**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Glad to hear that, counting. Bleeding is so scary. My next scan is on Friday and I'm pretty nervous. Even though I know chances are all will be fine, I still feel 50/50 on it. If all is okay I think I can finally accept it and start telling fam.

Great news Counting!!!

Jezika - how is your spotting? Mine went away whilst I was on holiday last week but seems to be back again now. It's definitely less than it was and its a tan/ orange colour (sorry - tmi!) but it still makes me nervous!

I have to wait until next Thursday for my 12 week scan. Time seems to be going so slowly!!!

Glad to hear that, counting. Bleeding is so scary. My next scan is on Friday and I'm pretty nervous. Even though I know chances are all will be fine, I still feel 50/50 on it. If all is okay I think I can finally accept it and start telling fam.

My next scan is on Friday too. Hoping and praying there's still a healthy little bean in there.

Hilslo, actually my spotting did seem to stop. I still get bits of thick discharge, but I haven't seen anything browny for quite a few days now. Hope that's a good thing. Now I've switched to worrying over whether my boobs have gotten a little smaller. They've rarely been sore over the past two weeks either, but I've had almost constant nausea so I'm not entirely symptom free. It sucks that you have to wait so long for your scan, esp as you're ahead of me by a few days. You couldn't have it a little earlier? I deliberately set mine for Friday even though it's a little early so that we have the weekend to either tell family or to privately descend into a pit of misery.

Mrs. Rose - Ooh, we both have scans that day! I'm sure your scan will be just fine. If I remember correctly, you had one fairly recently and all was fine, and you've not had any worrying symptoms?

Much love to all <3

Hilslo, actually my spotting did seem to stop. I still get bits of thick discharge, but I haven't seen anything browny for quite a few days now. Hope that's a good thing. Now I've switched to worrying over whether my boobs have gotten a little smaller. They've rarely been sore over the past two weeks either, but I've had almost constant nausea so I'm not entirely symptom free. It sucks that you have to wait so long for your scan, esp as you're ahead of me by a few days. You couldn't have it a little earlier? I deliberately set mine for Friday even though it's a little early so that we have the weekend to either tell family or to privately descend into a pit of misery.

Mrs. Rose - Ooh, we both have scans that day! I'm sure your scan will be just fine. If I remember correctly, you had one fairly recently and all was fine, and you've not had any worrying symptoms?

Much love to all <3

It will be 4 weeks since my last scan this Friday, which seems like an eternity. I haven't had any worrying symptoms, but of course I'm still worried about a MMC and my body not knowing that something is wrong.

I got a notification from Panorama that my test results have been sent to my doctor, so I'm hoping I get the results today. I'm sooo nervous. I could use some prayers and good thoughts that everything is okay!

MrsRose, FX all is well with your results!

Counting, great news that baby is ok despite the bleeding. I do hope the bleeding stops for you though, as I can imagine how worrying it is.

AFM, my appointment is a week from today. They will be using the doppler to see if we can get a HB. I'm so nervous about this, and was with DD as well. Everything ended up fine though. At 7 weeks this pregnancy, the HB was at 118 for my scan and the Dr. seemed happy with that. I read some statistics though saying that meant I still had a 10% chance of MC so of course I'm worried, but I don't know what statistics to trust and which to shrug off. I guess I should be happy because my Dr. seemed happy with it, but of course I'm going to scour the internet and worry. :/

Got the results back and everything is low risk!!!! And it's a girl!!! I can't believe it!

Laura, could you switch my stork to a pink one pretty please?

I'm over the moon right now!

Glad to hear everyone has scans coming up. I have mine booked for June 6th. I'll be 13 weeks. I would have loved to do it sooner but we will actually be out of the country the week I'm 12 weeks.

Having a panic moment currently. I was really sick this weekend. Picked up some bug. Had a fever and just felt like death. Monday morning I woke up and felt great. Almost too good...like..totally normal no morning sickness and no fatigue. I thought maybe it was because I slept so much on the weekend. But today I woke up feeling great again. In fact even better than yesterday. You would think this would be a good thing except a total 100% loss of every symptom is freaking me out. Add to it I can't find the heartbeat on the Doppler today and of course I'm starting to worry. Hubby wants us to go to the ER but I have never been one to run there for minor things.

