**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Hi everyone. Just got back from the first official doctor appt. I guess they made a calculation error and my due date is actually Dec 4th, not the 1st. Doctor said that will not change again.

I heard the heartbeat and it was nice and strong! Ultrasound scheduled for two weeks from yesterday. :happydance:

Yay!!! Hearing that heartbeat for the first time...:cloud9:

Caitrin - I feel similar, both re: appetite and connection. It's been a bit better over the past couple of weeks, but I'm often just not hungry and the thought of most foods makes me feel disgusted (except fruit). I have to make myself eat and usually it's okay once I start. As for the connection with the bean, I have zero at the moment, and I think that's mostly to do with not wanting to attach till I know the ongoing brown spotting didn't mean something was wrong.

Congrats on scan and good luck for upcoming ones. My 12-week one should be 20th, 23rd or 24th.

I'm incredibly attached to this baby, which makes me really scared.

Haven't been on here a lot. This pregnancy has been a little rough and I am only 8 weeks. Had my 6 week scan and then started bleeding last Friday and had a scan and baby is doing great.
Also I have horrible all day sickness and have lost 15 lbs so far. Anyone else loosing weight? So far I can't complain about weight loss since I started heavier with this baby. But last time I last 18lbs and was in the hospital bc of it.

I don't think I'm losing weight, but with my first two I lost about 12lbs. But ended up gaining so much by the end.

Aww sorry to hear that mom & ttc. It's good that the post-bleed scan was all fine, though. Some women are definitely bleeders. As for the sickness, can you get some meds for it? I was prescribed diclectin (called something different in US?) and take it on an as-needed basis - it works great.

Jez- Yes in the US it's called Diclegis. It has kept me from puking every single day. It is a lifesaver!

mom and ttc - 15 lbs seems like a lot for 8 weeks even if you were heavier to start with. Have you talked to your doctor? They can give you some medicine. Hope it's starts to ease up soon!

Hi ladies! May I cautiously join you? I found out yesterday that we are unexpectedly pregnant with baby #3! Based on my last real period I am 7 weeks today and due Dec 29th... I had some really light spotting mid-April that I marked down as a light period, but based on how dark my bfp was last night I am assuming that spotting was implantation bleeding.

No symptoms at all except for occasional cramping and becoming nauseous after eating pizza last night... had no idea I was pregnant!

Hi ladies! May I cautiously join you? I found out yesterday that we are unexpectedly pregnant with baby #3! Based on my last real period I am 7 weeks today and due Dec 29th... I had some really light spotting mid-April that I marked down as a light period, but based on how dark my bfp was last night I am assuming that spotting was implantation bleeding.

No symptoms at all except for occasional cramping and becoming nauseous after eating pizza last night... had no idea I was pregnant!

Congratulations and welcome! I've added you to the front page. That's great that you only just found out - the first trimester goes so slow and now you're already half way there :)

Welcome greats! Didn't you just have a baby in August? I remember seeing you around the boards then. :)

Welcome greats! Didn't you just have a baby in August? I remember seeing you around the boards then. :)

Yessss, had her late July haha this pregnancy was not planned at all so still a bit shocked tbh. But we'll see. Calling the doctor's tomorrow to schedule a dating scan.

Yessss, had her late July haha this pregnancy was not planned at all so still a bit shocked tbh. But we'll see. Calling the doctor's tomorrow to schedule a dating scan.

I had mine July 7th! :) This one also was a surprise. Very shocking at first, but I am letting myself get excited now which scares me. We had a scan at 7 weeks and everything was great and we had a heartbeat, but I want to make sure it's all still ok before getting too excited.

Last baby I didn't find out until I was about 8.5 weeks. Thought I was about five weeks the next week when I ended up in hospital. They did a scan and I was already 9.5 weeks along! Fastest pregnancy ever. In contrast this baby I found out at 3.5 weeks so it's felt very slow!

So I just got done reading this article that claims the risk of MC goes down if you have MS. I didn't think there was any correlation between MS and MC, but this lady seems to know her stuff (I've read more than one article by her). Thought you all may find it interesting!

So I just got done reading this article that claims the risk of MC goes down if you have MS. I didn't think there was any correlation between MS and MC, but this lady seems to know her stuff (I've read more than one article by her). Thought you all may find it interesting!

Interesting. I have no MS this time or maybe VERY mild nausea only when I first wake up and if I do not eat and allow myself to get hungry, but my MS was horrific with my daughter. My best friend never had ANY symptoms with either of her pregnancies. I'm not saying there's not a correlation, but I'm 9 weeks and heard the HB today and I'm not sick at all lol...I read that either way, once you hear the HB 9 weeks or later the risk of MC is 2% and pretty much stays that way for your entire pregnancy. Who knows, all of these studies are with different subjects so there's definitely going to be some variables there :)

Ended up in ER today due to some bright red bleeding and spotting. Luckily we saw a nice, growing baby and a fast little heartbeat. I didn't see, the screen was facing away from me when he saw it, but dh saw baby in profile and could make out a little nose. So much relief. My hcg is lower than what would be expected at this gestation, but doctor guessed it just plateaued early and baby is doing fine as is. Hope you other ladies are doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->