a result of all the stress. Currently I don't have insurance...waiting on medicaid. And very uncertain of hours with my new job. Ugggh bad timing.

My nausea has started. I escaped nausea and morning sickness entirely in my first pregnancy. I guess it's my time to get it now! I remember being disappointed I didn't get it last time as I worried for the whole first trimester so I guess I have to look on the positive side this time. Seriously though, how do you work and look after a toddler when you feel like this?! I just want to lie down!

Hi all, lovely to hear of the good scan results! I still have 2 weeks until mine :/ I would feel so much better if I could just see the little bean!

Sorry for those with morning sickness. I had it horribly with my first, but only fleeting nausea here and there so far this time. My major symptom is exhaustion, it's awful. I work in a daycare in the infant room, and I have to keep up with 15 babies all day. By 3pm I have no energy left at all.

Wow I'd find that hard without adding pregnancy exhaustion in! Hope it passes soon!

I've been dealing with a lot of aversion to eating, not nausea really...it's weird. I know I should eat dinner right now but I'm kind of...meh About it. I'm not feeling very connected to this baby either. Though that could be a result of all the stress. Currently I don't have insurance...waiting on medicaid. And very uncertain of hours with my new job. Ugggh bad timing.

This was me last pregnancy; I was averted to so many foods. The nausea wasn't bad though, I just didn't feel like I could eat anything.

And I'm sure the connection will come. Stress can really mess with you, and so can not having insurance. The insurance system is so messed up here. :(

Just got the letter for my nhs scan on the 24th! So excited!!

Hi everyone. Just got back from the first official doctor appt. I guess they made a calculation error and my due date is actually Dec 4th, not the 1st. Doctor said that will not change again.

I heard the heartbeat and it was nice and strong! Ultrasound scheduled for two weeks from yesterday. :happydance:

Hi everyone. Just got back from the first official doctor appt. I guess they made a calculation error and my due date is actually Dec 4th, not the 1st. Doctor said that will not change again.

I heard the heartbeat and it was nice and strong! Ultrasound scheduled for two weeks from yesterday. :happydance:

Glad all went well! I've updated your due date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->