Am I crazy? Should we go to make sure the baby is ok? I haven't had the worse morning sickness but I have been queasy all day most day since 6+4... For it as well as the fatigue and general ick feeling I've had all along to just vanish over night does seem weird.

Thoughts?

Congrats hun!!! That's amazing! So so SO happy for you. And a girl! Let the pink commence! :haha:

Yay MrsRose congrats!!! How exciting! :D

Iris, if you are concerned and you think there's something wrong I say go in. It's better to be safe than sorry. Go with your gut. I hope all is well. <3

Congratulations MrsRose! So exciting!

Iris, glad you're feeling better. For some, morning sickness does start to disappear around the 10 wk mark so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Are you having any spotting or cramping. I agree with bubbles that it's better to be safe than sorry so if you're concerned you should go get checked just to make sure.

AFM, I had my first scan yesterday and saw our little bean with a nice strong heartbeat at 176bpm. The baby measured at 8 weeks exactly so the dr pushed my due date back to Dec. 26th. Laura, can you please change my due date on the front page when you get a chance? Thank you!

I'm so excited and am finally starting to feel like this is all real! We bought a little t-shirt for my son that says I'm Going to be a Big Brother and we're going to let him tell my in laws with his shirt when they come over this weekend.

Glad to hear everyone has scans coming up. I have mine booked for June 6th. I'll be 13 weeks. I would have loved to do it sooner but we will actually be out of the country the week I'm 12 weeks.

Having a panic moment currently. I was really sick this weekend. Picked up some bug. Had a fever and just felt like death. Monday morning I woke up and felt great. Almost too good...like..totally normal no morning sickness and no fatigue. I thought maybe it was because I slept so much on the weekend. But today I woke up feeling great again. In fact even better than yesterday. You would think this would be a good thing except a total 100% loss of every symptom is freaking me out. Add to it I can't find the heartbeat on the Doppler today and of course I'm starting to worry. Hubby wants us to go to the ER but I have never been one to run there for minor things.

Am I crazy? Should we go to make sure the baby is ok? I haven't had the worse morning sickness but I have been queasy all day most day since 6+4... For it as well as the fatigue and general ick feeling I've had all along to just vanish over night does seem weird.

Thoughts?

Iris, maybe give it some more time before you go to the ER. I've read that MS can start to wane around 10 weeks so hopefully you're one of the lucky ones that is just starting to feel better sooner rather than later. I don't have nausea anymore (knock on wood), but I'm still very tired.

Also, I've read over and over that the heartbeat can be really tough to find at this stage. Lots of women said they can find it one day but not for the next few days after that. I tried at 10 weeks a couple times and couldn't find anything so I decided to hold off for a while. While the doppler can be reassuring, it's definitely a blessing and a curse! :hugs:

Congratulations Mrs rose how exciting to know you're having a little girl and all tests were low risk :D I can't wait to find out but I have about another 3 months to go before I will.

Iris hope all is ok - I think it's quite usual to start feeling better at the end of first Tri so I'm sure all is well :hugs:

Brilliant news MrsRose and Joyof my life!!!

Iris - as the other ladies have said, it is fairly common for ms to go around week 10 as this is when the placenta starts to take over so your hormones (particularly progesterone) change.

Jezika - fab that your spotting has stopped, a big weight lifted! x

Ladies...pray for me. We are at the ER and they weren't able to find the heartbeat on the mobile ultrasound machine. Just waiting for a second ultrasound on a stronger machine.

I don't know what to think or do. I'm trying not to have a total breakdown in the waiting room.

Ladies...pray for me. We are at the ER and they weren't able to find the heartbeat on the mobile ultrasound machine. Just waiting for a second ultrasound on a stronger machine.

I don't know what to think or do. I'm trying not to have a total breakdown in the waiting room.

Oh, hun, sending prayers your way.

Crossing everything that baby is ok and that the other machine just wasn't good enough to detect the HB <3 huge hugs <3 <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->