**December Snowflakes - 2016**

Well, our little beans heart stopped at 9 weeks.

Thank you all for your support, well wishes and kind words.

I want to wish you all the best of luck and lots of love for all the time you have with your little ones.

I'm sad for us, but so incredibly happy for you all and hope the rest of you have happy months ahead.

I'm going to take some time away from the boards just to get through everything. Please understand I might not be back to reply to well wishes.

Bye everyone.

Iris, I'm so so sorry. I really didn't see this coming. You saw a great heartbeat recently.

Look after yourself, sending lots of love and huge hugs xxx

😥, so sorry to hear that Iris. Take care of yourself xxxx

Oh Iris I am so sorry...please take care of yourself. Take all the time you need to grieve. :hugs:

Iris, I am so so sorry, I just don't know what to say. Take care of yourself and we'll be here if you need anything. We'll miss you.

I'm so sorry Iris!

I feel bad mentioning this after hearing of her loss but I got to see the baby today and had my due date returned to December 5. And now I know for sure it's just one dancing down there. :)

Iris I am so so sorry for the loss of your sweet angel baby. Huge hugs to you and I hope in your healing and in time you meet your rainbow baby <3

Oh my goodness, Iris. That made me catch my breath. I'm so, so, so sorry. I hope you get all the support you need and can come back when you're ready <3

Hi, could I join please? I'm due on December 12th. I've had a private scan at 9 weeks, which was amazing. My 12 week scan is in just under 3 weeks (I'll be 13+2).

Babyforiris I can't get my head around your news. it's just not fair, my heart breaks for you both. How cruel for you to see a healthy baby and then lose it like this. I'm so glad you trusted your instincts though, you weren't being crazy at all. I don't suppose you'll be back to see this but please do look after yourselves, it's going to take time to heal from this.

Babyforiris's loss has really shaken me up. I was feeling quite secure in the pregnancy since the scan but now I think that was naive. There's still no guarantees. My 12 week scan is in 2 weeks, really praying our little munchkin is still ok. I don't want to wish time away but I can't wait for second trimester, first tri has been so full of anxiety and uncertainty.

I'm so sorry I've not been on for a few days. I've done all the updating now.

Iris - I'm so sorry. That is so cruel after seeing a healthy heartbeat. I don't know what to say but please look after yourself.

Mrsrose - how exciting you know you're having a girl already! Congrats!

Joyofmylife - congrats on your scan too.

Oneday123 - welcome and congrats on a great scan!

Grace, this has all made me very worried too. The first trimester is such an anxious time. It feels like a lifetime until my next scan in 2 weeks.

Grace I feel the same. Yesterday I started to feel better and was a bit worried. This morning I feel quite ill again so I guess I might start to have better days. I am looking forward to my next scan, just hoping all will be ok.

I am with you all on being shaken up. I saw a heartbeat too at 7 weeks and my next appointment is in 5 days and I am just praying there's still a heartbeat. If symptoms are proof of anything though, all should be well. Hoping so hard that that's the case! Hoping the same for everyone here!

Waiting in the office for my first prenatal appointment. I'm nervous, even though I know it'll just be a lot of health history, etc.

Had a great prenatal appt today. I'm 9w6d, the OB easily found the HB with the doppler -175bpm. I still have unexplained spotting and it drives me NUTS. I don't have it every day but it comes and goes usually just one episode of it every few days. Ultrasound at 6w4d showed no cause in the uterus so I assume my cervix is just sensitive and something is irritating it. Spotting always stops, baby has a strong HB...so hopefully all is well. NT scan scheduled for June 7th and we are having the Verifi blood test done on the 26th which will tell us the gender as well as risks for any abnormalities. It's nice to have a sort of "timeline" of goals to meet so we can hopefully get through this crappy first trimester...I think I will feel better when I can feel the baby moving and I actually have a bump lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->